PDA

View Full Version : mixes mixes mixes

CollegeStudent
12-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Being that the

cookbook is WAY outdated, I wish to start a new discussion on current mixes. Particularly including WAGG, AE, etc

(since non of the other mixes in the cookbook use those at all).

I got my small dropper top bottles in from

Sunburst bottle (thanks to whoever suggested that) and they are fantastic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and I want to make an ultimate mix \"library\" or chemistry set

so to speak. So far I have four bottles containing: JB#1, JB#2, JBB, and the \"newb mix\" (SPMO:TE 1:1). I also

have AE, WAGG, and will soon be getting the rollon SOE (have some gel packs tho).

Ok, other than the mixes

in the cookbook, would everyone list any new mixes either you have created or have otherwise been discussed that

arent listed. Also, recommended dose, (preferrably in drop form, since they are dropper top bottles). The mouths

on these bottles are pretty tiny, so a dab likely wouldnt be the same as a \"regular\" dab, probably much

less.

ALSO, one more IMPORTANT thing. There isnt a very clear indication as to WHICH mixes REQUIRE a cover

scent. Some of them smell pretty good on their own, like the \"newb mix\" (that one may NOT require a cover scent

since it seems to be pretty nice on its own). However, JB2 likely DOES require one since NPA does start radiating

BO smell after about an hour on me. The musk likely isnt enough to completely pound down the NPA smell.

Before everyone posts their \"DO A SEARCH\" reply, keep this in mind... If I DO search all over the board for

mixes, doses, cover scents, etc... it likely be that ONE person\'s opinion. If I can get multiple people\'s

reply to this then I can get a conscensus of the group\'s opinion. I am looking for accuracy and clarity, all in

one post. This might be a useful post to eventually make \"sticky\" if we can get a good UP TO DATE (thats the

key here) listing of mixes and dosages.

For instance, JB#1 says recommended dose is 2 SPRAYS!!! Jesus, 1

SPRAY was enough to make my eyes water after an hour later!!! Not very accurate, so if we can get responses from

people whom have used these things it would be great.

Please try to make your dosages in drops or sprays

(if it requires so much that a spray is more efficient). Drops are about the most consistent measurement, since it

is based on viscosity and the pull of gravity, and not on the size of the bottle\'s mouth or the amount an

atomizer gives, which will vary greatly. Even bigger droppers still give reasonably very close to the same size

drops.

I would highly recommend making a \"library\" like this, alot of you probably already have. It

makes for quick and easy access to different mixes and so forth.

PLEASE dont forget to mention if the mix

requires a cover scent. If it doesnt, and someone uses a cover, you might be able to see the fumes coming off of

them (been there). Also mention this on the current mixes in the cookbook.

If I can get enough information

I will make a really nice excel table or whatnot with the following info: Mix Name, Contents, Ratios (of contents),

dosages, cover scent needed, general effect, author (if I have it). Id be glad to send this in to have it

posted.

Thanks for all the replies.

EXIT63
12-07-2003, 05:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I got my small dropper top bottles in from Sunburst

bottle (thanks to whoever suggested that)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re welcome.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Being that the cookbook is WAY outdated, I wish to

start a new discussion on current mixes. Particularly including WAGG, AE, etc (since non of the other mixes in the

cookbook use those at all).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So...Perhaps you should get busy

rewriting it.