PDA

View Full Version : beginner's experience

Deak
12-09-2003, 02:27 AM
I started out last

week with TE(no scent). I\'ve worn it mostly at work, and wanted to see what the effects were like on people that

I have known and interacted with for years. Figured this would be the best \"control\" to see if it made any

difference. I noticed the pissy smell of TE, but after 15 minutes on it seems to settle down. In the morning, I

would spray my neck twice and maybe every other day rub 1 spray into my crotch or both wrists in the morning, and

take a another spray at lunch. I\'ve read that this can be an OD, but I figured that it wears away and that I

would spend most of my time at an optimal level. I wore this with nothing else.

At this point I must say that

something is definitely going on. A pretty young girl from personnel who was previously cold has had this goofy

smile on her face since I\'ve helped her. Another lady from there has touched me and is very talkative. A lady

from the billing dept. has turned red and is flirting. In general I feel like much more respect is coming my way

too. However, I think this is intimidating to a lot of people. One girl in particular, was very friendly towards

me. I busted on her major. Then I had to point out how she was failing something (something I know she deep down

appreciates,) and boy did she take it seriously. Now she wants to please me about what I pointed out to her, but

she is not as loose as before. I like the feeling that I am dominating her, but I feel like she is now intimidated.

I know that this is challenging to her and that I\'m getting major points in the meantime. To help balance

things out, I\'m getting AE, SOE, PI, and NPA. Once I feel like she is doing better, I\'ll maybe go to SOE with

NPA to bring her back to friendly. I think women like a dominant male who doesn\'t take any crap and isn\'t

afraid to point it out. On the other hand, I am helping and like teasing her. I should be getting the new stuff

soon, I\'ll let you know how it goes.

MadMaxx
12-09-2003, 06:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I started out last week with TE(no scent). I\'ve

worn it mostly at work, and wanted to see what the effects were like on people that I have known and interacted with

for years. Figured this would be the best \"control\" to see if it made any difference. I noticed the pissy smell

of TE, but after 15 minutes on it seems to settle down. In the morning, I would spray my neck twice and maybe every

other day rub 1 spray into my crotch or both wrists in the morning, and take a another spray at lunch. I\'ve read

that this can be an OD, but I figured that it wears away and that I would spend most of my time at an optimal level.

I wore this with nothing else.

At this point I must say that something is definitely going on. A pretty young

girl from personnel who was previously cold has had this goofy smile on her face since I\'ve helped her. Another

lady from there has touched me and is very talkative. A lady from the billing dept. has turned red and is flirting.

In general I feel like much more respect is coming my way too. However, I think this is intimidating to a lot of

people. One girl in particular, was very friendly towards me. I busted on her major. Then I had to point out how

she was failing something (something I know she deep down appreciates,) and boy did she take it seriously. Now she

wants to please me about what I pointed out to her, but she is not as loose as before. I like the feeling that I am

dominating her, but I feel like she is now intimidated. I know that this is challenging to her and that I\'m

getting major points in the meantime. To help balance things out, I\'m getting AE, SOE, PI, and NPA. Once I feel

like she is doing better, I\'ll maybe go to SOE with NPA to bring her back to friendly. I think women like a

dominant male who doesn\'t take any crap and isn\'t afraid to point it out. On the other hand, I am helping and

like teasing her. I should be getting the new stuff soon, I\'ll let you know how it goes.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sounds like you might want to tone things down just a bit. However, it is

great to hear that you are gettting results/reactions right off the bat.

oscar
12-09-2003, 08:01 AM
I noticed the pissy smell of TE, but after 15

minutes on it seems to settle down. In the morning, I would spray my neck twice and maybe every other day rub 1

spray into my crotch or both wrists in the morning, and take a another spray at lunch. I\'ve read that this can

be an OD, but I figured that it wears away and that I would spend most of my time at an optimal level. I wore this

with nothing else.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Deak,

Are you quite sure that the scent

of TE \"settles down\" as you say?

A common mistake made by rookies in the field of pheromones and fragrances

in general is to THINK that the scent of the product that they\'ve applied has faded, when in fact it is just that

they have adjusted to the scent and can no longer detect it at the intensity that others in their vicinity can

EASILY detect it.

Have you ever visited a neighborhood where there is a refinery or a distillery? To an outsider

entering the area these places stink, but to those who are constantly exposed to the smell the aroma has merely been

relegated to being a \"backround scent\", and they become barely aware of its presence until they return to their

neighborhood after a period of absence.

Our noses will do the same on a short term basis as well, adjusting to a

scent in our presence and making it decreasingly noticeable to us over time.

So while you may think that 3 or 4

sprays of TE doesn\'t stink just because YOU can\'t smell it as being a pungent, piss-like, room filling stench,

there are no doubt people with whom you come in contact who can smell it quite clearly.

Are they going to say

you stink? Of course they are!
Probably not to your face, but almost definitely behind your back.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Now that you know that the stuff works, I\'d suggest toning

the applications down considerably and covering the scent with a nice fragrance that suits you.
I think you\'ll

find the results to be even MORE gratifying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

koolking1
12-09-2003, 09:42 AM
another

thing you may eventually run into is that a woman or two may mistakenly think YOU are interested in them when you

really aren\'t. When I was using them every day I had at that time a whole lot of contacts with women. One of

them eventually told me when she had a chance at some measure of privacy that \"although her husband had his

faults, she was committed to him and her marriage\". Basically she was telling me that she appreciated my interest

in her but but.... It really caught me by surprise as I had zero interest in her other than being my normally

congenial self to her over the weeks/months I was working in this place.

Deak
12-10-2003, 01:11 AM
Thanks for all

the feedback. Maybe I ODed on TE. but I never used more than 2 sprays in one place at a time and I\'ve never

exceeded 3 sprays total. Also there are people that would tell me that I stink or there was a smell and the only

thing I\'ve heard was a friend say there was a chemical like smell. It would help to know how long the stuff

lasts. I find my self adding another spray six hours later. Is this too soon to add more?

Anyway, I got more

products yesterday and I\'m going to try something close to one of the mixes that was posted by CK (#2.) A dab of

NPA on each side of the neck, then cover each of those with a drop of AE. Two inches of SOE (this is actually a nice

smell) on each wrist and and inch on my throat. I\'ll be meeting with women within a few hours of this

application. Will this last me all day? Should I add a touch up in the afternoon? Say two more drops of AE six

hours later?

I\'m going out Friday and was going to do the above with an additional DAB of PI under the SOE

on my throat.

Lastly - It seems tht it would be very important to scrub your hands after application.

More

later.

CollegeStudent
12-10-2003, 01:45 AM
Well I applied 3 drops of JB#1 at about 11am Monday, it is now 4:45am Wed, and I can STILL smell some of the

\"BO\" smell. Stuff DOES NOT wear down like you think. Although, (Ill admit), I havent showered since then.

After 24 hours and shower, most of the mones will be gone (but not all). But the effects WILL last a LONG time.

Also 3 sprays with NOTHING to cover, and you will be a walking pigstye. Some people cant smell it, some people

smell it some, and it smells different to some. I cant smell TE right out of the bottle (except the alcohol smell),

and I cant smell it on the skin until about 10 to 15 minutes later and to me it smells like BO, not cat piss. But

to others it might be different.

Sagacious1420
12-10-2003, 02:05 AM
Well I applied 3 drops of JB#1 at about 11am

Monday, it is now 4:45am Wed, and I can STILL smell some of the \"BO\" smell.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hmmmmm...haven\'t showered for nearly two days, huh. Are you sure the BO smell is from

the pheros? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
12-10-2003, 02:25 AM
Deak-

Your application should be fine all day. The scent of AE and SOE may begin to fade after about 6-8 hrs

though. There is a possibility of some nol conversion. It may not hurt to refresh your application points

w/ a bit of SOE, if you feel compelled to reapply. I\'ve never had any problems from refreshing w/ a bit of SOE

after several hours. In fact, I recall one time that I had an afternoon job interview (~ 3pm) to which I wore 3

drops AE/m + 1/2 SOE gel pack, went to a Hooters afterward for a bite to eat(got a # from a bartender), met a woman

there who invited me to join her and friends at a club that evening, refreshed w/ the remaining SOE around 10 pm and

ended up going home w/ a Rae Dawn Chong look alike I met at the club. So I think you\'ll be fine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CollegeStudent
12-10-2003, 08:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well I applied 3 drops of JB#1 at about 11am Monday, it is now 4:45am Wed,

and I can STILL smell some of the \"BO\" smell.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hmmmmm...haven\'t showered for nearly two days, huh. Are you sure the BO smell is from the

pheros? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I dont start naturally smelling of BO till about the 3rd day

(dont ask me how I know). Plus I was wearing deodorant but the smell was obviously coming from the appliation

point.

Skyy
12-15-2003, 01:22 PM
I never tried

JB#1, but I thought the apc should cover the npa pretty good?

APC smells good doesnt it?

Sagacious1420
12-15-2003, 01:31 PM
APC

smells like cheap cologne to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

franki
12-15-2003, 01:47 PM
APC smells like cheap cologne to me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Even cheap

cologne can do wonders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
12-15-2003, 01:50 PM
APC smells like cheap cologne to me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I know! Gives

me a headache.

Holmes

Whitehall
12-15-2003, 09:21 PM
APC is

definitely not a high quality cologne but it does work very well with NPA. I\'ve learned to respect

JB#1.

Although it is not a classic \"fine\" scent, it does seem to get positive reactions above and beyond the

conscienous perceptions.

Sagacious1420
12-16-2003, 04:27 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deak
12-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Follow up -

I\'ve been using SoE 6-7 inches on my wrists and on top of 2-3 drops of AE with around 3 dabs of NPA. Children

are definitely affected - its best to stay away. One of my targets is about 9 years younger than me and she is

definitely very friendly to me. She smokes, which might make me pump up the -none a bit. The problem is that she

is just friendly. We talk all the time. She makes herself seem available but I am separated and I think she is

waiting (or maybe not.) Anyway, I have helped her a lot with her work, which I\'m afraid is putting me on the

\"provider\" list. Other than being very cute and nice to talk to, she is completely wrong for me, she has

pursued other men at work (whom I am suspicious that she has talked to about me), she drinks a lot, and she points

out her famous fantasy men to me. (of course all women have this but my experience is that they don\'t talk as

much about them to men they are interested in) I busted on her a lot in the beginning, but started turning into

more of a wuss (but not totally) when we started talking more. I\'ve never told her I had feelings for her, but I

probably call her too much and have given her one very elaborate comment about her gorgeous hair. and I see her

every day (we work close) She thinks I\'m a nice guy (she has said before that this is what she needs even though

she has had mostly loser boyfriends) I have done nice things for her, but I have also scolded her about not staying

on top of things - this made her wake up and put in some effort - for a while - now I\'m being nice to her again

and she has been slacking major. She asked me to make something to put on her desk with a picture of her

\'fantasy guy\' This got me livid, man. I chewed her out good. I told her it was a waste of my time, she had

more important things to do, and to go find some lovestruck dork that she could charm into doing it. No way man - I

am not spending my time on something like that for her desk so she can point it out to every other guy that walks

by. I\'m going to put the SoE/AE/NPA/PI mix on, totally ignore her, and flirt with the other women (also very

cute) around her. This woman was really bringing out my inner wuss - I was a little obsessed with her. It was

really messing with my head because she was giving me a lot of attention. This made it very hard for me to

concentrate on anything else. Guys out there - let me tell you - nothing solves that obsession better than

ridiculing her behaivor, saying NO to something that could be very demeaning, and totally blowing her off - it gives

you ALL the power. If she doesn\'t like it then I don\'t care because I asserted myself, which feels GREAT -

especially when you hold her accountable for the way she acts. If she has lost all interest, then its over with me

feeling great. I\'m betting it will drive her wild and will make her like me more. Anyway - the -mones are not

everything.

Sexyredhead
12-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Yes,

ridiculing someone\'s behavior is always the best way to go. Definitely much better than just backing off and

ignoring her because you have other things to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back off on

the -none, babe. I think it\'s affecting YOU too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

belgareth
12-18-2003, 06:00 AM
SRH is

right, ease up on the None! It does seem to be affecting your attitude.

There is nothing wrong with being a

nice guy so long as you set limits on it. It sounds like you went too far one direction and are now swinging back as

far in the other. Be consistant but never let anybody take advantage of you like that. At the same time, always

treat any woman, or everybody in general with courtesy and respect. You\'ll get a lot further and be happier than

by playing games.

What do you think she was trying to accomplish with all her talk about her \"Perfect

Guy\"? Testing you? Trying to make you see she was uninterested? Just being callous towards you? Whatever it was,

you should have let her know you didn\'t enjoy it. If it continued you should have moved on quickly. All you did

was encourage her and open the door to more and more outrageous behavoir.

Holmes
12-18-2003, 06:25 AM
You chewed

her out? Sounds like you were so intent on being \"in control\" that you actually lost control. Stamping

your feet is hardly going to project an aura of self-assuredness and it certainly won\'t win you any

respect.

Holmes

Pancho1188
12-18-2003, 06:46 AM
Yes, ridiculing someone\'s behavior is always the

best way to go. Definitely much better than just backing off and ignoring her because you have other things to do.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back off on the -none, babe. I think it\'s affecting YOU

too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Man, it\'s too early and I\'m still recovering from last night and have 2 more finals... I

thought it said \"jacking\" instead of \"backing\"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Oops.

MadMaxx
12-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Well I applied 3 drops of JB#1 at about 11am

Monday, it is now 4:45am Wed, and I can STILL smell some of the \"BO\" smell. Stuff DOES NOT wear down like you

think. Although, (Ill admit), I havent showered since then. After 24 hours and shower, most of the mones will be

gone (but not all). But the effects WILL last a LONG time.

Also 3 sprays with NOTHING to cover, and you will

be a walking pigstye. Some people cant smell it, some people smell it some, and it smells different to some. I

cant smell TE right out of the bottle (except the alcohol smell), and I cant smell it on the skin until about 10 to

15 minutes later and to me it smells like BO, not cat piss. But to others it might be different.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

\"Walking pigstye\"....I love that one.

Dude.....listen to the experieced people here....you are already

a walking, reeking piece of filth with your initial applications, forgot about later reapplications! Oh well, live

and learn. Some day you will realize that more is less. I probably used to be similar to you once upon a time. Now,

I use FAR less, have much more consistent \"nice\" results, and I NEVER reapply. A 7 a.m. application is still

doing everything it should 12-16 hours later.

MadMaxx
12-18-2003, 09:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes, ridiculing someone\'s behavior is always the best way to go.

Definitely much better than just backing off and ignoring her because you have other things to do.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back off on the -none, babe. I think it\'s affecting YOU

too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Man, it\'s too early and I\'m still recovering from last night and have 2 more finals... I

thought it said \"jacking\" instead of \"backing\"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Oops.

Actually, I think either would fit appropriately in there. He

could opt to ignore her, give up on her, and go jack off instead.