PDA

View Full Version : Another question for the pro's

jimhoff
12-02-2003, 05:37 PM
Ok...

I just received my first bottle of SOE (roll on)!!! As you all know by now, I also have PI/m unscented. I am

looking for sexual hits as well as chattiness, friendly behavior, etc... How would you recommend that I mix it, or

apply it?

I work in a hostile environment (Loss Prevention in the city) and have to constantly confront people

who may or may not fight back. Should I wear either of these to help calm people down and make them respect

me?

Thanks again!!!

J /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
12-02-2003, 05:42 PM
That is

a great question. This is just my opinion but I would use some SOE, don\'t over-do it but it can make thm perhaps

think you are not the enemy, not the bad guy, their allie.

As for PI, that can help, but it would seem to

exacerbate reactions, making compliant ones more compliant, make bad ones worse, and then the ones in the middle

could go either way, depending on whether the person wants to challenge your dominant signature or submit. Be

warned, even if it helps, it could lead to a small amount of bad reactions from big guys.

I\'d use maybe half

a drop and definitely complement with SOE.

jimhoff
12-02-2003, 06:30 PM
you

know... I am seeing a pattern with PI or even all -none products. It is really difficult to get good results and

you are always walking a fine line between all the way or not your way at all... if you know what I mean.
So why

do we buy the stuff???

J /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bjf
12-02-2003, 06:52 PM
cause

its cool to experiment and everybody wants someting that powerful. But like you, I can\'t really use my PI

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
12-03-2003, 03:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
you know... I am seeing a pattern with

PI or even all -none products. It is really difficult to get good results and you are always walking a fine line

between all the way or not your way at all... if you know what I mean.
So why do we buy the stuff???

J

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sacogoo
12-03-2003, 08:57 AM
jimhoff writes:
It is really difficult to get

good results and you are always walking a fine line between all the way or not your way at all... if you know what I

mean.
So why do we buy the stuff???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Because everyone wants to be

attractive, to be liked - emotionally, physically, whatever. And if we can find something that gives us a boost in

this regard, it\'s worth it\'s price in gold or more.

However, unlike clothes or a car (other

self-confidence boosters and attractants), pheromones are working hand in hand with the individuals body chemistry

and the olafactory senses of those around the person. It is indeed a fine line how each product works in

conjunction with each person. Amounts, application points, etc., all play a part in how the pheromones work for

each specific person. One pheromone product might have absolutely no effect on one person and substantial effects

on another. I know that there are a couple of products that when used by myself have absolutely no noticeabl

effect, where other products invoke immediate physical and subconscious cues that they are working. Now, this does

not mean that the products that \"don\'t work\" with my intended target won\'t work with other targets.

It\'s just that I have noticed that specific products work better with my body chemistry and the olafactory senses

of this one particular target than other products.

I\'ve also noticed that different \'mones have different

results during specific times of the month and in different social and emotional environments. It is a complicated

process in trying to achieve noticeable results with pheromones. I\'ve had the advantage of working in a

controlled environment with a single subject who I have years of interaction with so I can readily pick up on or

notice even minute changes in their behavior patterns when certain products are applied. It has obviously been much

easier to see if a product works or not with me and my target in such an environment than would a person who is

trying to detect effectiveness of pheromone products in a more open, uncontrolled setting.

However, they do work.

You\'ve just got to do the leg work and research to find the right product(s) and their application amounts and

application points and cover scents for you. (Again, it ain\'t easy. It is work.)

SwingerMD
12-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Sacogoo writes:
One pheromone product might have

absolutely no effect on one person and substantial effects on another. I know that there are a couple of products

that when used by myself have absolutely no noticeabl effect, where other products invoke immediate physical and

subconscious cues that they are working. Now, this does not mean that the products that \"don\'t work\" with my

intended target won\'t work with other targets. It\'s just that I have noticed that specific products work

better with my body chemistry and the olafactory senses of this one particular target than other products.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well put. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I find

myself rotating between three different -none based concotions all the time. One day I wear my signature SMD #1

(RM:SOE 3:7). Another KR#1 (PI/m:SOE 3:7). And two drops of JB#1 on the chest, one behind each ear, and 4-6\" of

SOE on each arm. It depends on who I am around. Some particular people I know are favorable to SMD#1 while

repulsed by KR#1 and vice versa. Some don\'t react noticable two the first two, but go wild when I have on JB#1

and SOE. Or somedays I go out fishing with any of the three to see who responds.

Oh and I use WAGG if I want to

grab people\'s attention (giving reports, presentations, etc), SOE to get people in a relaxed/fun mood (meetings

with my boss), RM for when I want to project an aura of respect, PI/m when entering negotiations (worked like a

charm negotiating the price on my brother\'s car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ), etc . . .

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Watcher
12-05-2003, 12:22 PM
Its

a fine line bu once you have it down pat you can make it work real good.