PDA

View Full Version : What happens in peoples minds?

Sunny
11-19-2003, 07:40 AM
All,

recently I was wearing some AE and TE, nice cover, no OD on pheromones or scent. I had to wait in a queue

somewhere. A guy I vaguely know, about 25, was the last in the queue. I stood behind him for just a few seconds when

he turned around and looked at me. I would not classify it as a stare, no DIHL. He just looked and looked and looked

without saying anything. After a while I asked him \"are you wondering why I am dressed like it\'s summertime?\"

(because this was the only thing maybe slighty unusual about me I could think of), he just said \"no\" and turned

back. If I had not said anything I guess he would have looked for ever. I am sure the reason for his becaviour were

the pheromones. What I am wondering is: What happend in his conscous mind while he reacted like this? What thoughts

might have been there? Or was his becaviour totally unconscous?

A few weeks ago I had a similar thing happen in

the same queue with a girl. She turned around and looked at me with a positively surprised expression in her face, I

smiled at her, then she turned back much quicker.

Any ideas?

Sunny

BTW I am off for 3 weeks of travelling

soon, will carry a couple of bottles with L-S products and a notebook... :-)

bjf
11-19-2003, 08:10 AM
Sunny:

I have wondered the same exact thing! I once covered a piece of paper with some mones, and stuck them on

the wall. The first time I later saw it, my eyes were drawn to it, and it just seemed to have more presence and

power.

So that is the closest I have come to experiencing what mones are like. Funny how us users are the only

ones around us not to be able to know what it feels like to get the true mone experience. Kinda like how it is

ironic how you are the only one in the world who doesn\'t get to see what you truly look like.

jamesdeanmartin
11-19-2003, 09:03 AM
I don\'t know.

I know when I have a lot of SOE on there is a big effect on me, almost a happy drunken vibe

that permeates through me.

I had a killer cute girl come up to me between classes yesterday and stand next to me

and smile. She looked up and said, \"I just love standing by you.\" I don\'t think I\'ve ever said two words

to this girl. (Obviously that is going to change now.)

The past couple of days I\'ve noticed a nice increase

in the amount of women just \"hanging\" around me. Not sure why. I\'m not doing anything new.

JDM

bigdog
11-19-2003, 09:15 AM
If SOE

aids you in being happy and smiling others can see that and that may make them attracted to you. They may not

necessarily be directly affected by the mones but are attracted to how you appear to them.

I\'m curious if

anyone kinda feels down a day after using mones. I have a couple times and don\'t want to get addicted to using

them daily.

Sunny
11-20-2003, 08:11 AM
After

thinking about it I think the initial reaction is uncounscious. The conscious mind then starts looking for reasons

(like a smile, a nice conscious smell etc.).

Okay guys, I\'m off, talk to you in 3 weeks...

Sunny

Whitehall
11-20-2003, 08:24 AM
A number of us have noodled this issue for years. What happens during a DIHL remains a mystery and

we\'re still trying to find a non-mone analogue (hypnosis seemed a dead end.)

I\'ve found that asking a

target would get little in the way of verbal reports. (\"You just smell gooood!\") The effects are sub-conscious

which means, especially for males, that the verbal centers have only loose connections with the emotional centers.

Women have better interconnections which is why they can talk about emotions so much better (and longer!) than men.

Yet, mones work even deeper in the brain. It\'s like asking a rat how it felt from talking prozac.

BTW, when

you do get \"You just smell good!\", respond with a self-referential compliment like \"That\'s because I\'m a

big strong man and you really like me.\" In the future, when she thinks of big strong men who she likes,

she\'ll think of you and the feeling she got smelling you. Naked salesmanship, yes, but it does work.

bigdog
11-20-2003, 10:56 AM
Last night went to a club I previously was kicked out of due to OD. I was kinda cocky and the bouncers

made sure I left that time. They remembered me and this time much more respect from them. I approached a few girls

and had ok conversations but not anything I could say the mones assisted me with except maybe one incident. A girl

told me that I had just been bounced from the club and I had to leave. Strangely enough she was smiling and put her

arms around me and practically was hugging me when she did this. She obviously saw it happen to me the other time

and was playing a trick for I was fine.

I do have to say I\'m not getting quite the sexual response I had the

first 2 weeks I tried mones. At least my cocky/aggressive attitude has dwindled quite a bit. I guess I\'m quite

conscious to watch for this. SOE sure runs out quickly!

DZorro
11-20-2003, 11:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Last night went to a club I previously

was kicked out of due to OD. I was kinda cocky and the bouncers made sure I left that time. They remembered me and

this time much more respect from them. I approached a few girls and had ok conversations but not anything I could

say the mones assisted me with except maybe one incident. A girl told me that I had just been bounced from the club

and I had to leave. Strangely enough she was smiling and put her arms around me and practically was hugging me when

she did this. She obviously saw it happen to me the other time and was playing a trick for I was fine.

I do have

to say I\'m not getting quite the sexual response I had the first 2 weeks I tried mones. At least my

cocky/aggressive attitude has dwindled quite a bit. I guess I\'m quite conscious to watch for this. SOE sure runs

out quickly!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How much SOE do you use ????
Lately i have cut

back using SOE because of the headacks i get, and now i use the new pheromax instead, with A1 that\'s why i

probebly feel down latley too. I guess you can\'t get them all hey ???

DZorro,

DZorro,

bigdog
11-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Less each time and sometimes try to get away with not using it at all. Especially if I have AE or WAGG

on. I\'m running out and SOE is a must IMO since it can make me more upbeat and chatty when I\'m not in a great

mood. First week or two the aggression factor kicked in for me before I got SOE. Now if I feel I\'m at that point

I use SOE too. Actually I think for me when I have alot of none on me and nearing or at an OD I get the sex talk

around me and women interested. On the other hand guys kinda get intimidated and territorial when I have so much.

Especially if I am aggressive or cocky. It seems more and more guys have been too friendly lately and I\'m gonna

have to go back to trying NPA more since I\'ve been using TE mostly lately.