PDA

View Full Version : Think ive found a Moner :)

CollegeStudent
11-21-2003, 03:25 PM
OK

this is odd. Today is the first day I wore TE to school (just got it yesturday). I put on one spray, but thought

to myself even THAT is too much so I dabbed a little off with a towel, then covered with Acqua and went to class.

In the classroom, I had to take up some questionaires they give out towards the end of the semester.

Well as I

pass a few people I get a big whiff of what TE on Acqua smells like. I cannot really smell TE right out of the

bottle but I can tell that it affects the smell of Acqua. I thought \"oh boy, I ODed on that little bitty dose.\"

But it wasnt me, i narrowed it down to this one tall guy whom ive never spoken to before. Is he wearing TE I

wonder? If he is, he is ODing badly! I need to somehow ask him what he is wearing, somethign like this: \"I know

you dont know me, but are you wearing a special type of cologne? You dont have to lie, I know what you have on, Im

just asking.\" Maybe that would be good, so if he isnt wearing them I wont offend him and if he is then he will

know what im talking about.

Slinger
11-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Save

yourself an awkward confrontation and forget about it. I know I sure as hell wouldn\'t like anyone asking me if I

was wearing pheros, even in such an indirect way. Could be you just smelled something else. Us guys aren\'t

known for having the sharpest olfactory senses, and to me, my AE/m smells like Hugo Boss, so go figure

LOL!

Slinger

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 05:46 AM
I

wouldn\'t bother either. You might not be right anyway. He may just stink. If you want to help him, just ask him

if his shower has been broken for a while or something. That should be a good enough hint, unless he\'s quite

thick.

Watcher
11-22-2003, 12:43 PM
I think

that when we wear pheormones around other guys that it somehow triggers them to realise a quite a bit more - ive got

this theroy that the presense of synthetics in the rooms as it does raises the hormone levels of women but also

other guys and this may cause them to let off more of their own natural pheromones.

THe other aspect is that when

wearing the synthetic pheormones that our sense of smell becomes more attuned to other peoples pheromones (esp with

Anone) and therefore we pick up on what we percieve as others wearing the stuff.

I wouldnt mention it but you

have the right approach with going into \"stealth mode with the pheros\" just as long as you are getting positive

reactions then that is all you need.

CJ01
11-22-2003, 01:26 PM
CS, it

would/could be pretty damn embarassing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I know what you mean

though. I´ve often been certain that I can smell mones on another person too and interestingly it´s mostly other

women.
You `could´end up with a phero buddy to hang out with but you could just as well get yourself into some

really hot water. Maybe this guy ends up feeling threatened or something if he is indeed using mones himself.

To

find out more I say hang on in there and `sniff´this guy out over a longer period of time because sometimes our

senses don´t tell the truth.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Watcher
11-23-2003, 06:00 PM
If you are

wanting to find out more - try to talk to him and gte to know him - hang around talk about anything but pheromones

but get a big whiff and or you might just want to leverage off him if he is, combine it with youre presense and pull

the chicks - just dont mention the pheromones.

oscar
11-23-2003, 07:13 PM
CS,

....and then

next week there\'ll be a NEW guy on the forum,
wondering whether or not he got the wrong phero product,

because there\'s this GUY in his class who appears to be HITTING ON HIM!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Don\'t ask, don\'t tell.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CollegeStudent
11-23-2003, 11:21 PM
HAHA

yea, I probably wont bother. Not worth my time.