PDA

View Full Version : Axe Body spray...

jimhoff
12-01-2003, 06:49 PM
I know I have been

posting a lot but I have many questions... and this is fun. Anyhow, I just bought Axe body spray and am interested

if anyone has used it consistently with mones and if so, what kind gets the best results? I am getting SOE and have

PI/m and am thinking of using some Axe as well. Let me know what you think.

J

Sagacious1420
12-01-2003, 07:31 PM
It\'s been

discussed in the past, iirc. Try a search. Don\'t forget to change the date range at the bottom of the search

page, so that you can go back futher. Oh, you may wanna do a search for Lynx...the Euro brand name.

Personally,

I\'m not a big fan of the Axe products that I\'ve tried. I still have some Tsunami and I can\'t give the

stuff away. I do know that Axe has some fans on the forum.

Holmes
12-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Skyy was into it for

a while, IIRC. I haven\'t tried it yet.

Holmes

Sagacious1420
12-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Holmes-

Can I interest you in some Tsunami?

Bruce
12-02-2003, 06:01 AM
I like Tsunami.

It\'s more a cologne than a deodorant; not something you put on automatically in the morning, that\'s for sure.

I use it about 2-3 times a month tops, and enjoy it when I do, but I think my one can will last me more than a year

at the rate I am going. You should be able to find somebody to take you up on the giveaway though. It\'s a

spray.

Bruce

Sagacious1420
12-03-2003, 02:54 AM
Hey

Bruce-

I tried Tsunami a few times as a cover, not necessarily as a doedorant. It\'s just not my taste, as far

as fragrances go.

Maybe I should send it your way. Nobody I know will touch the stuff.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Bruce
12-03-2003, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the offer.

I like it, and appreciate the offer, but I have a feeling my one can will last me a couple of years and with a wife

and two kids, space in the bathroom is limited.

I used some Tsunami last night actually; I went to the gym and

didn\'t have time for a shower. Sprayed my pits with a little Tsunami and put a couple dabs of Edge Essentials

Heat on my wrists.

Bruce

Holmes
12-03-2003, 08:28 AM
Sag and

Bruce,

What kind of fragrance is it?

Holmes

Bruce
12-03-2003, 08:35 AM
Don\'t ask Sag. He

hates it. :-)

It smells like a Tsunami of course; Japanese tidal wave. It makes Asian women run around in

hysteria.

Bruce

Holmes
12-03-2003, 08:44 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No, come on,

Bruce. Is it citrus-type, oriental, woody, spicy, etc.?

Holmes

Bruce
12-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Holmes,

I am not

very good at the official cologne typing anyway, but as Sac noticed, it\'s not Channel. It is a deodorant, but

with the fragrance ramped up a couple of notches. Why don\'t you have Sac send you his? In lieu of that you can

find it in any supermarket these days I think.

Bruce

Skyy
12-03-2003, 12:37 PM
Tsunami isnt that bad.

I think it smells a lot better than SoE\'s musk scent.

bjf
12-03-2003, 02:22 PM
SOE just smells like

cucumber melon to me kinda. I guess there is a bit of musk in there.

Sagacious1420
12-03-2003, 03:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sag and Bruce,

What kind of fragrance is

it?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Smells like Lemon Pledge to me. Every time I go

back and smell it again, I get the urge to dust something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It\'s my own fault, though. I smelled a few at the store and ended up grabbing the wrong type, I guess.

Sacogoo
12-03-2003, 06:21 PM
SOE smells

substantially better than anything AXE produces, and why would anyone try to mix smells anyway? If one is applying

SOE, then just leave it alone. Same goes for AE, RM, PPA, PF, etc. Please, don\'t be a cacophony of smells.

It\'s as bad as listening to Shostakovich and the Bee Gees at the same time.