PDA

View Full Version : Get SOE!!! Everyone. Just get it. Shell out the

Slinger
11-24-2003, 09:05 PM
...50 dinero. It\'s worth it.

I\'m sticking with the seasoned champion for my next purchase:

SOE. I had 1/2 gel-pack on the other day, went into a video store, girl working there = HOT (which is a severe

understatement BTW, and also the reason for my stand-alone quick-fix). So(E), I go in the vid place, go up to the

counter, the girl looks up as I approach the counter, she says \"Can I help...you?\" as the words left her mouth

she got a DIHL and just kind of stared like she forgot her name, it was a beautiful sight that would make any phero

king proud. She asked what movie I wanted, I told her, she started looking through the files for it, getting red in

the face, she had to quietly ask the other girl there for help looking through the files, it was sweet!!! Mind you,

this girl has been working there a year and I have seen her search the files many times no problemo, and she\'s

NOT blonde, so yes, this was a MAJOR hit. I had previously not used pheromones at that store while she was

working.

Get SOE. This stuff never ceases to pull off grand wonders. I have been using it for 1.5 years, never

a bad time with it on, respect, DIHL, come-ons, all that. This stuff is truly the stand-alone KING. The only side

affects you may observe is that your ear may fall off from being talked into, or you\'ll get a headache from 10

people trying to talk to you at once, also some have said it makes them sleepy, but for the impression it provides

one would be a fool not to gladly endure the \"hardships\". If I had more money I\'D offer a Slinger\'s Money

Back Guarantee on this stuff, it\'s that good. Thanks JV Kohl, thanks Bruce, thanks Love-Scent crew!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Slinger

BTW this is just one of many millions of hits,

I\'ve just returned to this forum and that\'s the best hit in the past 1.5 weeks, and I\'ve only worn SOE 3

times in that period.

Icarus
11-24-2003, 11:26 PM
I think he may be on commission.

Elana
11-25-2003, 04:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
this girl has been working there a

year and I have seen her search the files many times no problemo, and she\'s NOT blonde, so yes, this was a MAJOR

hit.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

HEY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Bruce
11-25-2003, 08:56 AM
Gang,
Can we keep on target a little bit? I know it looks that way, but Slinger\'s not on

commission. He just likes the stuff.
Bruce

SweetSeduceGurl
11-25-2003, 09:06 AM
Gang,
Can we keep on target a

little bit? I know it looks that way, but Slinger\'s not on commission. He just likes the stuff.
Bruce

I think everyone knows that Bruce. We were just having some fun

with him. Sorry for getting off the subject.

Holmes
11-25-2003, 09:20 AM
Glad the stuff has worked for you, Slinger!

SOE:PI/m is my favorite combo so far.

Holmes

CollegeStudent
11-25-2003, 09:52 AM
SOE is on my list of \"next purchases\" probably in a week or two.

abductor
11-25-2003, 10:28 AM
Glad the stuff has worked for you,

Slinger!
SOE:PI/m is my favorite combo so far.
Holmes

Yes for

me is SoE/TE-Sandalwood. With SoE I always have good results.

Icarus
11-25-2003, 01:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Gang,
Can we keep on target a little bit? I know it looks that way, but

Slinger\'s not on commission. He just likes the stuff.
Bruce

Sorry! I was just joking!
SOE is some potent stuff.

Works great for me standalone and in various

combos.

Steve

P.S. I\'m not on commission.

P.P.S. I get paid a lumpsum at the end of every month

regardless of sales figures.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

whynot
11-27-2003, 12:00 AM
whom ever started this thread is

right, get SOE. I went to a club today had on only TE/musk oil 3:1 ratio(one spray behind each ear, one spary on

chest and one on wrist, and i know i didn\'t OD, otherwise my friends would have told me, than again, it seems

pretty hard to OD on TE/Musk oil, it seems), i had quite a few looks, but they were all pretty far away and i was

pretty sure the TE alone had nothing to do with it. a question for more experienced users out there: which is a

better buy, the Soe gel, or soe in the bottle?

thanks guys

franki
11-27-2003, 12:06 AM
You are right. I have been using

alot of combo\'s without SOE, and I noticed I am really missing the -rone.

Slinger
11-28-2003, 04:47 AM
whynot, the only SOE gel

I\'ve ever had is that one packet that came free with my last order, up until then it was the roll-on. The only

difference is that the gel is easier to apply over a large area, better phero distribution and all that, also it

feels somewhat more \"fresh and clean\" going on. I\'m ordering 7 packets of the gel with my roll-on order this

morning. For back-up and emergencies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Slinger

AzMike
11-28-2003, 11:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The only side affects you may observe is that your ear may fall off from

being talked into, or you\'ll get a headache from 10 people trying to talk to you at once, also some have said it

makes them sleepy, but for the impression it provides one would be a fool not to gladly endure the \"hardships\".

If I had more money I\'D offer a Slinger\'s Money Back Guarantee on this stuff, it\'s that

good.

Slinger

Slinger, let me know when you get enough dough to

offer a Slinger\'s Money Back Guarantee on SOE. I will take you up on it.

I used up one of 2 SOE gel packs so

far, with applications ranging from 1/3 to 1/6 of a gel pack. Once standalone, the other times with one or 2 sprays

of TE/m. It didn\'t appear to change anyone\'s behavior one iota. In particular, I was paying attention to see

if anyone would be more talkative with me, and no one was.

To isolate the effects of SOE, when I use up the 2nd

gel pack, I will apply it all standalone. Don\'t know if TE/m is neutralizing its effects.

AzMike

abductor
11-29-2003, 12:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font

To isolate the effects of SOE, when I use up the 2nd gel pack, I will apply

it all standalone. Don\'t know if TE/m is neutralizing its effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Generally When I use Soe and TE together, I use Soe in my pulse/arm and TE in my neck.