PDA

View Full Version : Report about Thursday nite...

randa
12-13-2003, 09:57 PM
I was

wearing PCC & NPA/w.

There\'s a new engineer where I work and, OMG, he\'s magnificent to look at.

Gorgeous blue eyes, dimples in his cheeks, great smile, dark blonde w/goatee, & he obviously works out. When he

started working here (a couple of months ago), the word spread like wildfire...\"have you seen the new

engineer?\"...\"I may be married, but I\'d give him up for that\"...and on and on like that. We heard about him

way before we ever got to see him.

Well, anyways, he apparently is over a new launch project and had to stay over

onto my shift. My friends and I went onto our usual break, he\'s already out there. He was talking to a mid-20s

goodlooking girl. There\'s rumors that they might be dating. My friend and I walk out of the break room, walk past

him & this girl to our usual table. We sit down, start talking & then we noticed it...his behavior. Every

few minutes or so, he would lean wa--ay back and look towards me. From where he was sitting, he\'d have to lean

back in order to see me. After my friend almost poked my ribs out from trying to get me to look back at him, I

finally did & gave him a little \"hi\" smile. He broke into a big grin and then the (*&d bell rang and we

had to go back to work.

He\'s not my intended target but...oooooo, those dimples, that smile. He is so cute.

Randa

Elana
12-14-2003, 05:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
He\'s not my intended target but...oooooo, those

dimples, that smile. He is so cute.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Where is written in the

rules that you can\'t have more than one intended target? Nice, Randa...very nice. Have some fun with the new guy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
12-14-2003, 08:05 AM
yeah, I

always had more than one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
12-14-2003, 08:19 AM
yeah, I always had more than one

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are yours the

same sex, CJ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
12-14-2003, 08:23 AM
same sex as

whom?

Elana
12-14-2003, 08:25 AM
same sex as whom?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Are we back to wanting to take a walk on the wild side?

CJ01
12-14-2003, 09:01 AM
No,just you

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
12-14-2003, 11:58 AM
I had a

similar situation earlier this week. I was at a store, it was already dark outside. There was a few of us in there

and a middleaged couple to the left of me at the counter. I noticed that this man kept looking over at me. At one

point he even moved back and around and checked himself in the window and sort of did his hair a little bit. Very

amusing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Okay it´s not that similar a story but who cares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
12-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Any

updates with the new guy, Ms. Randa? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
12-18-2003, 03:17 AM
Yeah

Randa, do tell.