PDA

View Full Version : Does WAGG smell?

CollegeStudent
11-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Just did a

search and dont see anything saying whether or not WAGG smells (as in \"stinks\"). If it doesn\'t, is it hard

to OD on? Considering WAGG and SOE as my next purchase, once my TE gets here and I can try that out.
I would

like to try a non BO smelling OD sometime (ie, an OD but not one with BO smell to it) and see what happens. Perhaps

a WAGG and SOE OD in a public place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whitehall
11-20-2003, 11:28 AM
Once the alcohol

dries down, I don\'t smell much at all.

Brian
11-20-2003, 12:15 PM
I can\'t really

smell anything. If I hold the bottle up to my nose there is a very subtle smell. When I wear it, I can\'t smell

anything at all. To answer your question, no WAGG does not stink. No one will ever know your wearing it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CollegeStudent
11-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Excellent,

i think that combined with TE should provide interesting effects /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe ill get some PCC to give me that \"broken in\" aura /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
11-20-2003, 12:32 PM
Me and other users

(FTR and others) have reported it smells like clean sweat. Funny, because it is the only pheromone I can smell

(apart from copulins) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

Skyy
11-20-2003, 03:27 PM
WAGG is the only phero

I can smell as well. It\'s not a bad smell, but it goes away quickly and its easyto cover.

CollegeStudent
11-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Well I just

got my newbie kit and I dont smell \"cat piss\" or \"BO\" taking a big whiff right from the TE bottle. I put a

few drops on paper and let it dry and still dont smell anything. I could smell a lil bit of the alcohol out of the

bottle, but nothing else. This *pisses* me off, im defenseless against an \"unknown to me\" OD. Maybe I can

smell NPA tho, when it gets here.