PDA

View Full Version : Any Women Dancer's on the Forum?

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 01:08 AM
I need

a woman\'s perspective on this problem. I suppose it might help if you were a dancer, but you do not have to

be.

I do a lot of dancing, not like jumping around in a club to techno, but rather salsa, which requires the

lead-follow thing and quite a bit of technical skill. Over the months, something has caused me a lot of confusion,

and I think I MAY be becoming enlightened as to what is going on. The situation is that there are a few women that I

take dance lessons with,and we also hang around the same club afterwards. Without going into detail(unless you want

them), I have often been convinced that one or another of these women is really into me. I conclude this from things

they do during the lesson, and from things they do outside the lesson. HOWEVER, when I ask one of these women to

dance they often look horrified! Furthermore, they seem to not enjoy dancing with me at all, and their dance

competence appears to be quite bad. Thus, I will avoid asking them to dance for quite some time, but if I ask again,

the same thing happens. I have been totally confused by this. I asked a woman friend recently and she suggested

something that I had not thought of. She dances and she claims that the last person in the world she ever wants to

dance with is a man that she is attracted to. She says she absolutely cannot do it, I guess from the nervousness,

awkwardness, self-consciousness or whatever you want to blame it on. So, I am starting to think that maybe this

explains the confusion that I have been experiencing? Maybe I am not wrong when I intuit that these women have a

thing for me? I am talking some serious confusion here. When I ask some of these women to dance they look like I

just told them that one of there relatives died or something.

Any input on this one?

EXIT63
11-22-2003, 04:03 AM
Ask

SwingerMD. He\'s one hep cat.

Elana
11-22-2003, 04:28 AM
I

danced with a pole. Does that count. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
11-22-2003, 04:31 AM
Seriously....I love dancing with men that I am attracted too. The dance floor is the perfect place to show them a

tiny taste of what they will get when they are alone with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 05:39 AM
Well, that would make sense to me, but then not all women are the same I guess. I suppose they have varying degrees

of shyness, insecurity, etc? And varying degrees of experience with men....

Elana
11-22-2003, 05:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

but then not all women are the same I guess.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That would be correct.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
11-22-2003, 05:47 AM
Madmaxx....maybe your EW isn\'t working as well as you think it is. You should go a few weeks without it and see

if you get better results. Are you still using the original EW?

Kari
11-22-2003, 05:48 AM
I danced with a pole. Does that count.

I\'ve danced

with guys with poles. &lt;g&gt;

Elana
11-22-2003, 05:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I danced with a pole. Does that count.

I\'ve danced

with guys with poles. &lt;g&gt;

I really like you a lot, Kari.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 06:17 AM
Madmaxx....maybe your EW isn\'t working as well

as you think it is. You should go a few weeks without it and see if you get better results. Are you still using the

original EW?

Yes, but a very minimal amount. I could try using

zero, but the thing is, I know from past experimentation that ODing on it can really mess people up. I think there

is something other than pheros going on here, because the women that I am having a problem with are only the ones

that I am fairly sure are attracted to me....maybe my argument is getting a bit out of whack here though, since

maybe they are attracted to me because of the pheros.lol. Anyway, when I notice problems I tone things down, but

with these certain women I am talking about it doesn\'t change anything.

I guess what I am looking for is

someone to validate what my female friend said about not being able to dance with men that she is really attracted

to. Maybe I should go find a dance forum?

crazyeyezkilla
11-22-2003, 06:41 AM
Yo, just slap them on that ass. That\'s what I do if they ain\'t grovin right. Just give them a

big ol slap on they booty.

franki
11-22-2003, 06:46 AM
Hey

Crazy, are you a banned user or something like that who has come back to the forum under another name?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
11-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Hey Crazy, are you a banned user or something like

that who has come back to the forum under another name? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

There isn\'t a question in my mind....

crazyeyezkilla
11-22-2003, 07:00 AM
I want to learn about pheromones. Do you guys do threesomes and that crazy [censored]?

Elana
11-22-2003, 07:02 AM
Do you guys do threesomes and that crazy

[censored]?

I would do just about anything with a guy that calls

himself Crazyeyezkilla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

crazyeyezkilla
11-22-2003, 07:04 AM
I don\'t call myself that they gave me that name
Iff you can work that ass you can work it with me

crazyeyezkilla
11-22-2003, 07:05 AM
What stuff should I buy to do that stuff, seriously

Holmes
11-22-2003, 07:31 AM
Anything should work well. Mones rule!

Holmes

Elana
11-22-2003, 07:32 AM
Anything should work well. Mones rule!

Holmes

They kick ass! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
11-22-2003, 08:07 AM
Mones rule!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
11-22-2003, 08:56 AM
I have been totally confused by this. I asked a

woman friend recently and she suggested something that I had not thought of. She dances and she claims that the last

person in the world she ever wants to dance with is a man that she is attracted to. She says she absolutely cannot

do it, I guess from the nervousness, awkwardness, self-consciousness or whatever you want to blame it on. So, I am

starting to think that maybe this explains the confusion that I have been experiencing? Maybe I am not wrong when I

intuit that these women have a thing for me? I am talking some serious confusion here. When I ask some of these

women to dance they look like I just told them that one of there relatives died or something.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> MM your friend probably made a good guess. You know that dancing is

something to do with feeling and passion in particular that sort of dance, you need to be able to `let go´ a bit.

Maybe they´re not comfortable with doing that because they fear (subconciously maybe) that you might get the

impression they sort of fancy you. And if you wear cops around them too they might sense another woman so they´ll

certainly don´t want you to think they like you.

Another reason could be that your mones smell too bad

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 08:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I have been totally confused by this. I asked a woman friend recently and

she suggested something that I had not thought of. She dances and she claims that the last person in the world she

ever wants to dance with is a man that she is attracted to. She says she absolutely cannot do it, I guess from the

nervousness, awkwardness, self-consciousness or whatever you want to blame it on. So, I am starting to think that

maybe this explains the confusion that I have been experiencing? Maybe I am not wrong when I intuit that these women

have a thing for me? I am talking some serious confusion here. When I ask some of these women to dance they look

like I just told them that one of there relatives died or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> MM your friend probably made a good guess. You know that dancing is something to do with feeling

and passion in particular that sort of dance, you need to be able to `let go´ a bit. Maybe they´re not comfortable

with doing that because they fear (subconciously maybe) that you might get the impression they sort of fancy you.

And if you wear cops around them too they might sense another woman so they´ll certainly don´t want you to think

they like you.

Another reason could be that your mones smell too bad

Thanks CJ01.

This input is actually helping me to think about what to do. I have been using the pheros for so long and so

regularly, that I wasn\'t really putting them into the equation anymore, since in my opinion, I have them toned

down to a \"reasonable\" level(like I\'m not blowing peoples\' mind or having woman falling all over the place

in my presence anymore!) I guess I kind of discounted them also because I have been using the same regimen

consistently for so long, that I figured anyone who knows me should just know it as my signature. You and Elena have

gotten me thinking about me EW in particular. Since I am a firm believer that EW does something for me, I have

decided that I better think about that more. Even if it is subconscious,these women that appear to really like me

might sense another woman on me, and this may inhibit their interactions with me.

On the other hand, I do know

that I have had no trouble getting other women, despite having the \"scent of woman\" on me. Maybe it depends on

the woman, such as 1) how well her nose/senses work, or 2) just what her personality is. My previous girlfriend is

an interesting story actually. I danced with her for about a month, before I started dating her(and doing other

exciting things) with her. She later told me that whenever we went out dancing(before we were dating,) she literally

couldn\'t help soaking her panties if she was in my intimate space(like

dancing)./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifShe said she had to wear panty liners all the time. That

made me feel pretty good, but it also made me wonder about all the other women I dance with on a weekly basis, such

as at my lessons. It got me wondering how many of them are seriously affected by my presence. I wonder what the

percentage would be? Maybe I am underestimating the power of the signal that I am putting out. My female friend(who

doesn\'t know about the pheros) says that I have a very masculine aura/presence, which is totally different from

the other guys in my environment(I live in Asia, but am caucasian). She says the difference is so great that she has

pretty much given up dancing here(she\'s from the U.S.) because dancing with the men here does zero for her.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So, she figures that I probably totally blow away some of these

little girlies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Anyway, I might try an experiment and ditch the

EW for a bit.

bjf
11-23-2003, 10:48 AM
If

you livbe in Asia, you may be scaring these women big time. They aren\'t used to high-producers of none among the

male population, and you are this tall white guy wearing synthetic none at 100 times what is normal.

Then again,

you say that this doesn\'t pose a problem outside of the dance class?

Elana
11-23-2003, 11:00 AM
Did

he say he was wearing none? I thought he was just using the EW.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bjf
11-23-2003, 05:58 PM
He

just wore EW by itself? Oh, I guess it works well for him.

MadMaxx
11-24-2003, 06:04 AM
Did he say he was wearing none? I thought he was

just using the EW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Arrrgh! I just typed a LONG post and my Netscape crashed before I posted it!

To

clarify, I wear -none, A1, and EW.

Had an interesting night last night. Left out the EW and reduced the

-none. More women than usual seemed very happy to be dancing with me.

As for the target woman, I am

\"playing games\" with her(exploring my feminine side. I have totally ignored her for 2 evening, not saying even

one word to her. The first night things played into my hands. 2 women showed up that I am \"close\" with. We hug

and that sort of thing and look really cozy together, and dance together somewhat sensually and seem to be having a

great time. I am hoping to send her a message that I am pisssed off with her for refusing to dance with me, and I am

hoping to create the jealousy thing. It MAY be working. At the end of the first night she simply pressed my hand as

she left the club. The second evening I was still in my \"ignore her\" mode. She showed up during the dance

lesson, came up beside me and lightly squeeezed my bicep and smiled, as a way of saying hello. She has NEVER done

such a thing before. I should add that I \"think\" she is watching me sometimes when I am dancing with certain

other women and having a somewhat sensual and enjoyable time.

Anyway, I have two theories.

1) She

knows she pissed me off, and that combined with the jealousy factor made her realize that she better start acting

like she appreciates my attention, otherwise she is toast because I am going to think that she does not like me at

all. Also, I asked her to dance to a simple dance that would not take much brain power. Her reaction was typical;

her face showed dread but she said \"sure\"(not like she was excited about it). Once again, I figure maybe she

knew that she couldn\'t refuse me again or she would be toast for sure. She wasn\'t comfortable dancing with me

though. I am thinking that maybe she is just super-shy and is just SO embarressed to dance with me because of her

feelings for me. She does seem like the \"shy type\" by the way.

2) She does not welcome my attention, and

does not like dancing with me because of the vibe she feels from me, but she wants to keep \"harmony\" in our

dance group, so she wants to try to stay on good terms with me.

Any thoughts ladies???

MadMaxx
11-24-2003, 07:15 AM
If you livbe in Asia, you may be scaring these

women big time. They aren\'t used to high-producers of none among the male population, and you are this tall

white guy wearing synthetic none at 100 times what is normal.

Then again, you say that this doesn\'t pose a

problem outside of the dance class?

Hi, I am well aware of \"the

difference\" thing, but as I said before, I think I have found a \"reasonable\" level. I KNOW when I am at OD

level for example. I teach for a living and I don\'t have any problems with scaring any of my students who are

mostly female. They sometimes come into the room and tell me that I smell great, and they like to be very close to

me, as in pretty much making body contact when they talk to me, in some cases. It\'s almost embarrassing and a bit

dangerous. Having said all that, I suppose the -none, for example could cause mixed reactions in some females; they

might be attracted, but also sort of frightened/nervous at the same time??? I don\'t know....

CptKipling
11-24-2003, 12:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Mones rule!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Word

SweetSeduceGurl
11-24-2003, 03:46 PM
I asked a woman friend recently and she

suggested something that I had not thought of. She dances and she claims that the last person in the world she ever

wants to dance with is a man that she is attracted to. She says she absolutely cannot do it, I guess from the

nervousness, awkwardness, self-consciousness or whatever you want to blame it on. So, I am starting to think that

maybe this explains the confusion that I have been experiencing?

At

the risk of sounding like a wise ass, what would this woman be afraid of? Having an orgasm right there on the dance

floor? What your female friend told you doesn\'t make sense to me. If I\'m attracted to a guy, I\'d want to

get as close as I could to him. What better place is there than the dance floor? Women need to feel safe above

anything else. Getting close to a man in a public place is a lot safer then in his apartment or some place private.

I wouldn\'t take what your friend told you as law. You could end up looking like a jerk if you do. Have you

considered asking her why she doesn\'t want to dance with you? At least you\'ll get the answer from the source

and not from speculators. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MadMaxx
11-24-2003, 08:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I asked a woman friend recently and she suggested something that I had not

thought of. She dances and she claims that the last person in the world she ever wants to dance with is a man that

she is attracted to. She says she absolutely cannot do it, I guess from the nervousness, awkwardness,

self-consciousness or whatever you want to blame it on. So, I am starting to think that maybe this explains the

confusion that I have been experiencing?

At the risk of sounding

like a wise ass, what would this woman be afraid of? Having an orgasm right there on the dance floor? What your

female friend told you doesn\'t make sense to me. If I\'m attracted to a guy, I\'d want to get as close as I

could to him. What better place is there than the dance floor? Women need to feel safe above anything else. Getting

close to a man in a public place is a lot safer then in his apartment or some place private. I wouldn\'t take what

your friend told you as law. You could end up looking like a jerk if you do. Have you considered asking her why she

doesn\'t want to dance with you? At least you\'ll get the answer from the source and not from speculators.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well, I

don\'t take anything as \"law\" as you put it. All I know is that there are a vast variety of people in the

world. What you would do, or how you would behave is no indication of how someone else might behave. There are

women(people in general) who are extremely shy, nervous, self-conscious, etc. for example.

As for your question,

I already answered it earlier in the thread. I highly doubt that I will get a straight honest answer if I ask the

women directly. A few things come into play; her personality, and a cultural thing. Having said that, I think I may

confront in her some way about it, depending on how things continue to play out. I am actually kind of enjoying the

drama, and she may be coming around a bit.