PDA

View Full Version : Thunder and Lightning....mwuhahahahahahahah....

Slinger
11-23-2003, 11:43 PM
I\'ve been contemplating this for a long time...I have about 75% a bottle of PI/m left, I\'m

thinking of doing the most massive OD anyone has ever dared attempt. I\'m talking like 15-20 drops here.

Yeah.

I\'ve tried PI/m as a stand alone, but never more than 3 (usual 1-2) drops, and I have had no adverse

reactions whatsoever, just mucho respect, etc.

I don\'t even want to begin to imagine how bad this could be,

hehehe, I mean, could this bring about the Apocalypse, will it mean I am the Anti-Christ? This could make Dresden

look like a greasepan fire. LOL! [censored], I DEFINITELY gotta try this someplace I don\'t plan on ever going

back to, that\'s for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif There ARE a few \"under 21 clubs\"

around here that I despise... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Slinger

Skye
11-24-2003, 12:39 AM
May I suggest ritual suicide ?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Biohazard
11-24-2003, 02:51 AM
I actually don\'t think it can get that bad... since apparently I\'m an OD user (6-10 drops PI/m

almost daily with good results, but lately I\'ve been cutting back to 2-3 + a little SOE) You\'re acting like

pheros have some sort of hypnotic effect. My opinion is that the effects of pheros are subtle in humans and take a

while kick in. Plus you\'re already putting it into your mind that people will only act negatively, likely

biasing your judgment of other people\'s behavior. The true test would be to find a good looking friend who knows

nothing about pheros, and tell him to dab on your \"Secret cologne\" in the amount you describe, and just go hang

out at some club and see what happens.

Or how about you temporarily train yourself into the mindset that

you\'re just one hell of a sexy beast with your 3 dozen drops and see what happens?

Whitehall
11-24-2003, 07:53 AM
Too bad you\'re under drinking age because I would recommend trying this at a place with a lot of

drunk girls (Cabo?) under a full moon.

The biggest risk is fights from drunk guys. Just remember the famous

advice of Jimmy Hoffa - \"Close on a gun but run from a knife.\"

Holmes
11-24-2003, 07:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve been contemplating this for a

long time...I have about 75% a bottle of PI/m left, I\'m thinking of doing the most massive OD anyone has ever

dared attempt. I\'m talking like 15-20 drops here. Yeah.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So

basically you\'re trying to outdo the Unabomber.

Holmes

Skyy
11-24-2003, 09:31 AM
The results of an OD will vary from person to person. I did try a massive OD at one point with my

PI/m. I didnt really get any hits, but I did have the worst bone crushing headache I have ever had. Even

painkillers wont help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif People around me wern\'t feeling that

great either. I was forced to go shower them off

DZorro
11-24-2003, 10:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve been contemplating this for a

long time...I have about 75% a bottle of PI/m left, I\'m thinking of doing the most massive OD anyone has ever

dared attempt. I\'m talking like 15-20 drops here. Yeah.

I\'ve tried PI/m as a stand alone, but never more

than 3 (usual 1-2) drops, and I have had no adverse reactions whatsoever, just mucho respect, etc.

I don\'t

even want to begin to imagine how bad this could be, hehehe, I mean, could this bring about the Apocalypse, will it

mean I am the Anti-Christ? This could make Dresden look like a greasepan fire. LOL! [censored], I DEFINITELY

gotta try this someplace I don\'t plan on ever going back to, that\'s for sure

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif There ARE a few \"under 21 clubs\" around here that I despise...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Slinger

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

With that much none on you even a bear would run away from you

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,