PDA

View Full Version : I really wished this stuff would work

ironration
11-29-2003, 03:41 AM
I

really wished this stuff would work.

Looking back at 1.5 year of pheromone usage, I am really disappointed. I

remember how much fun it was in the beginning, trying out different products and combos, studying body language and

looking for hits. I bought SOE, AE, RM, APC, NPA(m), PI(m), PI(w), and WAGG.

I made an excel file with all

products and combos that I tried, and wrote down amount used and in what setting I used it, effect on myself and

effect on others. I concluded that large amounts of none effected my mood negatively (most of the time, but not

always).

I studied this forum, and read hit reports of people walking around in the mall, getting checked out by

girls that caught a whiff of their pheromones. So I tried the same thing, really expecting hits of some sort, but I

did not receive any hits at all.

Then I read that pheromones work better if you are interacting with people, so I

started to look for changes in people’s behaviour when I talked to them. But I got no different reactions at all.

Not from people I knew well, not from people I know a bit, or people I just met.

I really wished some pheromone

manufacture would make a super pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit

reports a month, and let the placebo effect do the rest.

EXIT63
11-29-2003, 04:14 AM
me too

AzMike
11-29-2003, 01:08 PM
ironration, I have so far had similar experiences, although with a smaller number of products than you have, and

for only the past 2 months. I have noticed confidence-boost effects internally, but have yet to see any unusual

reactions from people. I have seen slight reactions from women, but they seem to be in the range of normality.

I

am curious about a few things, if you care to reveal them. Are you young or middle-aged? Thin, heavy, or muscular?

What part of the globe do you live in? I feel these factors may influence how well pheromones work for people. A

have a theory that muscular guys have much better results with pheromones than the rest of the population.

I

myself am 44, live in southwest U.S., and am thin. 5\'11\", 156 lbs. Do hikes of 4-10 miles most weekends.

Doctors tell me I\'m in great cardio shape, but in spite of working out at gyms fairly often, I don\'t have much

visible musculature. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif A few people at the gym, after looking at

me, have been shocked at how much weight I can lift.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AzMike

CptKipling
11-29-2003, 02:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I really wished this stuff would

work.

Looking back at 1.5 year of pheromone usage, I am really disappointed. I remember how much fun it was in

the beginning, trying out different products and combos, studying body language and looking for hits. I bought SOE,

AE, RM, APC, NPA(m), PI(m), PI(w), and WAGG.

I made an excel file with all products and combos that I tried, and

wrote down amount used and in what setting I used it, effect on myself and effect on others. I concluded that large

amounts of none effected my mood negatively (most of the time, but not always).

I studied this forum, and read

hit reports of people walking around in the mall, getting checked out by girls that caught a whiff of their

pheromones. So I tried the same thing, really expecting hits of some sort, but I did not receive any hits at

all.

Then I read that pheromones work better if you are interacting with people, so I started to look for changes

in people’s behaviour when I talked to them. But I got no different reactions at all. Not from people I knew well,

not from people I know a bit, or people I just met.

I really wished some pheromone manufacture would make a super

pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit reports a month, and let the

placebo effect do the rest.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Who is writing fake hit reports?

SwingerMD
11-29-2003, 04:03 PM
Ironration,

Sorry to hear that after 1.5 years, the pheros still haven\'t worked for ya.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hmm and the only thing that has afected someone so far (you) is

large amounts of -none. (scratching head) Hell after three drops of PI/m, I\'m almost guarenteed to have people

clearing out of the seat next to me, in front of me, and behind me. Only the most biggest guys would sit next to me

after two drops of RM. They also get up, take a step back, bow slightly and gesture that it\'s ok for me to get

up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif . I\'m still perplexed when this happens.

With -none

and any mixes containing -none it\'s pretty much like me putting on bait and seeing what fish I catch. Some of

the time it\'s absoulutely nothing. Other times I get a some nibbles that progress into decent catches. And on

those rare occasions, I get swallowed whole before I can do anything.

It is impossible to say for certain what is

responsible for these hits. The pheros, you\'re looks, personality etc . . . . are all responsible in varying

degrees, Before pheros that rare ocassion would only happen once every two years. Now its on the average of once

every month.

As for those of you that want pheros to be a magic bullet, they won\'t. If you wish to use that

analogy then they may be capable of shattering through anyone\'s defenses and pierce the heart, but you still have

to hit the target. You still have to pull the trigger. You still have to know what the hell to do after you\'ve

hit the target (guilty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ). Hell do you know if you\'ve even hit

the target since we\'re all shooting blindfolded here.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\">

-SwingerMD </font>

CptKipling
11-29-2003, 04:17 PM
With -none and any mixes containing

-none it\'s pretty much like me putting on bait and seeing what fish I catch. Some of the time it\'s absoulutely

nothing. Other times I get a some nibbles that progress into decent catches. And on those rare occasions, I get

swallowed whole before I can do anything.

Well put

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jamesdeanmartin
11-30-2003, 11:37 AM
I really wished some pheromone

manufacture would make a super pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit

reports a month, and let the placebo effect do the rest.

Well obviously since you aren\'t getting any hits, all of us are spending lots of time writing up fake hit

reports to fool everyone out of their money.

I don\'t mean to sound harsh, but maybe it\'s you. Pheros

are only one aspect that help you. If you need say an 85% tbreshold for a girl to consider you a potential mate,

Pheros may only boost your appeal 10 - 15%. These numerous are completely made up, but pheros are only one of many

factors.

I\'ve taken a girl home from the bar every time I\'ve gone out in the past 2 months (not

necessarily having sex w/them some are walks home, some are goodnight kisses, some are more...)
But that only

comes off a lot of failure. I still consider all of that success, even though I\'m not getting \"laid\" every

night as I guess one would hope with pheros.

take care,
JDM

DrSmellThis
11-30-2003, 06:41 PM
1.5 years is a long time, enough to where your body and approach might have drifted off kilter along

with pheromone use.

I believe changing things, trying new approaches, and taking breaks are crucial. I would

take a break for up to a month, look at my personal hormones, review bathing habits (too much?), limit masturbation,

try supplements (e.g., Maca root, DHEA??); etc. Go as far as you can without mones, then try again, a little at a

time. Your own natural mones need a chance to rebuild and optimize, perhaps.

Then you might try to

\"purify\" your behavior and attitude around women, so that it is not \'hit focused\', and is more \'whole

relationship\' based. This can be practiced.

I thought I did remember you mentioning you had more hits

after laying off the mones and bathing.

In other words, back to square one. Everything new and unlike what

you did before. But I think it is unquestionable that pheromones affect all of us. There are some new products out

there (e.g. Pherone), and aphrodisiac perfumes (e.g., Crimson Phoenix perfumes) that are worth trying.

Have

you tried WAGG by itself, or with a bit of AE?

How do women typically react around you? That is crucial.

Numanoid
12-01-2003, 02:26 AM
I really wished some pheromone manufacture would

make a super pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit reports a month,

and let the placebo effect do the rest.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> .

I felt the same way

for a while. But I now know that pheros work. On me the wearer as well as those around me. I first tried PI/m

without doing any research and found out that several drops can make me very aggressive and I wanted people to

bother me so I could hurt them...and those around me fearful. Then I found this site and found about mone OD

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Being a lone wolf type I eventually purchased some SOE. I have

noticed that people are far more relaxed around me at work now, friendlier even. In fact SOE tends to make ME feel

more relaxed and friendly as well. No DIHL, or outrageous hits yet, but pheromones have made a difference.

ironration
12-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Today I used half a pack of SOE gel, and about 1 drop of PI. My mood was normal most of the day, except

when my computer started to bugg me during work (happened several times in the morning). I felt rage and could

barely control myself from destroying the computer with my hands.

Normally, I am not an agressive person, so

none obviously increases the likelihood of me becomming angry. Still, it does not translate to hits, or anything

else that is really useful for me.

Biohazard
12-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Jamesdean is correct with his assessment. I don\'t post much, but I\'ve always preached that

pheros aren\'t magic potions, they don\'t hypnotize people ya know. Following his analogy, let\'s say you

need an arbitrary 85% threshold to get a response from a woman. If you\'re FUGLY, you\'re starting at like 20%.

Add on a good personality/sense of humor, that brings you up to 50%. Add in pheros, and you get 10-15% extra, now

you\'re up to 60-65%, which still puts you below the needed 85%. Get the idea?

I\'m not insinuating

anything personal about you, other than maybe you need to re-examine other aspects of your persona. Are you

physically attractive? Do you have the classic qualities most women look for in men in the first place? If

you\'re working with the short end of the stick, pheros aren\'t gonna help much. Sorry to say. If you splash

-none onto a midget, will this suddenly make him the alpha male among a group of muscular jocks?

bjf
12-01-2003, 11:17 AM
Wouldn\'t people notice pheromones on an ugly person too? Not all of the \"hits\" are sexual. For instance,

when a man goes into a dihl with me, I don\'t assume it is because he is having sexual thoughts, just that

pheromones draw people\'s attention, and they visibly react often with eye contact.

I was under the assumption

this guy wasn\'t even getting that, not that he couldn\'t close the deal from there.

Holmes
12-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Wouldn\'t people notice pheromones on an ugly

person too? Not all of the \"hits\" are sexual. For instance, when a man goes into a dihl with me, I don\'t

assume it is because he is having sexual thoughts, just that pheromones draw people\'s attention, and they visibly

react often with eye contact.

That\'s right.

Holmes

ironration
12-01-2003, 12:04 PM
Well, I am not ugly, I am in decent shape, but my looks are probably a bit below average. Still, if

pheromones really worked correctly, I think I would get some kind of reaction positive or negative. (Except being

pissed off when I use none)

OCP
12-01-2003, 05:04 PM
1.5 years is a long time, enough to where your body

and approach might have drifted off kilter along with pheromone use.

I believe changing things, trying new

approaches, and taking breaks are crucial. I would take a break for up to a month, look at my personal hormones,

review bathing habits (too much?), limit masturbation, try supplements (e.g., Maca root, DHEA??); etc. Go as far as

you can without mones, then try again, a little at a time. Your own natural mones need a chance to rebuild and

optimize, perhaps.

Then you might try to \"purify\" your behavior and attitude around women, so that it is not

\'hit focused\', and is more \'whole relationship\' based. This can be practiced.

I thought I did

remember you mentioning you had more hits after laying off the mones and bathing.

In other words, back to square

one. Everything new and unlike what you did before. But I think it is unquestionable that pheromones affect all of

us. There are some new products out there (e.g. Pherone), and aphrodisiac perfumes (e.g., Crimson Phoenix perfumes)

that are worth trying.

Have you tried WAGG by itself, or with a bit of AE?

How do women typically react around

you? That is crucial.

jamesdeanmartin
12-01-2003, 09:25 PM
I didn\'t intend for this to turn into a discussion of the OP\'s looks, so I apologize if I steered

us in that direction.

Looks are only a single factor as well, and apparently mean much less for men looking to

meet women than vice versa.

Unfortunately none of us have this game we play figured out yet. I don\'t know if

we\'d be happy if we did. The process and \"the hunt\" are what inspires us. Perhaps this is why once we get

womene we (a) don\'t know what to do with them or (b) lose interest.

Anyway, I think pheros work but not in

the way we\'d all like them to be. However there is one caveat, I\'m really skeptical of -none. I don\'t

believe I\'ve ever had solid hits wearing \"just -none products.

take care,
JDM

belgareth
12-01-2003, 10:45 PM
I don\'t know if we\'d be happy if

we did. The process and \"the hunt\" are what inspires us. Perhaps this is why once we get womene we (a) don\'t

know what to do with them or (b) lose interest.

I hope you

are speaking for yourself. For me the best part comes after you have found a good woman, it\'s a shame that there

are as few good women as good men. With a good woman, it only gets better over time. You learn about each other and

and all the little things that really please your partner. Add mones to that and things can get pretty wild!

AzMike
12-03-2003, 01:57 AM
Well, I am not ugly, I am in decent shape, but my

looks are probably a bit below average. Still, if pheromones really worked correctly, I think I would get some kind

of reaction positive or negative. (Except being pissed off when I use none)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
I myself am not ugly, but certainly not a hottie, just somewhere in the middle. Significantly

thinner than the average dude, tho.

I haven\'t noticed being pissed off when wearing -none. I did notice some

\"confidence boosting\" effects, but now that I think of it, it was while using PPA/m, not while wearing TE/m. I

only did 5-6 tests with PPA/m, and not since mid-October, and still have a huge amount of that product left. Almost

all my testing has been with TE/m the past 6 weeks. Maybe I should switch gears and go back to PPA/m for

awhile.

Which brings me to a question: Why do so few posts mention PPA? Do most people here consider it to be a

low-end product? Has anybody else even used PPA during the past 2 months?

AzMike

Sacogoo
12-03-2003, 09:26 AM
AzMike writes:
Which brings me to a question:

Why do so few posts mention PPA? Do most people here consider it to be a low-end product? Has anybody else even used

PPA during the past 2 months?

I really like PPA. It\'s nearly

a fool proof androstenone product wherein it\'s hard to overdose with it. (Main problem with most people and

\'mones is that I think that they are overdosing on them. Maybe not a noticable, you smell like a wolverine held

you down and pee\'ed and musked all over you overdose, but I\'ve noticed that I get slight repulsion (target

intrigued, but doesn\'t want to actually close in for physical contact) with applications that some might consider

\"normal.\")

I\'ve noticed that when I use PPA that there is increase in physical contact of the

\"touchy/feely/lovey\" type, whereas the stronger \'none products like Rogue Male and Primal Instinct are a

little more difficult to use in terms of obtaining the same type of reactions.

I usually apply PPA with a dab

shared between each side of the neck, a dab shared on the wrists, and maybe if I\'m feeling adventurous - a dab on

the upper chest spread downwards. No more than three light dabs though. I\'ve got it right behind SOE, Pheromax

(new), and The Edge/SPMO combo and just ahead of WAGG-N, Primal Instinct, NPA, and Rogue Male in terms of noticable

effects on my intended target. It\'s my product of choice for application during the early part of the second

week after menstruation. (Yeah, I\'ve got the whole thing setup on a timetable as far as which products work best

during certain points in the month, and/or for specific emotional/physical times/situations. Crap, as long as you

invest the dinero, you might as well put a little work into making sure that this stuff is as effective as

possible.)

jimhoff
12-03-2003, 02:29 PM
I guess I am just looking for a good mix to start out with.... since I have SOE and PI/m.... I don\'t want to

use too much SOE.....

masterphlex
12-03-2003, 04:45 PM
well that just sucks for you. Cause I have only used pheromones for a little under two weeks, and boy

do they work for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif !

Holmes
12-03-2003, 04:55 PM
I got mine!

Holmes

supahdupah
12-06-2003, 05:19 AM
Hey man!

Too bad it ain\'t workin\' 4 ya\', but I tell U 4 sure, it workd AMAZING over herre. Two days in

arow now I have had women approaching me allthetime. Chatty, looksy, touchy, flirty, everything I would want really.

I\'m stunned, it\'s really extraordinary effect. Why haven\'t I tried this more b4? But the keyword is that

you\'re not to notice anythinig if you don\'t get close to them. But walking by and talking etc. does the trick.

They are following me now...:)

I\'m on AE! Hope the FX lasts

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope U find sumethin\' working soon.

Cheers:)

ToBeOrNotToBe
12-06-2003, 07:53 AM
How much of the AE have you been using?

ironration
12-06-2003, 08:18 AM

Who is writing fake hit

reports?

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Too bad it ain\'t workin\' 4 ya\', but I tell U 4 sure, it workd

AMAZING over herre. Two days in arow now I have had women approaching me allthetime. Chatty, looksy, touchy, flirty,

everything I would want really. I\'m stunned, it\'s really extraordinary effect. Why haven\'t I tried this

more b4? But the keyword is that you\'re not to notice anythinig if you don\'t get close to them. But walking by

and talking etc. does the trick. They are following me now...:)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I rest my case.

CptKipling
12-06-2003, 08:27 AM
Maybe some people are trolling (I\'m not suggesting that that poster is), but the majority of people

come here to say that they are genuinely pleased with their results, just because you didn\'t get results doesnt

make them liers.

Sagacious1420
12-06-2003, 08:33 AM
Well said CK!

Cetainly no less believable than using pheros for a year and a half w/out any

results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Watcher
12-06-2003, 12:25 PM
Im going to order some Perfect 10 in time for the new year lol. Straight after some heavy duty stuff for New years

eve party - you know something that works over all that smoke etc.

cuddlebear
12-06-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey, I wanted to address the \"fake hit reports\" issue.

Perhaps some of the reports have been

fake or exaggerated. But please don\'t think that all of the hit reports on this forum are just pulled out of the

air. Mine aren\'t.

The frustrating thing, for me anyway, is that I can get a hit with something one day and no

hits the next day with the same thing. What I wouldn\'t do for a little more consistency/dependability. But we

just don\'t know enough yet to get guaranteed hits, or if someone does, they aren\'t talking.

I feel sorry

for anyone who has spent the money and achieved no results. There are times when I don\'t get any results

either, but the times where I have were so extraordinary that I can\'t explain it any other way.

Keep trying,

and read everything you can.

I think you can trust that the majority of the \"hit reports\" are for real.

There are many long-time users on the forum. I myself have used mones for 8 years. If they were useless, you can

bet I would have channeled those dollars elsewhere.

PM me if I can be of any assistance.

Cuddles

bjf
12-06-2003, 03:29 PM
The frustrating thing, for me anyway, is that I

can get a hit with something one day and no hits the next day with the same thing. What I wouldn\'t do for a

little more consistency/dependability. But we just don\'t know enough yet to get guaranteed hits, or if someone

does, they aren\'t talking.

This is what my no. 1 problem with

pheromones are. I know what works for me, but I don\'t know when it will work for me.

I am not sure how many

of you have this same problem, but it is very frustrating when you get crazy amounts of hits one day and none at all

wearing the same thing on another day.

DrSmellThis
12-06-2003, 04:50 PM
I think the main secret regarding pheromones is to have a nice overall natural musk as a context for

the overly specific \"digital\" (mostly zeros and a few ones) pheros. Animal products (e.g., civet, real musk),

essential oils, supplements (e.g., DHEA), new/alternative pheromones, and personal care/habits (e.g., over bathing)

are areas of focus in this regard. One\'s emotional state is crucial for one\'s musk. Research indicates women

can smell fear like dogs can! (see phero references thread)

Also one should find a sense of balance among the

synthetic pheromones. But even this won\'t help if ones natural mones aren\'t along for the ride. Otherwise

women would be [censored] bottles of edge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Also, Iron,

the fact that you made the Excel file suggests you are a good scientist, but might just be over focused on

\'something\' not conducive to in the moment interaction, as I have often been myself. I\'m always working on

this challenge, which arises genetically from my high degree of sexual energy. I have a new trick every week. For

what it is worth, this week, inspired by the holidays, it is to react to everyone, even if I never talk to them, as

if they were in my family. That means fully imagining the family situation (minus the annoying parts), so that every

glance, \'cock of the jaw\', and twitch of the lip, is consistent with this. I have noticed a big difference.

Like it or not, women in public typically have you judged and packaged away already based on some momentary glint in

your eye. You are absolutely finished before you think you are started! It\'s like playing chess against Garry

Kasparov. You must therefore be in control of your consciousness if you have a really high sex drive, as just

bending them over the nearest table is too rarely feasible. I wish women would go, \"Wow, great, a guy with a

really high sex drive!!\" and walk over to the table themselves to submit. But I guess we\'re a bit too common.

They are smart enough to know we\'re thinking about sex, but like to see \'self-mastery\' and other important

concerns also demonstrated in your body language and attitude. Almost every time I talk to a beautiful sexy woman I

have to consciously deactivate my lust. It\'s a hassle, but it helps to have something to sustitute for the lust,

so the lust doesn\'t creep back in to the empty space. The family imagery is doing that for me. Being a gentleman

is important. Older male role models are amazingly helpful here (in my case my uncle), even just being around one

for an hour. Whitehall talks about this a bit. A gentleman always seems to be king in his own way. When I focus on

this, I can almost literally feel women become attracted and pull closer, with no effort to get them to do so on my

part. This has nothing to do with pheromones. Or does it?!

I think the combination of gentlemanly ways

(including sense of humor, humility -- which I also have to work on) and pheromones is pretty powerful. Bruce seems

to advocate this kind of approach as well. We\'re talking cultural basics here. What was it that made Cary Grant,

Sean Connery, John Wayne and Humphery Bogart so attractive? Much of it was their unique ways of being a gentleman.

It\'s as if you\'re protecting women from a variety of unknown forces (such as your viscious one eyed spitting

cobra) just with your demeanor. It\'s a kind of power. Soldiers are good at this, for obvious reasons.

franki
12-07-2003, 10:33 AM
I think the main secret regarding pheromones is to

have a nice overall natural musk as a context for the overly specific \"digital\" (mostly zeros and a few ones)

pheros. Animal products (e.g., civet, real musk), essential oils, supplements (e.g., DHEA), new/alternative

pheromones, and personal care/habits (e.g., over bathing) are areas of focus in this regard. One\'s emotional

state is crucial for one\'s musk. Research indicates women can smell fear like dogs can! (see phero references

thread)

Also one should find a sense of balance among the synthetic pheromones. But even this won\'t help if

ones natural mones aren\'t along for the ride. Otherwise women would be [censored] bottles of edge.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Also, Iron, the fact that you made the Excel file suggests

you are a good scientist, but might just be over focused on \'something\' not conducive to in the moment

interaction, as I have often been myself. I\'m always working on this challenge, which arises genetically from my

high degree of sexual energy. I have a new trick every week. For what it is worth, this week, inspired by the

holidays, it is to react to everyone, even if I never talk to them, as if they were in my family. That means fully

imagining the family situation (minus the annoying parts), so that every glance, \'cock of the jaw\', and twitch

of the lip, is consistent with this. I have noticed a big difference. Like it or not, women in public typically have

you judged and packaged away already based on some momentary glint in your eye. You are absolutely finished before

you think you are started! It\'s like playing chess against Garry Kasparov. You must therefore be in control of

your consciousness if you have a really high sex drive, as just bending them over the nearest table is too rarely

feasible. I wish women would go, \"Wow, great, a guy with a really high sex drive!!\" and walk over to the table

themselves to submit. But I guess we\'re a bit too common. They are smart enough to know we\'re thinking about

sex, but like to see \'self-mastery\' and other important concerns also demonstrated in your body language and

attitude. Almost every time I talk to a beautiful sexy woman I have to consciously deactivate my lust. It\'s a

hassle, but it helps to have something to sustitute for the lust, so the lust doesn\'t creep back in to the empty

space. The family imagery is doing that for me. Being a gentleman is important. Older male role models are amazingly

helpful here (in my case my uncle), even just being around one for an hour. Whitehall talks about this a bit. A

gentleman always seems to be king in his own way. When I focus on this, I can almost literally feel women become

attracted and pull closer, with no effort to get them to do so on my part. This has nothing to do with pheromones.

Or does it?!

I think the combination of gentlemanly ways (including sense of humor, humility -- which I also

have to work on) and pheromones is pretty powerful. Bruce seems to advocate this kind of approach as well. We\'re

talking cultural basics here. What was it that made Cary Grant, Sean Connery, John Wayne and Humphery Bogart so

attractive? Much of it was their unique ways of being a gentleman. It\'s as if you\'re protecting women from a

variety of unknown forces (such as your viscious one eyed spitting cobra) just with your demeanor. It\'s a kind of

power. Soldiers are good at this, for obvious reasons.

Wow DST, I

read your initial post, but I missed the rest of this (which you added later). This happens a lot with your posts,

and that is a shame, because what you add later is really worth the read.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jose
12-07-2003, 04:05 PM
I

haven\'t posted in a while but I haven\'t been using my products for five months. Two weeks ago met a lady for

a date, used a whole Gel pack of SOE and 2 dabs of AE. Guess what... got laid that night, this is the second time

this has happened to me. Was it my personality or the Pheromones? I\'m betting it was the pheromones with the

combination of my personality which did it. Remember I hadn\'t use them for months until that night.

DrSmellThis
12-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Franki, you still have a little moderator left in you, despite your retirement.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I\'ve always liked you; but this all might change, once I get

around to editing this.

franki
12-07-2003, 05:00 PM
I

was just giving you a tip. If you do what you have been doing up till now people are gonna miss a lot of what you

write...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
12-07-2003, 05:03 PM
Franki, you still have a little moderator left in

you, despite your retirement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I\'ve always liked you; but this

all might change, once I get around to editing this.

Ok, you

edited it twice since posting, but nothing has changed... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
12-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Thank you kindly, sir.

Pancho1188
12-07-2003, 06:10 PM
DST is just experiencing \"I should\'ve said that\" syndrome. Fortunately, you can correct that on

this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
12-07-2003, 06:18 PM
DOn\'t start talking about \"syndromes\" and things like that... DST is a psychologist..

Pancho1188
12-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Well, I\'m a psychology minor... That qualifies me to know two things: Jack and Schitt...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Seriously, though, I love psychology.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I\'ve used it to better myself so much this semester. Sure, I

still do the dumb things I used to, I just feel so much better about my life and who I am.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

koolking1
12-08-2003, 06:10 AM
the pheromones do work but as others have pointed out - you never know when and I\'ll add - you never

know with who. Try dousing a pair of good trousers with APC, hang them in your closet till most of the perfumy

scent disappears, then wear them out to a restaurant and see what happens. If a woman or two turn around from their

table(s) to look at you - then you know they work. Just try it and see.

CptKipling
12-08-2003, 10:43 AM
Some good posts. Iron, I hope this has helped you out.