PDA

View Full Version : TE/m OD

OCP
11-19-2003, 02:02 PM
WOW! I sprayed myself with four shot

of TE/m today just to see what would happen. I did not mix it with anything. I was walking down the hall and one

of the ladies in the office was about 50 feet away and she commented that something in the hallway smelled awful. I

quickly went back to my office and put on some SOE. What is amazing is how the TE/m has affected me. I am totally

aggressive today. I just want to get in peoples faces and mix it up. Amazing stuff!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
11-19-2003, 03:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What is amazing is how the TE/m has affected me. I am totally aggressive

today. I just want to get in peoples faces and mix it up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh

yeah? I\'ll kick your ass! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
11-19-2003, 05:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Oh yeah? I\'ll kick your ass!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You would

probably hump it.... with all that TE/m floating around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

oscar
11-19-2003, 05:58 PM
OCP,

This is just a

suggestion. Now that you know that the stuff has an effect AND smells bad in mass quantities, why not try using ONE

spray of TE/m and go for the \"attractant\" effect rather than using it as a \"repellant\".

Your stuff will

last longer AND you\'ll get a decidedly better bang for your buck!

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Biohazard
11-20-2003, 12:13 AM
I\'m glad TE/m only costs

$25, cuz I used it a couple times and I\'m pretty much ready to chuck it. It smells like a hospital, just very

antiseptic-like. It completely negates any positive effect of the pheros in it, because the tangible scent of the

solvent is what people detect first and it drives everyone away. The pheros are all subliminal.

Cover scent?

What happens when you put cologne over BO? You just get unique-smelling BO!

Sacogoo
11-20-2003, 08:33 AM
Biohazard writes:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Cover scent? What happens when you put cologne over

BO? You just get unique-smelling BO!

It all depends on the

application amount of pheromones. If you\'re going to be pouring it on, yeah, there\'s not much that you are

going to be able to do to cover it. However, if you adhere to the minimalistic manifesto for application of

\'mones, you\'ll be absolutely fine in covering the pheromone scent with a good cologne/edt/edp or whatever.

If you are applying so much that you are not covering the \'mone stink with a cover scent, then you are

probably OD\'ing on the \'mones anyway, which is going to defeat the purpose of their application, regardless if

people can detect their smell or not.

Just take it easy with the stuff - three to four dabs (not sprays) on pulse

points (neck, wrists, femoral artery, etc.), cover with a good quality cologne, and you should be the sexy beast.

BTW - That\'s why perfume was invented - to cover the Frogs stinks. Just like Altoids for Brits.

CollegeStudent
11-20-2003, 09:40 AM
Biohazard, dont

chuck, just lighten your dose. But if you get to the point where you are ready to chuck i would be more than

grateful to be your trash can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OCP
11-20-2003, 09:49 AM
Expiramentation is fun, but when

the expirament goes badly it can get interesting. I had to OD to know what it was about.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Biohazard
11-20-2003, 05:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Expiramentation is fun, but when the expirament goes badly it can get

interesting. I had to OD to know what it was about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The thing is, were you aware of the concept of OD while you applied an OD

amount? That may bias your interpretation of behavior from others. Where as I\'ve been using high concentrations

of pheros (like 6-10 drops of PI/m + several dabs of SOE) for a while before I started reading these forums and

heard about all this OD stuff. So my observations are truly unbiased, and I\'ve never had any bad results.

I\'ve had plenty of good results, but I can\'t conclusively state it\'s all because of pheros.

Slinger
11-20-2003, 08:50 PM
6-10 DROPS of Men\'s

Primal! Biohazard, you are a real psycho, man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif That\'s a

MASSIVE OD that would make King Kong jealous LOL! Perhaps at those kind of -none levels women stop being afraid

you\'re a sex-factory and start accepting your god-hood.

Slinger

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 05:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Expiramentation is fun, but when the expirament goes badly it can get interesting. I had to OD to know what it

was about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The

thing is, were you aware of the concept of OD while you applied an OD amount? That may bias your interpretation of

behavior from others. Where as I\'ve been using high concentrations of pheros (like 6-10 drops of PI/m + several

dabs of SOE) for a while before I started reading these forums and heard about all this OD stuff. So my

observations are truly unbiased, and I\'ve never had any bad results. I\'ve had plenty of good results, but I

can\'t conclusively state it\'s all because of pheros.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wow. That goes to show that things work differently on different people. I used to OD a lot in

the beginning, unknowingly....then I started seeing signs like a waitress who literally trembled like a leaf and who

was afraid to approach my table. Also, empty seats on either side of me on the train. I could get those reactions

from just 2-3 drops of m/PI.

Biohazard
11-23-2003, 08:17 PM
<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wow. That goes to show that things work differently on different people. I

used to OD a lot in the beginning, unknowingly....then I started seeing signs like a waitress who literally trembled

like a leaf and who was afraid to approach my table. Also, empty seats on either side of me on the train. I could

get those reactions from just 2-3 drops of m/PI.

Not trying to

offend, but are you sure you can chalk that up to the pheros? Maybe you may wanna go without pheros for a while and

see what happens?

Phantom
11-25-2003, 02:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Wow. That goes to show that things work differently on different people. I

used to OD a lot in the beginning, unknowingly....then I started seeing signs like a waitress who literally trembled

like a leaf and who was afraid to approach my table. Also, empty seats on either side of me on the train. I could

get those reactions from just 2-3 drops of m/PI.

lol, that

reminds me. Like 2 years ago I accidentally spilled 1/4 of the bottle of Rogue Male on my hand, I said what the heck

and applied it all over my chest, then left to Rite Aid (my usual hangout

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif). When I walked in, the security officer instantly looked away (in

fear probably) and like a minute later kept checking the isle\'s I was walking through, acting like I was gonna

steal something. When I went to the counter to pay, the girl looked at me she looked like she saw a ghost, i mean

the girl was tan and her face turned pale for a second (she was talking to her friend then turned her face to me).

You could hear the tremble in her voice when she talked to me, her friend even said \"are you scared of him or

something, he\'s just a kid\". I almost bursted out laughing, she even gave me two bucks extra in change by

accident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Even though I hate RM, I had some good times with

it...