PDA

View Full Version : Travelling experiences

Sunny
12-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Hi All,

I have

just returned from short backpacking trip to New York and to Rio de Janeiro. Tried some combos on the way. Here is a

quick report on what I found interesting:

Conclusions: Any combination of -none and WAGG has the most positive

effect on myself. It makes me feel very fresh and happy. Without the WAGG it\'s power (or anger if OD), but not

the happy freshness. WAGG alone does not work like this. I also tried PI alone for the first time on this trip. I

found that it gives me incredible respect from men but not the sexual hits from girls which I get from

NPA/TE.

Here are some experiences:

- some TE mixed with fragrace oil
- 2 drops WAGG

Received my very

first compliment from a lady on my scent: The lady at the airport check-in counter said: “You smell good - what is

it?” /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

- 4 drops TE
- 3 drops AE/m new scent
- 6 drops

SOE
Cover Aqua di Gio fragrance oil

Lady in the elevator turns to me and says: „Is it [some name I never

heard]?“ - “Pardon me?” - “The fragrance you are wearing...?” - “No, I mixed it myself” - “Oh, it smells so good and

fresh... I am working in the perfume industry!” - “Thank you! :-)”

- 3 drops AE/m new scent
- some TE mixed

with fragrace oil

Went into the elevator right after applying. Two girls come in, ignore me. After a few seconds

the one who stands closer to me suddenly turns to me, smiles and says “Good morning”. This has never happend in this

elevator before and I used it many times every day!

- 2 drops PI

Total

respect from men! This is consistant every time I use 2 drops PI only. Weired thing one morning: An other traveller,

pretty strong guy about my age, says to me: “Are we allowed to do [visit some place] today... [then he looked

confused for a second] Oh, you are not my dad, I don’t need to ask you if I can do that, right?”. I said “No son,

you don’t need to ask me” and could not believe what PI had just done to this poor guy...

- 2 drops PI

drops PCC

There was a situation when a few guys were making a joke about me. I

applied the combo. This turned the situation around! One guy was totally amazed by my “home made” fragrance and

asked if I would sell it - said I could make a fortune if I would sell it. Later the topic turned to sex (happened

more than once when I was wearing PCC). No more jokes about me!

- 5 drops TE
- 3 drops AE/m new scent

drops SoE
- 4 drops PCC

A girl who is travelling with her b/f was always leaning in my direction, always tried

to stand, sit, walk near me, lots of accidential touching. Absolutely no hairflips though. Finally her b/f grabbed

her and took her away. She looked back at me with a sorry expression in her face. She showed this behavior for days

when ever I was wearing some -none, but with this heavy mix it was the most extreme.

BTW I just received the AE/m

old scent and I like the old scent a lot more. The new scent is much too strong for me. The old scent if perfect for

covering with my favorite cologne...

Sunny