Bruce

Pancho1188
12-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Maybe he meant check

or money order...

Holmes
12-10-2003, 11:11 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bruce, can I send a payment through my local OTB?

Holmes

Icarus
12-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Moneybooker (or

Lesser Spotted Cash Shrimpkin) are very small men that take care of the intoxicated individual\'s monetary

and transportation affairs.

Their work has often been mistakenly converted into the legend of the \'Beer

Scooter\' (a mythic chariot that would return the inebriated to their boudiours from anywhere in the world)

amongst others.

They live in smallish communities and sleep during the day, waking at around 4:00pm, to begin

preparations for the coming night - these include allocation of individuals/drinking-parties and destination

planning.

They are fully trained in basic first-aid, and are capable of procuring all manner of foodstuffs for

you on your way home. They\'ll usually leave most of it on your chest when you have settled in for the night, in

case you are hungry when you awake in the morning.

Thier rates are purely subjective to the amount of money that

you started the night with.

Isn\'t it time you let a Moneybooker into your life?

Moneybooker are not just

for Christmas

Steve

Pancho1188
12-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Occasionally, when

one is feeling lonely or in need of a little \"One-eyed trouser snake peek-a-boo\" action, the moneybooker is

always swift in delivering a male or female directly to your bed to enjoy and wake up with the next morning.

Unfortunately, the moneybooker believes that willingness to join the client is much more important than, say,

looks... However, whether you wake up with a smile on your face or want to chew your arm off, the moneybooker

always delivers.

The group have now formed an organization, Moneybookers, Inc., and are rated by the Better

Business Bureau as being \"one of the most reliable resources in the bar-hopping world today.\" Here\'s what

others have to say about Moneybookers, Inc...

\"I woke up one day not knowing what happened the previous

evening, but I am so glad that Moneybookers got me home safely.\" --- Rob, Age 28

\"I woke up in a place I\'d

never seen before next to a woman I don\'t remember ever seeing before. However, she was gorgeous and it\'s all

thanks to Moneybookers.\" --- Bill, Age 31

\"Before Moneybookers, I\'d wake up in an alley with my wallet

gone and a strange pain in my rear end... Now, I wake up in my own bed with various women every time I go out.

Thanks, Moneybookers!\" --- Clint, Age 22

Kari
12-10-2003, 01:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Occasionally, when one is feeling lonely or in need of a little \"One-eyed

trouser snake peek-a-boo\" action, the moneybooker is always swift in delivering a male or female directly to your

bed to enjoy and wake up with the next morning. Unfortunately, the moneybooker believes that willingness to join

the client is much more important than, say, looks... However, whether you wake up with a smile on your face or

want to chew your arm off, the moneybooker always delivers.

The group have now formed an organization,

Moneybookers, Inc., and are rated by the Better Business Bureau as being \"one of the most reliable resources in

the bar-hopping world today.\" Here\'s what others have to say about Moneybookers, Inc...

\"I woke up one

day not knowing what happened the previous evening, but I am so glad that Moneybookers got me home safely.\" ---

Rob, Age 28

\"I woke up in a place I\'d never seen before next to a woman I don\'t remember ever seeing

before. However, she was gorgeous and it\'s all thanks to Moneybookers.\" --- Bill, Age 31

\"Before

Moneybookers, I\'d wake up in an alley with my wallet gone and a strange pain in my rear end... Now, I wake up in

my own bed with various women every time I go out. Thanks, Moneybookers!\" --- Clint, Age 22

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WAIT! Whatabout \"Ms Moneybookers?\" Ladies need services, too!

Pancho1188
12-10-2003, 02:13 PM
Notice my post was

unisexual...however, only men gave rave reviews because the moneybookers\' work usually leads to \"The Walk of

Shame\" for women. This leads to less favorable reviews from females.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bruce
12-10-2003, 02:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bruce, can I send a

payment through my local OTB?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Would that be \"Out of

the Body\" payment?