PDA

View Full Version : Nice Cologne

franki
11-29-2003, 06:42 PM
Hi,

I am just back from

some stupid bar/club, where the ratio men : women seemed to be around 2:1... Needless to say, I didn\'t get laid

tonight.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

At least I smelled very nice today. I used a

little sample of <font color=\"red\"> \"Penhaligon\'s\" from Endymion (or maybe it was \"Endymion\" from

Penhaligon\'s </font> .... Anyway, it smells really nice on me, kinda like Amouage Dia, but I bet it is a lot

cheaper..

I got this sample after a visit in a perfumery store a few weeks ago. I asked the saleswoman that

was helping me about colognes that are rare and not easy to get on the internet (e-bay). She said she didn\'t know

at all what is sold on e-bay... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Oh well....

Anyway, this

cologne seems to be pretty rare and it smells nice.

Sagacious1420
11-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Franki-

It\'s

Endymion, a new release from Penhaligon\'s. It\'s a nice fragrance. As far as I know, it is available

on e-bay.

If anyone\'s curious there\'s a description

here (\"http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/fragpro.cgi?a14=26122741\").

Btw, a 2:1 ratio isn\'t all

that bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Where I live, it\'s at least 3:1 no matter where you

go.

DZorro
11-30-2003, 02:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi,

I am just back from some stupid bar/club, where the ratio men : women

seemed to be around 2:1... Needless to say, I didn\'t get laid tonight..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

At least I smelled very nice today. I used a little sample of

<font color=\"red\"> \"Penhaligon\'s\" from Endymion (or maybe it was \"Endymion\" from Penhaligon\'s

</font> .... Anyway, it smells really nice on me, kinda like Amouage Dia, but I bet it is a lot cheaper..

I got

this sample after a visit in a perfumery store a few weeks ago. I asked the saleswoman that was helping me about

colognes that are rare and not easy to get on the internet (e-bay). She said she didn\'t know at all what is sold

on e-bay... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Oh well....

Anyway, this cologne seems to be

pretty rare and it smells nice.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Franki what do you think of marco

polo: Pure Morning
It sure covers the mones pretty well up.

DZorro,

franki
11-30-2003, 05:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Btw, a 2:1 ratio isn\'t all that bad.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Where I live, it\'s at least 3:1 no matter where you go.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hmm, that\'s not my thing. This is one of the reason I

normally don\'t mind the hassle of dressing up and spending more money to go to more upscale clubs where the ratio

is better...... Downside is I won\'t find any girls there who are younger then me.. (18-21)..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif