PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Pheromones

neon
11-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Which product would you

all consider the least detectable? I\'m not aiming for \'strong\' results, just the best results for the

lowest detectability (in terms of a noticeable smell).
This means that the product is unscented, works at low

quantities but is difficult to consciously pick up by the sense of smell.

Holmes
11-21-2003, 08:24 PM
AFA.

Holmes

Slinger
11-21-2003, 08:37 PM
It depends on what

kind of hits you are looking for. If I am getting what you mean correctly, you don\'t want something that smells

like kitty urine, and you don\'t want to have to \"cover\" with anything. PI/m I have found, blends VERY well

with my natural aura (I was gonna say \"smell\" but that\'s the wrong word LOL!) as I don\'t like to wear

perfumes very much at all, and I have found that everyone respects and looks up to me (even if they\'re looking

down) when I wear 2-3 drops smeared on my chest/neck/chin. PI/m is a very good feeling to wear, has a very

\"warm\" scent about it. Sexual hits? Not as overt as NPA, about 66% as intense, in exaggerated terms, the girls

will not start immediately ovulating, rather they will want to be close to you and they more SLOWLY start ovulating

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It\'s sounds very strange, but it is VERY true about PI is that

it makes you almost like a \"father\" figure, an established male. Weird, and almost scary thing is, the stuff

smells EXACTLY how my father used to smell to me, like warm and safe, the smell puts you at ease and makes you feel

like you\'re in good hands. All these reactions I prize very highly, which is what makes PI/m the pick of my

arsenal.

Slinger

ironration
11-21-2003, 11:03 PM
LOL!, PI is one

of the worst smelling products ever. It basically smells like the stuff you use to clean toilets with. Using it

without a cover scent is not what I would recommend.

oscar
11-22-2003, 01:33 AM
neon,

Holmes

had it right. AFA is THE stealth product.
Slinger either didn\'t understand your question or he can\'t smell

Androstenone, because PI/m smells BIG TIME!

Slinger,

I\'ll give you the benefit of the doubt here,

maybe you can\'t smell Androstenone. If that IS the case, I strongly suggest you refrain from offering advice on

stealth products. To those of us who are able to smell Androstenone, PI/m is as far away from the category of

\"stealth\" products as anything out there.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bjf
11-22-2003, 06:35 AM
I have AFA, have only

used it in combo with TE, but it is a great stealth product because you can go apply it while you are inpublic ad

not worry about a cover.

Everyone should have for break glass in emergency cases, although the gel packets are

great too, and TE ones are coming soon.

CJ01
11-22-2003, 12:14 PM
PI/w, AFA ( although it

does smell but it´s nowhere near as bad as other porducts! Same goes for AE, it does smell more but not as bad as

some others and it´s a little fragranced too.
PF is fragranced but it fades very quickly as does PCC.

Slinger
11-22-2003, 12:30 PM
I dunno. I\'ve

been wearing at least 1.5 drops of PI/m stand-alone, scattered days in the past 3 weeks or so, absolutely no adverse

reactions, only positive. I apply in the morning, after shower etc., and at first the -none smell is there but it

fades to a \"warm\" aroma quickly, at least by the time I get to work. Like I said, never had a problem with the

stuff, aside from the usual beta idiot that wants to start something dumb, but it\'s fun taking them down

anyway.

Slinger

Watcher
11-22-2003, 12:38 PM
DD#1 is one that

allows SOE to be scaled down smell wise - the NPA reduces that musky smell and blends well so its less

detectable

AFA is good

Also the chem set being (having) no scent is also a good way to go. Try not to OD if

you want a stealth product just enough to impact. What i do with SOE straight is to put it on 1 hour before leaving

home and if i want to go in stealth mode only 4 dabs (1 on the back of each ear, 1 on the back of the neck and 1

just on the front hairline above my eyebrows) works great, gets the results but no smell.