PDA

View Full Version : TE bottle

moonuser
11-18-2003, 09:05 PM
I have noticed something

strange about my bottle of TE i got in the newbie pack. It isnt a spray bottle, like advertised, but it just has a

plain cap. I decided that to make it sprayable, i would just pour it into my nifty little atomizer (i love this

thing). My question is that are the atomizer sprays the same amount of mones as the normal TE spray bottle? Im

thining, im using 1-2 sprays a day covered with CK Obsession, but im not getting any noticeable results, so I am

wondering if I am dosing properly? Comments?

Icarus
11-18-2003, 11:59 PM
Firstly, didn\'t you get a

spray nozzle in the newbie pack? That badboy should go straight onto the TE bottle no problem....

And as for

noticable... sometimes the reactions are more subtle than you\'d know...

But it is possible that it ain\'t

workin for ya... try altering your dosage and taking at least one day off between applications...

Anyone more

experienced willing to comment?

Steve

moonuser
11-19-2003, 02:38 AM
I haven\'t yet junked

the packaging of my mones, and I searched the envelop, and i find NO spray nozzle. No biggie, I can just use the

atomizer for spraying. Does anyone know if there is a different in the size of sprays?

Brian
11-19-2003, 04:45 AM
I\'ve never had the newbie

kit, but I did read somewhere on the forum that TE in the newbie kit doesn\'t come with the sprayer. I believe

Bruce posted that it used to but he did away with the sprayer. If you had bought the edge alone you would have

gotten it in the spray bottle.

TE spray bottle disperses a larger amount than the atomizer does. I have found

that TE bottle sprays way too much product on your skin and is not very effective. You might want to try one spray

of the atomizer to see what results you get. I don\'t use the sprayer. I take it off and dab it on, which is a lot

less than what the sprayer disperses. I use 4 dabs on the pulse points of my neck, and a dab on each wrist and have

found that to be a lot more effective.

Don\'t expect women to jump your bones while using mones. You still

will have to interact with women but you will be less likely to strikeout!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TE is a very effective product. You just have to find the

right amount for you. Experimentation on your part will be required and it will probably take you some time to get

it right. I also believe that you may need to wear the product for a period of time for the phero change in your

chemistry to become believable. I\'ve never had a product work on the first try. It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for

a product to be believable on me. Anyway, patience on your part is required.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bjf
11-19-2003, 07:08 AM
Does anyone else think that the

spray from a TE spryer is an OD?

Because that\'s all I use. SOmetimes I get great hits, other times the mones

aren\'t working half as well.

bigdog
11-19-2003, 09:12 AM
I think it\'s important

that mones get spread around the body and sprays doesn\'t work well for that. Looking at the calculator 1 spray

contains quite a bit of none and if more is used or with another product like AE could be close to OD.

Mone

reaction has not been as noticeable as was initially for me a month ago. I used to even get aggressive but I guess I

am guarded for watching for that. Also would hear unusual upfront sex talk at bars,etc and not happening as often

now. Last night I kinda made a mistake using WAGG with SOE and TE. I was kinda out of it and non-talkative last

night with friends. Actually that probably was a good thing since one of the bunch I cannot stand tried to start

something with me. Good thing I didn\'t plaster the NPA & TE on.

Skyy
11-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Checks CK\'\'s mix vault

thread.

Sagacious1420
11-19-2003, 01:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Does anyone else think that the spray from a TE

spryer is an OD?

Because that\'s all I use. SOmetimes I get great hits, other times the mones aren\'t working

half as well.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Did you read the Newbie Thread? There is dosage

info as it relates to various application methods, as well as an estimate of the most effective dosage range.