PDA

View Full Version : First day pheromone hits for a newbie

kindofblue78
12-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Yeah, so I\'m a highschooler, and I was at school almost all day today for an extracurricular, but anyways...I

got the newbie pack in the mail on Friday, and I\'ve been dying to try this stuff out. I used 1/3 pack of SOE on

my neck, and a spray of 1:1 TE/SPMO to my chest. When I was walking around, I got a total DIHL from a girl that was

approaching me for a mock-interview. Then, when I was sitting in the library, this chick (7/10) was staring at me

for a long time, and when I turned my head or lifted it, she\'d do the exact same. Not to mention the SOE kept

everyone around me extra chatty, and I had girls I didn\'t know willingly sitting right next to me at a table full

of empty seats. Yeah, it may be placebo effect b/c of the first day, but I\'ll post any more hits I have in the

week.

Peace Out.

CollegeStudent
12-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Well... Im not a newbie so much anymore, but im new to alot of the products. Been using mones since

early this year. From what I gather there are 4 possible effects that mones have:

1) Alter other people: This

is the reason you bought them. They alter other people\'s moods, make them friendly, chatty, or could make them

aggressive (none OD) or shy or even scared (none OD to a female). However, this is the main effect that you were

shooting for.

2) Affect on yourself: This is the mones doing something to you. These effects are usually good,

but could be bad. For instance, I find that sometimes SOE makes me tired. Its happened a few times, tho not all

the time. WAGG tends to make me upbeat, and confident. The mones will affect the user in different ways. They

even make you feel more confident (however, dont confuse this with the next effect).

3) Placebo effect: No,

this is not the \"its all in your head, mones dont work\" effect. This is something different. If you

consciously KNOW you are wearing mones and you KNOW what they are supposed to do, it makes you more confident (dont

confuse this with the mones actually chemically stimulating you, this is purely a conscious effect). If I am

wearing mones, I consciously feel more confident in that I have an \"edge\" on the competition.

4) No other

effect, except heightened observation: This is the \"bad\" one. This happens sometimes, if a mix isnt for you,

or if you arent using enough, etc... All this means is that you were wearing a mix (although you dont know at the

time that this mix doesnt work for you) and you still notice women looking at you, following you, etc... All it

means is that you were actually paying attention and women tend to do this to do you fairly often, you just dont

notice... until you started wearing mones and noticed it. Im sure that youve all experienced this before. To make

sure, always perform close observation before starting a mone mix so you have a RECENT (not 2 years ago thing)

baseline to judge your experimental and control environment out on (pardon the scientific jargon).

Most

successful mixes for people create the first 3 effects, with minimal of the later effect. However, you cant say for

100% sure that mones DID draw that female closer, even if you WERE wearing a mix you KNOW works for you, so that

creates a little bit of the 4th effect.

Youll soon find that the 4th effect is pretty rare when you are wearing

a good mix that works for you. The first day I tried TE (I had been previously using ONLY 3 drops of AE) I noticed

an immediate difference in females that I am around.