PDA

View Full Version : Not having a girl is depressing...mones?

manchorito
12-06-2003, 04:59 PM
I\'m in such a rut. Right now, I just want a girlfriend, no one night stands or anything like that.

At first, when I did not have a girl, i tried really hard, and had some hits with mones i used (1 TE, some SOE, 3

AE). But none of them ended up how I wanted. And I found myself getting lazy. I rarely wear mones, and I just

don\'t go after girls as much. I think my confidence is shattered. Right now, I have WAGG, TE, and AE. I also just

got my drivers license, and I have a pretty cool and fast car. I think that helps. What would you suggest I do

(mones, attitude, lift weights??) to strictly get a girlfriend? ) I need help quick, because the longer I go

like this, the harder it will be to fix it.

franki
12-06-2003, 05:07 PM
I think you suffer from Christmas Blues. Not having a girlfriend this time of the year sucks, I know it from my own

experience..

We had a good thread about it last year in the Open Discussion Forum, I will see if I can bump it up

for you for inspiration. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
12-06-2003, 05:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m in such a rut. Right now, I just

want a girlfriend, no one night stands or anything like that. At first, when I did not have a girl, i tried really

hard, and had some hits with mones i used (1 TE, some SOE, 3 AE). But none of them ended up how I wanted. And I

found myself getting lazy. I rarely wear mones, and I just don\'t go after girls as much. I think my confidence is

shattered. Right now, I have WAGG, TE, and AE. I also just got my drivers license, and I have a pretty cool and fast

car. I think that helps. What would you suggest I do (mones, attitude, lift weights??) to strictly get a

girlfriend? ) I need help quick, because the longer I go like this, the harder it will be to fix it.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My reply is in the thread franki just bumped up.

DrSmellThis
12-06-2003, 06:11 PM
My reply is in the mones don\'t work thread (long one).

manchorito
12-06-2003, 06:47 PM
I\'m so sick of this. I\'m sure everybody on this forum tries to stay upbeat, but we all have these

feelings of utter loneliness. I am just going to go for it all. What I mean is just go for as many girls as

possible. School, movies, anywhere. Anything is better than this feeling, this feeling that makes you want to die.

The way I see it, if I try to hook up with 30 girls, surely one likes my type. Who cares if we don\'t hit it off,

I just want someone for the holidays. I can\'t believe i didn\'t see this before. Getting turned down isn\'t

that big of a deal. Sure there is tension between me and the girl for a while. But who gives a sh**? Her loss, not

mine, right? I\'m gonna buy some more mones, and be as outgoing as f***ing possible!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

DefconX3
12-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Im sorry man, I feel the same way because im the same situation. It sucks, im trying to fix it too.

Icarus
12-06-2003, 06:54 PM
What would you suggest I do (mones,

attitude, lift weights??) to strictly get a girlfriend?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Since

I\'m a relative newbie, and wasn\'t part of the thread of yuletide woe I\'ll answer here.

No offence

meant, but dude.. How old do you wanna be?

Isn\'t it enough to have some good friends (of both genders,

we\'re all just people after all) all around you.. Not to mention your family. (think: Christmas with your

family, as a father. Do you want your son to act like an ass cuz he\'s not in a LTR (long term relationship)?) -

not suggesting that you\'re acting like an ass, but you gotta remember - the grunt that suffices for you will make

no sense to them.

The bottom line? Until you are all alone at Christmas, it\'s time to chill.

Dude,

Consider yourself at age 18, in a city that you\'ve just arrived in, checked into the crappiest hostel in town (in

a place where Xmas ain\'t really celebrated) all alone but for your memories. These are times when anyone

familiar would have been hugged for 15mins straight.

My point - if I have one (I\'m pulling a Pancho: writing

whilst drunken and missing my fave gurl.. got a voicemail as I walked &lt;stumbled&gt; back to the flat) is that you

should be glad of EVERYONE that you have around you that cares for you.. and that doesn\'t just go for the festive

period, that goes for every second of every day that you happen to be blessed to spend upon this planet.

But...

getting a girlfriend? Just be yourself. Cliched to hell, but face it: any quick fix action will only get you a one

night stand: she\'ll see through yah by morning come.

You are you. Get used to it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It\'ll make more sense when I come back and de-Pancho it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(it\'s a

choice between fear and love//)

Steve

Pancho1188
12-06-2003, 07:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What would you suggest I do (mones, attitude, lift weights??) to strictly

get a girlfriend?

Since I\'m a relative newbie, and wasn\'t

part of the thread of yuletide woe I\'ll answer here.

No offence meant, but dude.. How old do you wanna

be?

Isn\'t it enough to have some good friends (of both genders, we\'re all just people after all) all around

you.. Not to mention your family. (think: Christmas with your family, as a father. Do you want your son to act

like an ass cuz he\'s not in a LTR (long term relationship)?) - not suggesting that you\'re acting like an ass,

but you gotta remember - the grunt that suffices for you will make no sense to them.

The bottom line? Until you

are all alone at Christmas, it\'s time to chill.

Dude, Consider yourself at age 18, in a city that you\'ve

just arrived in, checked into the crappiest hostel in town (in a place where Xmas ain\'t really celebrated) all

alone but for your memories. These are times when anyone familiar would have been hugged for 15mins

straight.

My point - if I have one (I\'m pulling a Pancho: writing whilst drunken and missing my fave gurl..

got a voicemail as I walked &lt;stumbled&gt; back to the flat) is that you should be glad of EVERYONE that you have

around you that cares for you.. and that doesn\'t just go for the festive period, that goes for every second of

every day that you happen to be blessed to spend upon this planet.

But... getting a girlfriend? Just be

yourself. Cliched to hell, but face it: any quick fix action will only get you a one night stand: she\'ll see

through yah by morning come.

(it\'s a

Steve

OMG, am I THAT bad

that they now call it \"Pulling a Pancho\"?!?!?!? Hey, I would\'ve de-Pancho\'d my own stuff, but they

wouldn\'t let me edit it after a certain amount of time. Hope you make it in time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pancho1188
12-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Oh, and just to prove it, I\'ve had a few and am still perfectly capable of being okay.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don\'t know why I can still type well despite having a few,

but it\'s just a gift. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kari
12-07-2003, 05:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font

What would you suggest I do (mones, attitude, lift weights??) to strictly

get a girlfriend?

Since I\'m a relative newbie, and wasn\'t

part of the thread of yuletide woe I\'ll answer here.

No offence meant, but dude.. How old do you wanna

be?

Isn\'t it enough to have some good friends (of both genders, we\'re all just people after all) all around

you.. Not to mention your family. (think: Christmas with your family, as a father. Do you want your son to act

like an ass cuz he\'s not in a LTR (long term relationship)?) - not suggesting that you\'re acting like an ass,

but you gotta remember - the grunt that suffices for you will make no sense to them.

The bottom line? Until you

are all alone at Christmas, it\'s time to chill.

Dude, Consider yourself at age 18, in a city that you\'ve

just arrived in, checked into the crappiest hostel in town (in a place where Xmas ain\'t really celebrated) all

alone but for your memories. These are times when anyone familiar would have been hugged for 15mins

straight.

My point - if I have one (I\'m pulling a Pancho: writing whilst drunken and missing my fave gurl..

got a voicemail as I walked &lt;stumbled&gt; back to the flat) is that you should be glad of EVERYONE that you have

around you that cares for you.. and that doesn\'t just go for the festive period, that goes for every second of

every day that you happen to be blessed to spend upon this planet.

But... getting a girlfriend? Just be

yourself. Cliched to hell, but face it: any quick fix action will only get you a one night stand: she\'ll see

through yah by morning come.

(it\'s a

Steve

I agree with Manannon

McQueenie, th Sexy Scot. Be yourself. FIRST treat the ladies like FRIENDS. Out of your circle of friends will come a

girlfriend.

Sacogoo
12-07-2003, 04:23 PM
You want love and companionship? Get a dog.

You want a lifetime of nagging, bitching, oppression,

indecision, in-laws camped at your house for a month during the holidays, a screwed up bathroom, and about a billion

other annoying, mind-numbing things that make you question your very existence? Get a girlfriend and then marry

her.

Oh, woe is me! I have no girlfriend to buy presents for! I\'m only 16 to 22, and I want a relationship!

I want to be loved! Wah! Jesus H Palimino! You\'re young, and there is plenty of time to find a girlfriend/SO.

Quit being so damn pathetic and desperate and maybe, just maybe, somebody will see you for you rather than some guy

whose treating every girl that walks by as the last chance that they have at happiness.

Merry Christmas.

Icarus
12-07-2003, 04:27 PM
I too, fell in love with a beautiful stranger.

You could start drinking Bleach? (well, I like

it)

Steve

Icarus
12-07-2003, 04:32 PM
You want love and companionship? Get

a dog.

Or a sock puppet.

But what about... y\'know...

lovin\'?

Steve \"is wearing a towel\"

SwingerMD
12-07-2003, 04:48 PM
Manchorito,

Desperation and trying really (too) hard is not a great way to woo a girlfriend. It

takes patience, time, skill, and some luck thrown in. Being yourself is the most important thing. You also have to

be mindful of what is going on. You need to recognize when it is the time to be agressive, time to sit back and

observe, etc . . . . A relationship has two unknown variables, yourself and the other person.

I\'ve gotten

some spectacular hits from using mones and being a gentleman. Many of those haven\'t progressed to relationships

because after the first few initial contacts I wasn\'t able to follow up. Hell, some of them came out and said

pick-up lines that would\'ve gotten me slapped silly if I said them. Course I was to flabbergasted/stunned (or

DIHLed) to do anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif .

Don\'t try to make or force

anything to happen. A few years ago I despirately wanted to have a special night on New Years Eve. About six

months prior I bought tickets to a Gala Event for $400. To make a long story short it was the worst Dec. that I

have ever had. My grandmother passed away. I never got to go the the Gala since the thirteeth gal I asked (first

one to say yes) ended up in the hospital a day before New Years Eve. And the gal that I was dating up to that point

(first person that I asked) told me on New Year\'s Eve that her new boyfriend told her that she was not to spend

anytime with me on New Year\'s Eve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .

Anyhow, enjoy the

chase, lighten-up, and take things as they come.

--------------------
<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD

</font>

Kari
12-07-2003, 06:28 PM
I\'m so sick of this. I\'m sure everybody on

this forum tries to stay upbeat, but we all have these feelings of utter loneliness. I am just going to go for it

all. What I mean is just go for as many girls as possible. School, movies, anywhere. Anything is better than this

feeling, this feeling that makes you want to die. The way I see it, if I try to hook up with 30 girls, surely one

likes my type. Who cares if we don\'t hit it off, I just want someone for the holidays. I can\'t believe i

didn\'t see this before. Getting turned down isn\'t that big of a deal. Sure there is tension between me and the

girl for a while. But who gives a sh**? Her loss, not mine, right? I\'m gonna buy some more mones, and be as

outgoing as f***ing possible!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Outgoing is good. Hitting on as many girls as posible will turn off the quality babes. Makes

you look either desperate of indiscriminate.

Pancho1188
12-07-2003, 07:19 PM
I\'m so sick of this. I\'m sure

everybody on this forum tries to stay upbeat, but we all have these feelings of utter loneliness. I am just going to

go for it all. What I mean is just go for as many girls as possible. School, movies, anywhere. Anything is better

than this feeling, this feeling that makes you want to die. The way I see it, if I try to hook up with 30 girls,

surely one likes my type. Who cares if we don\'t hit it off, I just want someone for the holidays. I can\'t

believe i didn\'t see this before. Getting turned down isn\'t that big of a deal. Sure there is tension between

me and the girl for a while. But who gives a sh**? Her loss, not mine, right? I\'m gonna buy some more mones, and

be as outgoing as f***ing possible!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Man, I know where you\'re coming from. I\'ve felt loneliness my whole life, and it went

away and came back with the coming and going of my ex-girlfriend. However, I also came to realize a lot about

myself due to this experience, and I decided to finally deal with myself and accept myself as a person. As they say

in Fight Club, it\'s only when you lose everything that you are free to do anything.

Anyway, my point is

that I\'ve finally come to terms with so much of my personal issues due to childhood trauma (the person you love

more than anything in the world suddenly leaving one day can destroy a child\'s self-worth), and it\'s all

thanks to that stupid, stupid girl that I talk about a lot on this forum. In some crazy way, her breaking up with

me is the best thing that could\'ve ever happened to me. I\'ve been having more fun than I\'ve ever had and

living my life instead of being held back by indecision, fear, overanalysis of situations, OCD impulses, being

cheap, and every other thing you can think of. It took a lot of strength, time, and commitment to make such a

transformation, but I\'m better because of it.

I really like your self-motivation to do something about your

problems. If you want a gf, then go for it. However, learn from my mistakes. Don\'t try too hard. Don\'t

think too much. Those are the two things I\'ve always had problems with, and now I\'m finally just going with

the flow and letting myself make it happen. In other words, you should definitely go out and make things happen for

yourself, but don\'t make every moment a \'make-or-break\' like Sac said. Basically, what Kari said only

I\'m explaining it. Go out and have fun. If you like a girl, ask her out or talk to her and have a good time.

Don\'t push anything, don\'t rack your brain about what to say or how to act like I used to do with ANY social

situation. Three months ago, I would\'ve told myself that I was full of fecal matter because I couldn\'t do

that, but somehow it happened recently and now I\'m actually doing stuff. Maybe graduation and fear of leaving

college without having lived \"the college experience\" scared me into it, and maybe your lack of affection over

the holidays will be your motivator. Whatever the case, I really do hope for you. I know you said you were sick of

it, and I was sick of feeling lonely, too. What I found out recently, though, was that you either enjoy your damn

life or feel like utter garbage. Seriously. I used to think that pessimism would protect me from having hopes and

fears be smashed by dissapointment, but I found out that all it did was prevent me from being happy.

This whole

posting will sound like complete BS until you\'ve been at the bottom like I have and pulled yourself out of it.

It\'s not impossible. Like I said, I\'ve lived my whole life in loneliness, but I somehow snapped myself out of

a lifetime of negativity to come out a better person. Believe me, it\'s worth it. You\'re worth it. As I just

found out, I\'m worth it. Be happy with where you are now, and do what you have to do to get out of your funk.

Happiness will naturally follow.

This ends today\'s public service announcement. This posting is brought

to you by the letter \'P\', the number \'7\', and viewers like you.

No matter what, you can always count on yourself.

manchorito
12-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Wow Pancho, that was a great post. It\'s exactly how I feel.
When you said,

What I found out recently, though, was that you

either enjoy your damn life or feel like utter garbage.

^^^Believe

it or not, that changed my whole outlook on life. The way I see it now, I have to have the greatest possible time.

Who cares if I come home at 4 in the morning and get grounded for a week, or anything like that. If I had a good

time, it was worth it. I\'m sick of seeing life as a meaningless preamble to death. Right now, I felt like I have

been at the bottom like you, maybe as bad, maybe not as bad, but that post, possibly could have pulled me out of it.

Right now, as I type, I feel like nothing matters, but being happy, You know? I am gonna go to school tomorrow and

not care about anything, NO FEAR, you know? I\'ll go up to girls and talk, without any fear. If I could sum up my

feelings in this reply is, I want to consider these days (high school, the best days of my life. And when I die, I

could say I gave it all I got, and had the greatest time out of anyone in the world at that time. Why should I mope

around, I\'m in highschool, I think my mindset is messed up. In ten years I am gonna wish to go back to being in

high school again, so these days, the funnest period of my life, I am gonna live it up. It\'s a great feeling.

So Pancho, I thank you so much, and you should feel proud, because you, yes you, single handedly changed my

life. You made me realize, life is designed to have fun, and I vow, to have the greatest time of my life,

especially with girls, and I will try my hardest to never feel lonely again. And for all that, I am forever in your

debt.

bjf
12-07-2003, 08:30 PM
You made me realize, life is designed to have fun,

and I vow, to have the greatest time of my life, especially with girls, and I will try my hardest to never feel

lonely again

Manchirito

I felt compelled to post

because I thought that you are setting yourself up for failure.

You need to first become comfortable with

being by yourself. Once your happiness is contigient on others being in or out of your life, it is a disaster

waiting to happen. Once you have your own trust and happiness with yourself as a person, it will not matter as much

whether you have someone else in your life. You are never alone when you have your own back sort of speak, but

always alone, gf or not, once you abandon your faith in your soul. That is the worst thing you could do to

yourself. Afterall, how can you expect to be successful in life or have others believe in you if you don\'t

believe in yourself.

Here is a quote from a poem I like:

\"I want to know if you have touched the

center of your sorrow, if you have been opened up by life\'s betrayals or
have become shriveled and closed from

fear of further pain.\"

Realize that you have value, whether anyone realizes it or not, and then you will

never be alone. Forget chasing women to get one. You are dealing with young women who are battling their own

issues and fears, and women are selective to begin with. In baseball, a 300 hitter is considered good. That means

7 out of 10 times, they will fail. This worries me for you because, you could do just great in trying to get girls,

but I don\'t think that you are in the mental state to be able to handle the frequent failures that go along with

the process. Learn to be happy with yourself and being alone, and learn more about women, and then those failures

will not bother you a bit. But that will take time.

Secondly, you are only in high school. I can tell

you that many men still graple with their own insecurities, fears and lack of knowledge (i.e. what to say,

understanding of females) when it comes to chasing women. However, in high school, almost all the guys are in your

position, and those in that positionare secret about it, so nobody realizes how many are feeling the same thing. I

bet none of your friends would know you feel the way you do, but I bet alot of them are going through what you are.

Let\'s just say it is extremely hard to have the hormones and physicality to desire sex and love, but not have the

maturity to acquire it.

Lastly, the burden of being a man is moving 100 miles per hour, yet being heavily

out-leveraged in the mating process by a gender that moves at 3 or 4 miles per hour.

In your interaction with

girls, change your mindset to that 3 or 4 miles per hour. If you are trying to drive side by side to another car,

you don\'t go faster than it, let alone 30 times faster than it.

SwingerMD
12-07-2003, 11:12 PM
You made me realize, life is designed

to have fun, and I vow, to have the greatest time of my life, especially with girls, and I will try my hardest to

never feel lonely again. And for all that, I am forever in your debt.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes life is meant to be fun, but the words, \"I will try my hardest to never feel lonely

again.\" were the same words I said when I convinced myself that spending $400 on Gala tickets for New Year\'s

Eve would guareente not being lonely on New Year\'s night. Boy was I ever wrong. It was the most lonelist night

that I can every remember. It took at least a full year for me to recover and get back to dating.

Listen to BJF.

Work on your self-worth. Work on making yourself a better person. There are some men and women out there that

want a boyfriend/girlfiend for a emotional crutch to prop themself up. Would you want someone to depend on you for

all of their happiness and well-being? Why put someone under that much pressure? We are all human, and we can\'t

help just being that. Learn to stand on your own two feet, that way when things go to pieces you know that you can

support your own weight.

That one lonely New Year\'s Eve, I may have ended an relationship with someone that I

cared deeply for, but I found another love of my life that I am still with today. She\'s called Swing Dancing. I

started around the same time that my relationship with Ellen was sprialling downward. The relationship has required

me to put a lot of work into it, and there were times that I was thinking about ending it, but even then I know that

it will still be there if I ever decided to come back to it.

--------------------
<font color=\"blue\">

-SwingerMD </font>

Ash
12-08-2003, 03:11 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I read. I pondered. I hurled chunks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

koolking1
12-08-2003, 04:48 AM
You\'ve already blown it. At your age, for a Christmas girlfriend, you must troll the laundrymats on

Thanksgiving Day. If you spot a single woman, offer to help her fold her sheets. She\'s gonna be just as lonely

as you are - I mean, laughing, why else would she be doing laundry then? Next year is not too far off to begin

planning for this event. I recommend you know in advance just how many laundrymats there are in your vicinity and

have a small bag of dirty clothes for each of them ready in advance (if you don\'t own that many clothes, just go

to the Salvation Army store ahead of time and - ah yes, another good place to meet women - they may be a bit

older there but they aren\'t gonna break your wallet. You may have to buy a few groceries though for their baby

that was conceived during the previous holiday season with the guy that did score last year (it wasn\'t me -

honest!!!). But geez you do want someone this Christmas - hmmm, try this: 1. get a puppy at the shelter -

the scragglier the better. 2. buy a lottery ticket on Sunday morning and use the previous night\'s winning

numbers (I\'m talking megabucks here - make sure it\'s at least 5 million or more). 3. get an outfit that

doesn\'t quite fit from the aforementioned Salvation Army store. 4. buy a newspaper that shows last night\'s

winning lottery numbers 5. Hang around outside of a trendy cafe, try to look cold and/or hungry. 6. When you spot

a woman coming out that appeals to you - approach her and tell her you and your puppy are really hungry but that

you\'ve got the winning lottery ticket but can\'t collect till tomorrow when the lottery office is open again.

Show her the paper and your ticket but don\'t let her glance at the date on the newspaper; she\'s gonna be too

excited now anyways to really think to look. She will take you home. It may not exactly be Christmas but try to

pretend it is. Now, these are beginner techniques, for more advanced approaches, please PM me and I\'ll get you on

the right path with my new book \"How to meet Women, both rich and poor\" where you will learn real secrets like

how to parlay the puppy into a 3-some with two gorgeous babes (requires an additional trip to the animal shelter).

Hurry up too as this offer won\'t last.

Elana
12-08-2003, 04:58 AM

I read. I pondered. I hurled chunks!

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash...your

post enlightened me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 06:03 AM
You guys (Swinger and bjf) are right, but I think you misinterpreted what he said as girl-focused when

he was just talking about being happy and having fun in general. I apologize for speaking on someone\'s behalf,

but if you read my post and read his, you may notice he\'s probably not talking about not being lonely by hitting

on 100 chicks and hoping to get a date... He means he won\'t be lonely because he\'ll be happy with himself,

who he his, and where he is in his life. Once you accept your current position and love yourself for it, others can

then do the same. I was just trying to clarify because I think you guys are telling him that he\'s setting

himself up for failure when (I think) he was really saying that he was going to try to do what you guys (and I) were

saying about self-worth by going out, having fun, not worrying about girls so much (except to have fun), and being

happy.

Hope that clarifies. I realize how easy it is to take that wrong since his first post was so

\"need-to-get-a-girl\" oriented. You guys are right with what you said, but I think he understood that. This is

just my opinion (I could be wrong). It\'s better to be safe than sorry, though, so it\'s good that you drilled

the point of my post without too much of a personal touch like I had.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thank you.

Elana
12-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Hold on Pancho...let me go find my violin. OK...got it...start again.

bjf
12-08-2003, 07:50 AM
I realize how easy it is to take that wrong since

his first post was so \"need-to-get-a-girl\" oriented. You guys are right with what you said, but I think he

understood that.

Sorry Pancho. I just read his first post, then

your post, then his reply to your post. Maybe I misinterpreted.

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Hold on Pancho...let me go find my

violin. OK...got it...start again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey, tough times call for inspiration and emotional support. Now, if you\'ll excuse me,

I\'m going to go work out so I can stay buff and try to get my own behind a little lovin\'...

PS: I\'ll join in with my viola...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif (I really did play the viola for 9 years

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was never very good, though

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Sacogoo
12-08-2003, 08:46 AM
Manchorito writes:
Who cares if I

come home at 4 in the morning and get grounded for a week, or anything like that. If I had a good time, it was worth

it.

Well, your parents probably care, and since you are just in

high school, you have no business being out until 0400 anyway. Just a suggestion, but I wouldn\'t recommend

staying out until the wee hours of the morning, making your parents sick with worry, and screwing up your

relationship with them just \"to have a good time.\" Honestly, there is plenty of time to \"have a good time\"

once you are done with high school/college. Instead of worrying about hooking up with chicks who are probably not

yet emotionally ready to get hooked up, why not concentrate of doing your best at school so you can get into a

college of your choice, work your butt off to get good grades, which will lead to a choice internship, which will

lead to a choice job, which will lead to a big salary, which will lead to allowing you to enjoy the finer things in

life, which will subsequently lead to relationships with women who also want the finer things in life. Then you can

have all the fun in the world you want.

Personally, I still like your idea of hiring a couple of heavies to help

you achieve perceived social success in high school through intimidation and force. Hey! Here\'s an idea: Maybe

you could start bookie service, and when you\'ve got guys that have hot looking sweeties who can\'t come up with

the money to cover their bets, you could make them give you their girlfriends for a couple of nights in lieu of

payment. And if they don\'t, you send out your thugs. It\'s perfect!

Elana
12-08-2003, 11:06 AM
Personally, I still like your idea of hiring a

couple of heavies to help you achieve perceived social success in high school through intimidation and force.

Yes, I liked that one too. It was brilliant.

Holmes
12-08-2003, 11:12 AM
Just keep wearing mones, \'cause mones rule.

Holmes

CptKipling
12-08-2003, 11:29 AM
I think I missed that one Holmes, or am I reading to much into what you just wrote?

bjf
12-08-2003, 11:31 AM
I wouldn\'t rely too much on pheromones. I know they messed me up for a while because I was focused on looking

for reactions from targets rather than using them to compliment the basics that I had previously relied on and done

well with.

But, I guess \"pheromones are not some magic bullet\" has been said again and again on these

boards.

tallmacky
12-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Difference:
I think what you are missing is there is not a thin line and in fact a huge

difference from a bad/difficult life and a bad experience. A bad experience is your washer and dryer breaking, not

“getting” a girl/guy, having a headache, losing a game, failing a test, being insulted, divorce (arguable), life

changes, and a whole abundant list of thing which usually occur and pass with very little debris left for you to

ingest everyday of your life. A bad life is a multitude of very difficult and “unfair” conditions which leaves one

feeling so behind the pack, mentally segregated, insufficient, lonely/alone, impossible burden, inept, and doomed..

It could be one very serious debilitation that spirals off into many more problems, are simply having many problems

or “things” going against you which makes life very difficult.

I have seen and I can only speak majority

wise, that those who complain about life’s bad experience only and experiences that may come off as shallow or

trivial to most. Usually have the least problems of anyone and really do not know what it is to have a true and

heavy burden on their shoulders. I’ve known people that can only complain about their cell phone minutes running out

cause whoever didn’t pay their bill. They have no concept of how deep/sh!tty something can get while I myself do. In

other words you should be lucky at 16 that the problem of “not having” a girl is your only “problem”, because in

this gutter world there are many, many more things that could effect you more than not having a princess to kiss

under the mistletoe. Even further as I have read your posts most of the problems of yours are purely mental. They do

not seem permanent they are not physical or emotional scars, you are very lucky in that regard. You seem to be in

good physical health and are provided for nicely financially. Besides this is only a temporary and very temporary at

this level. What is there to complain about? You are 16, right? You are over-hyped on this one…What to be said about

the present future? When things could easily change in a week or two? Come on.

Why not?:

Why do

you want a Girl? Do you want a girl like you would want a toy? You can’t be so self-centered, and one sided on an

issue like that. I am not saying having your attitude won’t get you a girl, but if it does how long would that last

and would it be fun? I have read your posts in the pasts and if you are not ready to accept in a healthy way of not

having a girl how can you have one and deal with that? You say you don’t want a one night stand, than what does

splashing on the pheromones all over you and talking and flirting with any girl you see do? It kind of sets you up

for a temporary girl, but you said you did not want that, then why go girl hunting right now just for the holiday

season? Why would doing a stronger version of what you are doing now help?

No one cares:

To be

honest no ones cares. It’s not even to be mean, I am not trying to be mean at least. This is just not a problem that

really merits any heart felt replies and care. Even so you must realize that others in this world (not being a

pessimist) are not solely concerned with others as they are with themselves. People may listen to your problems, but

rarely will they feel them are care too much especially on a forum. The problem isn’t really that it’s just a

temporary condition. I am sure everyone who has read this has then gotten off not thinking about any “issues” you

may have had. It’s just not there, maybe because many here could have seen and felt much more distress or hey the

other way around, they may not even know. It’s easy to see thru, those who share mild issues really sometimes have

nothing major. I wouldn’t say you were rude, but not to say this to make you feel better but just as a fact there is

far worse out there. I have a lot of stuff to deal with, a lot of negative crap…a bad life. Maybe. Will I by

sharing any of that on an online forum help the issues? Probably not.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Some things are not changeable, but workable you have to accept

partially them in my or other’s cases, but in yours I think that yes you can change what is occurring and make

things more appealing.

Advice:

You should talk to those you know about stuff like that. The

truth is we only see the name “Manchorito” to tell you what to do is asinine, I don’t know what your problems are or

what could be causing whichever. I think those on this forum should not give bias advice either, like “hey forget

it”. The world is not equal and everyone gets hit a different way.

Holmes
12-08-2003, 01:46 PM
You think?

Holmes

Elana
12-08-2003, 01:48 PM
Yeah! What he said

Holmes
12-08-2003, 01:50 PM
Word.

Holmes

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Sick joke of the day:

If someone\'s worst problem was running out of anytime minutes on their cell

phone and they bitched like it was getting beaten to death with a shovel, I would have to......beat them to death

with a shovel. They\'d know that the current problem was nothing like it, plus they\'d be too occupied with

being dead to complain anymore.

That was almost like SNL\'s \"Deep Thoughts\", although not as cool.

tallmacky
12-08-2003, 02:11 PM
That is odd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh is SNL a cool show anymore?

Doesn\'t seem ground breaking or that funny as it used to be. Skits run on too long.

Try MadTV.

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 02:24 PM

No one cares

<hr

That was quite lovely. Group hug!

tallmacky
12-08-2003, 02:41 PM

Lovely?

I was not trying to be lovely, I was trying to do

something that I haven\'t seen done yet for Manchorito in this whole thread. No b/s and no cop outs, just to give

him what in the end he will have to hear, understand and accept. What was to be done? Should I have made a self

motivated and self serving post chronicling all of the bad stuff I have to deal with or been through, while then

telling him false advice that is not true but may make him close his browser window with a smile that in fact what

he is doing now is going to all work out? Please. I am sure I have more issues and problems to deal with and more

than a bit more than Manchorito, but I think I will be more giving, caring and less shallow than to use a post like

this as a way to tell of my own problems, instead I focused on Manchorito and helping him in the long run. Not just

for high school to get a “girl” so after 2 years he will be a person who can handle the truth of the world while

knowing how to function in it.

I have read most of Manchorito’s posts and I know him a bit, not personally but I

realize that his view on many things is very farcical, fantasy like, and unreal. He needs a jolt and even so that

was not my intention. I offered him the facts of a situation. Not a reason to complain more about girls, and this

and that. Basically things that is not changeable with such advice previously given. It is easy to start a

atmosphere of self pity, I have done it a few times, but in the end the facts of life whether fair or not exist and

they are staring you in the eye, laughing. Nothing is fair or equal about life and I know much about that and the

effects it can have. Fair or not or only realistic goal is to make the best we can out of life. Some are luckier,

some things we may never have, but that type of advice which involves less on how to get further and more about the

current situation are hurtful.

Pancho1188
12-08-2003, 05:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Lovely?

I was not trying to be lovely, I was trying to do something that I haven\'t seen

done yet for Manchorito in this whole thread. No b/s and no cop outs, just to give him what in the end he will have

to hear, understand and accept. What was to be done? Should I have made a self motivated and self serving post

chronicling all of the bad stuff I have to deal with or been through, while then telling him false advice that is

not true but may make him close his browser window with a smile that in fact what he is doing now is going to all

work out? Please. I am sure I have more issues and problems to deal with and more than a bit more than Manchorito,

but I think I will be more giving, caring and less shallow than to use a post like this as a way to tell of my own

problems, instead I focused on Manchorito and helping him in the long run. Not just for high school to get a “girl”

so after 2 years he will be a person who can handle the truth of the world while knowing how to function in it.

I

have read most of Manchorito’s posts and I know him a bit, not personally but I realize that his view on many things

is very farcical, fantasy like, and unreal. He needs a jolt and even so that was not my intention. I offered him the

facts of a situation. Not a reason to complain more about girls, and this and that. Basically things that is not

changeable with such advice previously given. It is easy to start a atmosphere of self pity, I have done it a few

times, but in the end the facts of life whether fair or not exist and they are staring you in the eye, laughing.

Nothing is fair or equal about life and I know much about that and the effects it can have. Fair or not or only

realistic goal is to make the best we can out of life. Some are luckier, some things we may never have, but that

type of advice which involves less on how to get further and more about the current situation are hurtful.

Tallmacky, I was kidding. Seriously, I just looking for a way to

put in the words \"Group hug\" because I was thinking of something my boss during my internship said sarcastically

in response to a pretty e-mail she received. I was going to post it either here or after the \'pulling a

Pancho\' incident (which I did yet again just now--see definition and you\'ll understand)...

I know a lot of

what you said was just you defending yourself to another bad joke taken the wrong way, but I do not feed people bs.

I do not give magical happy pictures to people to make them feel better about themselves. I only offer explanations

of how/why people get down and, more importantly, what you can do to get out of it. I admit that you do the

same, you just choose a different method. Not worse, just different. We both basically said that \'Stuff

happens. So what?\' I only offer the truth, just as you do.

You can think I\'m wrong about what I believe.

That\'s fine. That\'s understandable. I\'d think I was wrong, too, about what I said even just a few months

ago. However, if anyone thinks I\'m feeding BS to make people smile or feel good about themselves or even to put

personal information on here (which is hard to do but I did it to try to help because I believe I could relate to

someone\'s feelings), then tell me right now and I will leave. There\'s the first dead-serious comment I\'ve

put on here all friggin\' day.

Anyway, sorry Tallmacky for putting you on the defensive. I was just trying too

hard to fit \'Group hug\' into a thread. My mistake.

tallmacky
12-08-2003, 08:38 PM
No, Pancho it\'s fine bro, no sweat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Really

though, it\'s not big deal, I should probably insert more smiley faces or grins, I don\'t take this issue in

this thread as if it life and death and it really isnt. You are right and I just figured that I too should remember

that I may think I hold the key but every word that we all speak is probably not going to be the absolute truth but

still a piece of ourselves....Putting yourself out there as you have done is not easy at all and deserves some merit

of course.

Nothing wrong with the advice you gave, it was great, I just went at it a different way. I think

a combo of what you said and what I said could have worked and that was the point, more than one opinion. This makes

me look at my advice and think of what to have said differently just a wider perspective for me.

So don\'t

worry at all about it. I understand how everything you can say can be misunderstood, heck I was really misunderstood

when I first came here (well one person understood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). Some things

you say in your mind sound perfectly fine and others can flip, I have been on your end and I understand and the more

I learn about you the more I will learn just what is part of you...I wasn\'t mad at all and from your other posts

you are a open, sociable, quick, good hearted, caring, and truly a great guy...good website

too./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No problems man.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
12-09-2003, 04:53 AM
^^^Believe it or not, that changed

my whole outlook on life. The way I see it now, I have to have the greatest possible time. Who cares if I come home

at 4 in the morning and get grounded for a week, or anything like that. If I had a good time, it was worth it.

I\'m sick of seeing life as a meaningless preamble to death.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m going to make this short and to the point. Judging by many things that you\'ve said in

your posts, I\'d say that you can\'t be anymore than 17 y/o. WTF? You have the suckiest outlook on life. At your

age you should be out partying and trying to bag as many girls as you can. Instead, you post on this forum about all

your whoas. If you really feel the way you say you do, you need to seek professional help because it\'s not normal

to be the way you are at your age. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Sorry for being so harsh, but

someone here needs to slap some sense into you.

Pancho1188
12-09-2003, 06:24 AM
Instead, you post on this forum about

all your whoas.

Neo: \"Whoa.\"

koolking1
12-09-2003, 09:46 AM
woes, no? Well, he\'s got a long life ahead of him and it\'s bound to get better, well, yes, of

course it will get better. It\'s an awkward age to be.

Kari
12-09-2003, 10:15 AM
woes, no? Well, he\'s got a long life ahead of

him and it\'s bound to get better, well, yes, of course it will get better. It\'s an awkward age to be.

I agree. Maybe we are expecting too much maturity from the guy.

Everything is an issue at 17. Having a date to the prom is the end of the world. Being half-child, half-adult is a

bitch. The raging hormones are a bitch. I knwo that my teen years were a nightmare.

Holmes
12-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Honestly, there is plenty of time to

\"have a good time\" once you are done with high school/college. Instead of worrying about hooking up with chicks

who are probably not yet emotionally ready to get hooked up, why not concentrate of doing your best at school so you

can get into a college of your choice, work your butt off to get good grades, which will lead to a choice

internship, which will lead to a choice job, which will lead to a big salary, which will lead to allowing you to

enjoy the finer things in life, which will subsequently lead to relationships with women who also want the finer

things in life. Then you can have all the fun in the world you want.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Exactly. Or put your energy into honing a skill--preferably something you have a passion

for--so you can turn that into a great career later.

But Sac is right on the

money.

woes, no? Well, he\'s got a long life

ahead of him and it\'s bound to get better, well, yes, of course it will get better.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Right, just don\'t waste time worrying about

stupid sh!t that ain\'t even gonna matter a year from now.

All I can say is, Oh, to be your age! You

have little reason to be depressed. Just shift your damn focus already, will ya?

Holmes

Kari
12-09-2003, 10:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Honestly, there is plenty of time to \"have a good time\" once you are done

with high school/college. Instead of worrying about hooking up with chicks who are probably not yet emotionally

ready to get hooked up, why not concentrate of doing your best at school so you can get into a college of your

choice, work your butt off to get good grades, which will lead to a choice internship, which will lead to a choice

job, which will lead to a big salary, which will lead to allowing you to enjoy the finer things in life, which will

subsequently lead to relationships with women who also want the finer things in life. Then you can have all the fun

in the world you want.

Exactly. Or put your energy into honing a

skill--preferably something you have a passion for--so you can turn that into a great career later.

But

Sac is right on the money.

woes, no? Well,

he\'s got a long life ahead of him and it\'s bound to get better, well, yes, of course it will get better.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Right, just

don\'t waste time worrying about stupid sh!t that ain\'t even gonna matter a year from now.

All I can say is,

Oh, to be your age! You have little reason to be depressed. Just shift your damn focus already, will

ya?

Holmes

Not only that.. honing a skill, developing

outside interests, participating in activities is a great way to meet girls. Some of my greatest conquests came from

volunteer work, esp. on political campaigns.

bjf
12-09-2003, 11:15 AM
Some of my greatest conquests came from volunteer

work, esp. on political campaigns.

It sure as hell is getting

Dean support!

Kari
12-09-2003, 11:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Some of my greatest conquests came from volunteer work, esp. on political

campaigns.

It sure as hell is getting Dean support!

<hr

But... no sh*t, once, during a political campaign, I ended up dating a

Secret Service agent and a movie actor. You just meet a lot of interesting people, in a very intense working

enviornment. Breeds intimacy fast.

bjf
12-09-2003, 12:54 PM
same thing with a movie set

Holmes
12-09-2003, 03:11 PM
That\'s right! That\'s what I was getting at. (Good points, guys.)

You\'ll likely meet other

people with whom you have far more in common while in pursuit of something more than just other people (or I

should say girls). Make sense?

You have such an advantage at this point in your life that it\'s

ridiculous. Don\'t squander your energies focusing on things (or people) that may not deserve your attention in

the first place.

Holmes

Kari
12-09-2003, 03:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Some of my greatest conquests came from volunteer work, esp. on political

campaigns.

It sure as hell is getting Dean support!

<hr

Also, don\'t try so hard that you come off desperate.

manchorito
12-09-2003, 03:21 PM
GEEEEZ, did you all not here me when i said i need to stop taking life so seriously? I said I would

have a good time. But hey, the harsh abuse is always a treat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
12-09-2003, 03:47 PM
Well, I for one can\'t hear text transmitted through cyberspace.

Holmes

kat
12-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Well, I for one can\'t hear text transmitted

through cyberspace.

Holmes

Have you tried pressing your

ear firmly against your monitor\'s screen?

kat

Holmes
12-09-2003, 06:46 PM

Yup. Nothing.

Holmes

Pancho1188
12-09-2003, 10:19 PM
Try recording the sound and playing it backwards. You\'ll hear satanic messages...

EXIT63
12-10-2003, 04:13 AM
Well, I for one can\'t hear text transmitted

through cyberspace.

You\'re killin me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
12-10-2003, 04:17 AM
But seriously....You should give the Moonies a try. I\'m sure the revrand would be glad to hook you up.

You

can even have a wedding at Madison Square Garden with 20,000 other couples! Dude, how cool would that be!

Give

em a call. I\'m sure they\'d be happy to talk to you.

Disclaimer: I\'m kidding

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
12-10-2003, 05:17 AM
You can even have a wedding at Madison Square

Garden with 20,000 other couples! Dude, how cool would that be!

I

have no idea what to wear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kari
12-10-2003, 06:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font

You can even have a wedding at Madison Square Garden with 20,000 other

couples! Dude, how cool would that be!

I have no idea what to wear.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

A sheet,

beads, and lots of sandalwood oil.

Kari
12-10-2003, 06:38 AM
GEEEEZ, did you all not here me when i said i need

to stop taking life so seriously? I said I would have a good time. But hey, the harsh abuse is always a treat.

I don\'t think

abuse is intended. But, the fact is, of you want a girl, and you hit on a lot of them, the quality ones will avoid

you. Would you want a girl who hit on EVERY guy? Also, the best way to find a mate is through your hobbie/interests.

Elana
12-10-2003, 07:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font

You can

even have a wedding at Madison Square Garden with 20,000 other couples! Dude, how cool would that be!

<hr

I have no idea what to wear.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

A sheet,

beads, and lots of sandalwood oil.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sounds great!

Exit63...don\'t stand me up this time. It pisses Mr. Moonie off

Pancho1188
12-10-2003, 08:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font

GEEEEZ, did you all not here me when i said i need to stop taking life so

seriously? I said I would have a good time. But hey, the harsh abuse is always a treat.

I don\'t think

abuse is intended. But, the fact is, of you want a girl, and you hit on a lot of them, the quality ones will avoid

you. Would you want a girl who hit on EVERY guy? Also, the best way to find a mate is through your hobbie/interests.

I don\'t think it\'d matter how many guys a girl hit on, as

long as I was the last... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
12-10-2003, 08:48 AM
But seriously....You should give the

Moonies a try.

Noooo, no! Remember Keith? Those Moonies made a

basket case out of that poor guy.