PDA

View Full Version : Questions on TE, and yes, I've done a search

kindofblue78
12-14-2003, 03:05 PM
I\'m experimenting a bit with TE, and I\'m wondering what you fellas that are into TE use, and how

you use it. Recently, I\'ve been dabbing it on my chest and covering it with Old Spice deoderant spray, can\'t

say I\'ve had any hits, but it hasn\'t been a long enough testing period. I want to know where to go to next if

this doesn\'t work.

ontimenow
12-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Try dabbing on your neck (pulse points) 2-3 dabs I think I read 1 spray to the chest works well. Try

adding SOE if you have it, I use SOE gel on my wrist that combo works good whenever I wear TE . You will get many

responses on how to use certain products, because different products and applications doesn\'t work the same on

everybody. May want to try AE or WAGG I have heard they work well with TE. I hope this helps I\'m sure the

guru\'s will respond in a bit, good luck

CptKipling
12-15-2003, 01:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m experimenting a bit with TE, and

I\'m wondering what you fellas that are into TE use, and how you use it. Recently, I\'ve been dabbing it on my

chest and covering it with Old Spice deoderant spray, can\'t say I\'ve had any hits, but it hasn\'t been a

long enough testing period. I want to know where to go to next if this doesn\'t work.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

3-4 dabs around your neck and cover with something that smells

nice.

Short but sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif