PDA

View Full Version : Speed dating - mildly amusing

Netzine
11-30-2003, 03:49 PM
I was

wearing one drop AE, NPA + sandalwood in pits, one spray Andro 4.2 to chest.

There were more guys than girls so

guys had to sit out for a few of the slots. I talked to one of the girls helping organize the event - she was

friendly, usual hairflipping (getting used to it as background noise) but was thrown by one thing she

said

\"Forgive me, there are all these people here and it\'s been a long day and I\'m like a deer in the

headlights\"...

As far as dates themselves went, I think I overdid the \'none - not the usual eye

contact/recognition so OD may have blunted girls\' ability to localise the \'none. Which product do you think

might be most effective in that context? You only have three minutes, which may be too long for \'nol chattiness

to kick in.

Sexyredhead
12-01-2003, 05:03 AM
Well, I would use whatever works best for you, but if you\'ve only got 3 minutes, try a couple drops of AE (if

that\'s not an OD for you). They\'ll get an instant rush from the -rone, and the -nol will make them chatty.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It takes a little longer for the -none to kick in, supposedly,

but once you\'ve been in the room for a little while, they\'ll know where it\'s coming from.

CptKipling
12-01-2003, 10:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Forgive me, there are all these people here and

it\'s been a long day and I\'m like a deer in the headlights\"...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">