PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered

sean
11-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Well I have just ordered my

first pheromones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks to Bruce for answering my e-mails, and

to the people that helped me decide on what to purchase. I ordered AE\\M and TE\\M. After researching on the

forums I have found out that I could benefiet from anti-bacterial soap, as I will be applying to my skin, so I will

get that while I wait for my mones to get here.

One thing I would like to know is, the AE is the new scent so

what could I use as a cologne? Or would the scent of the AE do just fine? Keep in mind I will be using TE as

well...

Anyway, when the stuff gets here I will be wanting to know how I should apply the TE, I was thinking

maybe just one spray, but I\'ve read people saying that even that is too much, how do you apply using dabs?

Thanks

franki
11-27-2003, 06:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Or would the scent of the AE do just fine? Keep in mind I will be using TE

as well...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Depends on your targets... If you are after

Elana\'s that can\'t really smell their TE/w (and I suppose the same goes for TE/m allthough I am not sure) you

would be fine without an extra scent. If you are after sexy redheads however, who tend to have very sensitive noses,

you\'d better be using a good cover.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BDB
11-28-2003, 07:40 AM
Sean,
Solo is great if you

are tight on cash!

Try, Amouoge Gold or Sliver Crsytal which can bury

AE/M.
www.parfumsraffy.com (\"http://www.parfumsraffy.com\")
www.amou

age.com (\"http://www.amouage.com\")
Try their sample sets.
Expensive but gorgeous stuff.

Also, for the summer try Hawaiian Tropic

\"Dark Tanning Oil\" which is sensual anyway. The other HT products are not oil based and do not mix well with

AE/M.

-Mone Story:
The young women next door has moved from the back of her house to the my side to take her sun

bath. This began after I started putting the AE/M under my oil. Furthermore, she had changed her suit to a \"Yellow

Tong\' and was in my line of sight. I faced a fan on me, for cooling (

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ), directed straight at her. I ordered a \'Yellow Tong\" for me

but it was late summer before it came in; now, even the wind has changed. Winter is here.
Do you think the -mones

were/are effecting her? The distance is about 75 feet. The sun angle is the same on both sides of her house. Well?

Now, what about Jeffery. If I can get him out of the way and her in my arms, Jeff will be forgotten, forever. Then

Kama Sutra
Any ideas? Legal now.

With AE/M I put the tip of the thingy on by forehead and that is all, then out

the door.
BDB

Slinger
11-28-2003, 11:35 AM
Sean, if covering is all

you need to do, I think AE.m should be fine. I got my first AE.m a couple weeks ago, haven\'t gotten to try it

stand-alone yet so I don\'t know how it compares to my SOE, NPA.m and PI.m, but I like the scent of it, it really

(to me anyway) smells much like Hugo Boss, and I have heard girls rave about Hugo Boss more so than any other

men\'s cologne (seriously) so I think you\'re covered on that angle.

Slinger