PDA

View Full Version : Fun at work with pheros

kat
12-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Being a beginner with

pheros I find it irresistible not to try some of the things that I read others have been done, or are

considering.

My first experiment at work other than wearing pheros my self. Was to put about 6-8 drops nol and 3

drops lavender oil on a cotton pad and place it in a strategic area at work. (Somewhere people often walk by but

don\'t always hang around in for any length of time)
Of course I know how this product effected me and thanks to

the input from another more experienced phero user I was confident it would do the same to others. It did its job,

our office was freindlier and chattier than usual. Employees, Customers stayed in that area longer, etc, etc.
Now

for the best part. I was wearing an AE/TE/w mix and when I was in this area with others I noticed the conversation

focused on me, or I would be drawn into it and on occasion one or more of the males of the group would take a flirty

teasing manner with me, or stear the conversation towards suggestive conversation!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
(I truly did love the attention!!)
I did this for about a week

and noticed varying levels of the above behavior, which fits in with what I\'ve read hear about mones.

Anyway

I just wanted to share with all of you since I\'ve been soaking up all of your info and posts for quite a while

now.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kat

Gossamer_2701
12-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Hi

Kat,
Thanks for posting your experiment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Unfortunately, I

don\'t work in a place where I can experiment on a group of people, but I certaily love to read what others have

done. Like you, I\'ve been reading through the vast archives here and doing many searches, absorbing every bit of

advice and info I can so that I don\'t waste everybody\'s time with questions that have already been answered

100 times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I\'ve always been a \'people watcher\' as

most people are pretty amusing on their own.... add \'mones to the mix

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and WOW... the amusement factor triples. Its also a great way to

gauge how to make your aproach while wearing certain \'mones.
Keep up the experiments and let us know how they

work out. There aren\'t that many detailed experiments like this posted... at least not that I\'ve come across

yet.
Keep posting,
Goss

Aphrodite
12-07-2003, 10:42 AM
very

interesting....have you tried the edge alone or TEw with ascent of yours. would you get the same effect.

koolking1
12-08-2003, 05:00 AM
Kat, why

don\'t you put a whole bunch of pheromones for men all around the weird, strange guy - every office has one, no?

Then, start confidentially telling all the women where you work that you got drunk one night and actually slept with

him, that he has the biggest thingo that you ever saw in your life: that should make life really interesting where

you work!!!! Good Luck in your fun!!!!!

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 05:48 AM
I tried

that once, but it didn\'t work. Then I realized you can\'t spread rumors about yourself... Whoops.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
12-08-2003, 06:12 AM
oh, but you

can!!! they just have to be true.

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 08:30 AM
Oh, so

when I said I was okay and they found out I was being modest and that was the \"understatement of the year\", that

was bad??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
12-08-2003, 01:51 PM
hey Pancho,

I\'d comment but we\'re taking advantage of the women\'s forum here. Another time.

Elana
12-08-2003, 01:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
hey Pancho, I\'d comment but we\'re taking

advantage of the women\'s forum here. Another time.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Maybe you

could start telling all of the women here that we slept with you at an office party.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kat
12-08-2003, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the

feedback all....In responce...
First Aphrodite...I was using TE/w one spray with one drop AE/w behind the ears I

like the scent and think it has a very positive effect on me and have seen good responce from others.
Since I (of

course) dont like the smell of straight TE/w I did use some lighlty scented body spray I found that blends well with

the AE/w for all over cover. Hope this answers your question.

Next...Pancho please clarify your response to

koolkings suggestion...did you mean you slept with the strange guy with the big \"thingo\" at your office, or that

you are the strange guy etc etc.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kat