PDA

View Full Version : First hits from a newbie

Gossamer_2701
11-30-2003, 01:48 PM
Hi All,

I found this site by accident like 2 weeks ago while looking for a new cologne on ebay and I\'ve been lurking

around reading all of the newer posts and a fair chunk of archive #1, so you have already given me so many valuable

tips and pointers. Thank You.
I ordered AE/m and the newbie pack the first day so I\'ve been experimenting

with those few products for just over a week now. I was pretty excited when they came just in time to go out to

dinner for my sister\'s birthday. I used one drop of AE/m on each wrist and one on the neck covered with one drop

of SPMO on each spot as well. There were eight of us at the table, and it was pretty busy, so I really expected the

sexy young waitress (young 20\'s and an easy 8/10) to be pleasant while trying to hurry us through the whole

process. Boy was I wrong. She actually hovered around my end of the table casually b/s-ing with us, but me in

general, while we waited for someone else to arrive. She even put her hand on my back and leaned over me to point

out something she was recommending I try. Now I\'m 31, probably 8-10 years older than her, and I\'ve been out of

the dating game for a number of years now, but even I could tell that she was being extremely flirtatious. She

finally left to take care of some other tables, but kept stopping by to see if there was anything else we needed,

always right next to where I was sitting, even though there was much more room at the other end of the table. And

when she was speaking to the other people at the table, she would look at them for a second, then look right back at

me with a coy little smile. It was pretty much the same the entire time, but with the whole family there, it

didn\'t really feel right asking for her number or anything, but I will definitely be going back to eat there

again. On a much lesser note, and thankfully it was a Much lesser note, my 18yo niece who was sitting next to me,

seemed to be extremely affectionate, touching my arm and hugging me all night. Way out of the norm for my family.

And the waitress... things like that never happen to me. At least not so noticably.... I\'ve been experimenting

with TE/m SPMO and the SOE gel packs but I haven\'t gotten any other noticable hits since the first night, but I

just ordered NPA, APC, and SOE roll on and gel packs, so I\'ll have plenty to play around with. Hopefully I\'ll

have some good hits to report fairly soon, but if not... I\'m sure I\'ll have a lot of fun trying.
Anyway,

I\'m sorry that this post is so long. I look forward to shareing my experiences with all of you.If you want to

know anything more about me just check my profile or PM me. Oh...and a special shout out to all you lovely ladies on

this forum... \'How you Do\'in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Goss

Pancho1188
11-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Hey,

Goss. Sounds like you had a decent hit there. Remember, those women aren\'t going to ask themselves out!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Hope you continue

to see results, and keep us posted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I\'d especially like to know

because I also have the AE/TE combo. Good luck!