PDA

View Full Version : Le Grand Challenge

supahdupah
11-29-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi

People!

I\'m new here to this forum, 28yr old male from Denmark. Fairly good looking, but not too great at

approching women, but am really a satisfied, balanced person with a high self esteem with good friends. First I have

to say that this is a truly incredible place with loads of nice people with huge hands on insigth to this

interessting issue. Truly amazing, so much better than those scientificcally \"proven\" fact sheets

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I\'ve tried a few phero\'s, actually bought AE and

pheromone wipes from Bruce. I\'ve never tried the wipes tho\', as the AE gave me pretty OK results, and

I\'ven\'t been too desperate to try it out.

So this is how it is:

In one week I will be attending

a xmas party with my work, and I am desperate now actually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif \"I

want to be romantically entagled\" hehe.. So therefore, I thought about a combination of the AE and the pheromone

wipes, and if any of you could give a little expert advice on what I should try safely to obtain the best results

without blowing it with an OD. I have tried the AE with one drop on each side of the neck and one in the back of my

neck as said on the bottle. I\'ve never dared to try to combine it with my usual cologne, -scared of smelling like

a \"perfumestore\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif However, the results I\'ve been having is

not too obvious, so it might have been my usual charm that did the trick and maybe the doze was\'nt high enough to

play the part? I don\'t know, because if I try to conclude with the pheros I can also argue that there was also

alot of plain negative (read uninteressted) attention the very same day as in any other ordinary day. But on the

good side people around me stay around for a while longer, so I\'d like to improve the results with your help a

bit. To give that \"me getting hit on by women\"-effect:) Then I should be very well prepared to success. I

don\'t use phero\'s other than when I\'m going out partying... Last time was four days ago, then prolly a half

a year...

Now, to build up all of you great people\'s xmas mood, I will give you the feedback on how it

goes on this upcoming event, and hopefully I can get a nice amount of ideas on how to best prepare my

bodyscent...

So in the spirit of Xmas, I sincerely hope you will leave some comments and

suggestions

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
11-29-2003, 04:21 AM
Don\'t be

desperate. The chicks will smell that a kilometer away. And it will negate the effects of the pheros.

AE is a

good all around product. I\'ve never tried the wipes.

IMO Ae smells good on its own. No need to cover.

Try

a little WAGG.

supahdupah
11-30-2003, 11:01 PM
Hi EXIT63. Thx

for your feedback.

I agree with you AE smells on it\'s own, I don\'t think it\'s da bomb, but it works as a

standalone. And BTW I\'m not desperate, I was just joking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'m

feeling great actually! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Anyone else who has got good tips for

me? How often should one apply the AE in general? That I\'ve never heard of. And for this particular even I\'m

not able to order any other LS products as I\'m living overseas...

Cheers

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif