(250mg) --- Liver

Misc:

Mega B50 complex: 1 cap (Varing amounts of B vitamins) ---Carbohydrate

Synthesis
Calcium: 1 cap (600mg) --- Bones
Vitamin C: 1 cap (1000mg) --- Heart
Allegra: 1 cap (180mg) ---

Allergies

+ 5 big, healthy meals a day, 8+ glasses of water. 1 intense workout every 2 days and cardio (2 hour

run) in between. If you have any tips, feel free to post or if you have any supplement combinations thats fine, make

sure they\'re under $120 (no transdermal products).

Ash
11-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Phantom

Overall

your mix looks good. Sublingual is the way to go from my research. Are you cycling? At your age you should be, yes?

Lest your balls shrink down to nothing.

I\'d replace the Saw Pal. with Beta Sitosterol which is the active

ingredient in Saw P. 300mg of Beta Sit. is = to 3000 caps of Saw. That\'s what they say anyway.

You seem light

on your anti-oxidant intake. A & E?

I\'ve heard that the big lifters cut back on the carbs as the day

progresses until the last meal is pretty much just protein.

Holmes
11-30-2003, 02:29 PM
Phantom,

That\'s a lot of stuff! How\'s it working for you? Good call on the milk thistle.

Right now, my

favorite \"legal\" stack consists of AGE-DEFYING PANCAKES!

Holmes

Phantom
12-01-2003, 11:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Phantom

Overall your mix looks good.

Sublingual is the way to go from my research. Are you cycling? At your age you should be, yes? Lest your balls

shrink down to nothing.

I\'d replace the Saw Pal. with Beta Sitosterol which is the active ingredient in

Saw P. 300mg of Beta Sit. is = to 3000 caps of Saw. That\'s what they say anyway.

You seem light on your

anti-oxidant intake. A &amp; E?

I\'ve heard that the big lifters cut back on the carbs as the day

progresses until the last meal is pretty much just protein.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yea I guess, I have\'nt used these kinds of products since last summer (VPX 1-test,

4-test). those products were a real waste of money, supposedly \"Liposomal\" (the active ingredients are supposed

to be absorbed through your cheeks, but I got no results at all). I would of been better off buying a few 100 pounds

of protein (I spent about $300 on those products). Though they skyrocketed my sex drive through the roof, I could

literaly last day and night with no effort.

I\'ll look into the Beta Sitosterol, never heard of it, thanks

for the info. My meals consist of about 30% carbs 70% protein, i\'ve tried eating just all protein but it really

screwed up my energy for running (I was only able to do about 40 minutes of running instead of my usual 2

hours).There has\'nt been any testicular atrophy from my current \"stack, actually I think it\'s the opposite.

I have noticed increased recovery time from my usual \"enlargement\" exercises (i\'m already at my required size

but I do it once a week now for \"maintenance\")

I actually have vitamin E but forgot all about it, I will

add it to my regimen. It\'s been about two weeks and my strength has increased. I\'ve gone from 125 to 150

pounds in bench pressing, 25 to 35 in arm curls, from 10 sets of 5 pull ups to 10 sets of 10, from 5 sets of 20 push

ups to 5 sets of 50 and from 5 sets of 50 crunches to 5 sets of 80 crunches (don\'t laugh, i\'ve just started

working out).

Also the pumps are incredible, after a workout it feels like my muscles are going to burst.

Also my leg muscles are rock hard after a run. The downsides are that i\'m ALWAYS hungry now, even after I eat a

full course meal. Nothing else though, so it\'s worth it. One question though, I\'m just planning on taking this

for a month (thats when I run out). How long should I wait to start it up again?

Holmes......

AGE-DEFYING PANCAKES!????????

Holmes
12-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Phantom,

LOL.

There was a recipe that Wolfe (I think) posted a while ago in a thread of the same name...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes