PDA

View Full Version : SOE gel making me tired

CollegeStudent
11-24-2003, 07:52 AM
Ive only

used the SOE gel from my newb pack twice, and both times it has made me pretty tired. I cant guarantee that the SOE

is causing it tho. Anyone else had that problem with it? Ive heard WAGG can do that, but havent gotten my WAGG

yet.

bjf
11-24-2003, 08:02 AM
Wagg can do that?

I was wondering about that

Holmes
11-24-2003, 08:04 AM
Yeah, SOE\'s

done that for me, too.

Holmes

DZorro
11-24-2003, 10:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ive only used the SOE gel from my newb pack

twice, and both times it has made me pretty tired. I cant guarantee that the SOE is causing it tho. Anyone else

had that problem with it? Ive heard WAGG can do that, but havent gotten my WAGG yet.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Actually it\'s the SOE/gel and WAGG/m combined that\'s making me tired. I only seem to get

that when those two are used at the same time.

DZorro,

Biohazard
11-24-2003, 06:32 PM
Eat 3-5

small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 large ones, eat more fruits, exercise more, masturbate less. Cures

any bouts of lethargy for me! You sure it wasn\'t something trivial like a long week of school/work or sleeping

late the nights before?

When I got my free samples of SOE gel I never noticed any effect on energy.

Slinger
11-24-2003, 07:30 PM
I had on 3

drops of AE.m today at work and I was feeling like I could just lay down and fall asleep. It was definitely the

pheros, and it was the first product that has given this affect. Never had that trouble with my SOE, NPA.m, or

PI.m. I love how this stuff smells, but I\'m not going to wear it into work any more. I rarely wear pheros at

work, just keep them with me in case of an emergency LOL, ie delivery t a place where a hot chick works at, hot

chick customer walks in, etc. (I work in the printing industry)

Slinger

Whitehall
11-24-2003, 08:30 PM
A-nol will cause one

to \"over\" relax and get maybe a bit giddy.

Starbucks has the cure.