PDA

View Full Version : New comer on the move any Recommendations?

egomaniac
12-02-2003, 06:21 PM
Hello all! I have been reseraching many pheromones. I have read almost every post in this forum

dating back 2 months. I am about ready to make my first purchase and need some advise. A little bit about me. I

am a good looking guy,23 yrs old, 6\"foot 180lbs. I never had a problem with attracting the opposite sex. I am

not one to be shy around females either. My problem is I don\'t feel I am attracting the quality of women I would

like to attract. I live in a big city, so I have plenty to choose from. Although, I do become a little shy when in

comes to initiating conversation with attractive females. I think it is the whole rejection thing I have a problem

with. I am looking for a pheromone that will get me hits. I can handle the rest from there. The females that I

could careless if I talk to are the one I\'m not trying to attract. Its the ones that Im attracted to and have a

problem with seeing any signs they may put out. I have been reading alot about PI. I know that it may be too strong

to begin with, but I am leading towards that. My next choice would be something lighter such as TE. I will cover

up the scent with Alfred Sung Paradise. Any recommendations or advise??? Obviously I will consider any advice

given.

jimhoff
12-02-2003, 06:37 PM
I would stay away from PI for now, if you are new. I am new as well and if you have been doing your

research, you will have seen that posted many times. I would try SOE. Many people say that is is the best overall

-mone. Here is something else... it sounds like you know that you are good looking but shy. You HAVE to believe

in yourself and portray that confidence to women. Pheromones will help with the initial \"wow, he smells really

nice...\" but when you realize that someone is looking at you or hanging around, take advantage of it by making

the first move. Then the -mones will really work well with your confident attitude.

Just a suggestion.

J

egomaniac
12-02-2003, 07:00 PM
I have also read that SOE is a good mone for a beginner. I do want to experiment before I head right

to the strong mone. Hvae you heard of anyone getting more hits off SOE, than TE perhaps?

jimhoff
12-02-2003, 07:02 PM
That is a question that you would have to ask the pros..... anyone.....

egomaniac
12-02-2003, 07:12 PM
For all the pro\'s out there, you may hold the key in getting my first hit and what type of mone and

strength I need to get. Any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

bjf
12-02-2003, 09:20 PM
For some guys it is NPA/TE, others AE, and then a smaller amount SOE, as the easiest to get DIHL from.

I would

recommend NPA/TE, but then I am biased because the latter two don\'t really work for me.

Sagacious1420
12-03-2003, 03:17 AM
I would recommend that if you guys really want a deeper understanding of pheros that you invest some

time in researching this forum, including the archives. I still go back and review the wealth of phero info to be

had around here.

Pancho1188
12-03-2003, 08:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I would recommend that if you guys

really want a deeper understanding of pheros that you invest some time in researching this forum, including the

archives. I still go back and review the wealth of phero info to be had around here.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If I hear you say that one more time...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I think you have that comment saved on your computer so you can

copy and paste at will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

J/K. That\'s the best advice you can

give any newcomer, which is why it needs to be said over and over again since new people come on all of the time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SwingerMD
12-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Although, I do become a little shy

when in comes to initiating conversation with attractive females. I think it is the whole rejection thing I have a

problem with. I am looking for a pheromone that will get me hits.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A lot of newbies come here asking what pheros will get them surefire hits right off the bat. A majority of us

who have been here for quite a while will say that you will have to experiment to find out what does work for you.

We definately can tell you what works for us, but you\'re going to get a whole boatload of different kinds of

results going from wildly positive, neutral, and wildly negative (esp with -none). Now if you\'ve done a lot of

readings you will start seeing trends and perhaps some commonalities.

(Phew

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ) Anyhow, of all the products out there SOE is one of the most

consistant. For me it relaxes me and everyone around me. You said that you are very shy initiating conversations

with women that you are attracted to. A lot of times, I\'ve found that my target would be so relaxed that they

actually start a conversation with me (and then they keep on talking, and talking, and . . . .) after eye contact, a

smile, and about 6-12\" of SOE on.

With -none on, it\'s going to take a bit of courage on your side to

initiate. And even then it is going to be trial and error to see what -none product will work. Oh and from my

experiences with straight -none and first contact rxns, you may get a DIHL, you may get her flipping her hair like

mad, you may get her gushing over you like a movie star, she may be extremly turned on by the -none you\'re

wearing . . . chances are that she\'ll stand there, mouth wide open not responding to you, get so nervous that Mr.

Right is actually attracted to her that she starts to babble incoheriently, gets so overwhelmed by you that she runs

. . . or in the extremely and highly improbable case that she\'s Elana, jumps you on the spot

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

So my recomendation to you is get SOE. Either the roll-on

if you don\'t mind the $50 initial investment or get a bunch of packets if you want to gradually test it out. And

one -none product. Pretty much just pick one that you are interested. Use the SOE for initial contacts and when

she\'s comfortable slowly introduce the -none.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> SwingerMD

</font>

OCP
12-04-2003, 09:54 AM
Do not forget less is more, especially with -none. I was getting mixed results, so I scrubbed my application

spots, waited a week and started over. Currently I am using 4\" of SOE (2\" split behind the ears and 2\" on the

wrists) and 1 drop of AE/m on the upper lip. The AE/m is more for me than anyone else. This combo seems to relax

everyone in the office and attracts the women. The problem with attracting the women is that they like to talk and

if I am busy I do not have time to talk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

egomaniac
12-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Thanks everyone for the posts. I decided to try TE for my first time. When I receive it I will let

everyone know if I get any hits or not and the situation I used in it. From what I read I understand this not to be

a bad choice either for beginners. I will experiment with low quantities and increase them over time and post my

results. I do have one question. In smokey places such as bars/clubs, is it more difficult to experiment? Does

the smoke drown out the mones?

Brian
12-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Thanks everyone for the posts. I

decided to try TE for my first time. When I receive it I will let everyone know if I get any hits or not and the

situation I used in it. From what I read I understand this not to be a bad choice either for beginners. I will

experiment with low quantities and increase them over time and post my results. I do have one question. In smokey

places such as bars/clubs, is it more difficult to experiment? Does the smoke drown out the mones?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That question has been asked before. Like which mones are the best for

newbies, you\'ll get the same mixed answers with this question as well.

I smoke and I don\'t have any trouble

with getting results. In a smoke filled room, you will need to use more of TE. A couple of sprays would be what

you\'ll probably need to use. Outside of this kind of enviroment, cut it back to about a half a spray. Too much of

TE is ineffective. You\'ll need a good cover scent as it doesn\'t smell very good. Even the sandlewood smells

like sh!t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sacogoo
12-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Brian writes:
I smoke and I don\'t

have any trouble with getting results.

Damn, you must be pretty

perceptive. When I smoke, I usually get so baked I end up trying to torch up the end of my index finger or arguing

politics with the neighbors cocker spaniel let alone notice subtle pheromone reaction cues. I guess I\'ll need to

lay off pulling gravity bongs out of the toilet if I want to really see if the \'mones are working like they

should.

Holmes
12-04-2003, 07:13 PM
When I smoke, I usually set my hair on fire.

Holmes

egomaniac
12-04-2003, 07:16 PM
well put /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pancho1188
12-04-2003, 11:39 PM
You\'ll be fine. In fact, as Bruce says quite often, just the fact that it has a positive effect on

you could be enough for you to make the hits yourself by making conversation and being the initiator.

Elana
12-05-2003, 05:17 AM
...I must go and edit these later

before I make a fool of myself....really. *rolls eyes*

Too

late for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif