PDA

View Full Version : Smell of Pheromax

ryker
11-29-2003, 07:29 AM
Hi all,

I bought the

new Pheromax for men a few weeks ago. My problem is, my mother HATES its smell. I don\'t smell anything, just a

little bit of ethanol, just like anyone else I asked in my family (I don\'t tell my friends about it). But my

mother says that every time i wear the mones, she has to open all the windows because the whole house stinks like

piss, and once she even had to throw up, She also smells it after several days on my jacket, so once she had to take

it to the cleaning in order to eliminate the smell.
That even happens if I just put one spray on my neck and leave

the house shortly after that. It\'s a pity, that I can\'t use it regularly anymore, sometimes I keep the bottle

in our garage and apply it there before I go out. Of course I use a cover fragrance, but the mones just stay longer,

and the fragrance disappears after some time.
After this experience I\'m a little bit afraid to put it on,

because my mother surely is not the only person who smells the -none so intensively, and I don\'t want my friends

to debate if I stink more like dog piss or more like cat piss.
By now, none of my friends said anything about it,

and everyone seems to act normal, but who knows? maybe some notice the smell and are just too polite.
I wonder if

anyone else had such a bad experience with it and if he/she found a solution for the problem.
I\'m also curious,

what percentage of people smell the mones, in your opinion.
Could it be that if I wear pheromax on a party, e.g.

every fifth or tenth person smells tbe -none, when the cover fragrance fades? I use Le Male (thanks to all the good

fragrance posts). After how many hours should I reapply the fragrance?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Bruce
11-29-2003, 10:32 AM
A lot of points to

make here.

A. Mom\'s are famous for reacting violently when their offspring try to change the pheromone

signature that they bonded with so heavily from birth. It is a reoccuring theme on the forum. \"My mom hates it

when I where pheromones\". This can happen no matter how well you cover.
BUT....
B. 1 out of 4 US males can not

detect the smell of androstenone, which is the \"piss\" smell your mother is getting. Most folks can smell it,

which means you generally need to cover with cologne.
C. Pheromax is a spray and very heavy on the ethanol (most

colognes have quite a bit of water in them), so a LOT of the pheros are released in the air the moment you apply, so

wammo, your mom gets a nose-full right after you apply. I have found that less of a problem with Edge.

Pheromax

is good stuff, especially the new forumula but there is a LOT of aNONE in there and it needs to be well-covered.

The reason APC works so well for this is that it is oily and the fragrance is very tenacious.

Bruce

CptKipling
11-29-2003, 03:20 PM
What Bruce said

about mum\'s, it can be very obvious sometimes. But after such a long time using them I think she has gotten used

to them somewhat (and no it hasn\'t effected our relationship, before we see threads springing up).

jimhoff
11-29-2003, 06:04 PM
I use PI/m and I

can\'t smell anything but the ethenol. It makes me wonder if it smells at all. Some people swear that it stinks

but I cant smell anything.
I am trying to \"learn\" to smell it, as previously posted in other threads. I take

deep whifs of it several times a day and hopefully I will be able to detect some \"piss\" smell after a few weeks.

And for all of the hecklers.... I don\'t like the smell of \"piss\"....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ocb
12-02-2003, 05:59 AM
> I bought the new

Pheromax for men a few weeks ago.
> My problem is, my mother HATES its smell.
> I don\'t smell

anything

Wierd. I can really smell pheromax. I don\'t even think it smells BAD, but i really smell it. Two days

ago I sprayed a very small amount un my wrist, i can STILL smell it after a shower.

BTW: i haven\'t played TOO

MUCH with it yet, however i got no apparent results. I\'m reluctant to use too much because of the fact i can pick

up the smell of it pretty easy.

DZorro
12-02-2003, 09:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi all,

I bought the new Pheromax for men a few

weeks ago. My problem is, my mother HATES its smell. I don\'t smell anything, just a little bit of ethanol, just

like anyone else I asked in my family (I don\'t tell my friends about it). But my mother says that every time i

wear the mones, she has to open all the windows because the whole house stinks like piss, and once she even had to

throw up, She also smells it after several days on my jacket, so once she had to take it to the cleaning in order to

eliminate the smell.
That even happens if I just put one spray on my neck and leave the house shortly after that.

It\'s a pity, that I can\'t use it regularly anymore, sometimes I keep the bottle in our garage and apply it

there before I go out. Of course I use a cover fragrance, but the mones just stay longer, and the fragrance

disappears after some time.
After this experience I\'m a little bit afraid to put it on, because my mother surely

is not the only person who smells the -none so intensively, and I don\'t want my friends to debate if I stink

more like dog piss or more like cat piss.
By now, none of my friends said anything about it, and everyone seems to

act normal, but who knows? maybe some notice the smell and are just too polite.
I wonder if anyone else had such a

bad experience with it and if he/she found a solution for the problem.
I\'m also curious, what percentage of

people smell the mones, in your opinion.
Could it be that if I wear pheromax on a party, e.g. every fifth or tenth

person smells tbe -none, when the cover fragrance fades? I use Le Male (thanks to all the good fragrance posts).

After how many hours should I reapply the fragrance?

Thanks in advance for your answers

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sorry to hear that, i got really good results with the new pheromax. But

still not tested it full to get complete results, but it looks promissing indeed.

DZorro,