PDA

View Full Version : Realm, Lure, Yes!

Oceanborn
12-10-2003, 07:31 PM
What\'s the phero

composition for these products? The male and female versions.

Any info will be appreciated. THX!

Kari
12-11-2003, 04:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What\'s the phero composition for these products?

The male and female versions.

Any info will be appreciated. THX!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Click on \'Pheromone Reference Material,\" above, then on the Table of Products.

Sagacious1420
12-11-2003, 05:28 AM
Unfortunately the Product Table isn\'t gonna help you much.

Oscar\'s comments about

Lure:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The only information on its phero content is

that it lists Androstenol among its ingredients. There\'s really no solid clue as to the concentration of A-Nol

that\'s in there, but even Bruce has said that it probably has more A-Nol than we tend to give it credit for, and

I agree. Just because it\'s a cheapie doesn\'t necessarily mean that it\'s lame.

On the occasions that I

experimented with Lure as a stand-alone, I saw definite phero effects on those around me as well as on

myself.

The biggest problem I have with Lure is that its fragrance, which isn\'t a bad one, is so damned

strong. Bundyburger described the scent very accurately, but the concentration of the fragrance is SO intense that

it\'s tough to wear much of it without hitting fragrance OD levels. Thus, it\'s tough to get a decent phero dose

going.

I just spent a couple of hours searching for the one successful mix that I made with Lure. I knew it was

Lure/The Edge, but I wasn\'t sure of the ratios. It seems the first time I posted about it I used 3 parts TE to 1

part Lure. But every time after that I always recommended mixing the two in equal proportions. Maybe I\'ll mix up

another batch to see which works best.

The intense fragrance of the Lure is cut to tolerable levels when diluted

with the high alcohol content of TE, and the phero stink of TE is easily covered by the pungent scent of Lure.

Start at 1:1 and if the fragrance is still overbearing add more TE or ethanol. But I\'m fairly sure that at 1:1

the phero scent of TE won\'t be a problem. At this level the only problem you\'re likely to run into would be

that Lure\'s fragrance may STILL be too strong, thus preventing you from applying a satisfactory phero dose

without bordering on a fragrance OD. If that\'s the case you might want to try TE/Lure at 3:2, 2:1, 5:2, or even

3:1.

If you\'re just going for the A-Nol effect, you can simply cut Lure 1:1 or even 2:1 with some ethanol to

bring it down to the fragrance level of the average commercial cologne. But it definitely benefits from the addition

of the A-None and secret ingredients in TE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Realm/m contains

estratetraenol

Realm/w contains androstadienone, aka, A1