PDA

View Full Version : Perfect 10 hit parade, post all P10 hits

Slinger
11-23-2003, 09:36 PM
Oh boy, now I gone and done it. I\'ve gotten a bug up my ass for some P10 after reading JesseJames hits with

that stuff, using 1/2 DROP! I was GOING to order some SOE and NPA this week to replenish my ammunition, and I just

had to go and read that thread, damnit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

So, what\'s up with

this stuff? It doesn\'t seem too many people have tried it, which is no doubt due to it\'s pricey pricetag, but

those who have tried it, post your hits here. Preferably stand-alone hits, it gets confusing when you\'re wearing

4 or 5 different products so you don\'t really know which one works the best, but all P10 hits are welcome, just

please specify in what quantitties and whatever else you might have been wearing. I want to get the ball rolling

with this stuff so hopefully we can get a bunch of people, myself included, to be Perfect 10 ginea pigs and find out

if this stuff REALLY IS a \"Perfect 10\". Heeeeere we go!!

Slinger

CptKipling
11-24-2003, 09:45 AM
I can be pretty confident that you won\'t get many responces.

Why?

Because they will have

written about the hits before, and cant be bothered to re-write the whole thing.

You would have better luck with

a search.

time_to_try
11-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Slinger, I don\'t think you will find much about P10 even if you perform a search on the forum. I

spent some time doing that myself, but didn\'t get much useful info about it, other than few people saying “This

stuff is very potent, can easily OD, danger....stay away from it, etc”. I think most people that said this have not

even tried it, but were guessing based on the product high concentration of pheros.
I guess the problem is indeed

that very few people have actually bought it due to its high price tag.
I have it, but I haven\'t tried using it

when going out yet, expect for a couple of occasions that I went out with a couple of mates.
The only thing I can

tell you about it, is that P10 does not smell bad (BO, cat pi** or the like). Its not only me that cannot smell

anything even when I put like 3 or 4 drops straight undiluted out of the bottle, but so far 4 different girls (ages

between 21 & 30)(including the gf) have smelled it on me, and didn\'t smell anything at all (other than my

light smell cologne). So, I think we can safely conclude that P10 will not make you smell bad even if you heavily

OD, which is a very comforting thought and a huge plus for the product.
We still have to find out though if its

works and the best way & quantities to apply it, but I guess unless more people try it, we\'ll never find out!

Watcher
11-28-2003, 12:08 PM
Its like the nuclear bomb of pheromones

Big smashing impact but the fallout is heck to play

with.

Good results if you can use it properly but only in light amounts, good if you want to shut up some idiot

though.

Add some of the original straight experimental EW for maximum impact.

Holmes
11-28-2003, 12:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
good if you want to shut up some idiot

though.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What do you mean?

Holmes