PDA

View Full Version : Question to those wearing mones at school ??

DZorro
11-18-2003, 12:49 PM
What kind of reaction do you mostly get when whearing mones at school ??

Mine was really wild today,

i think i od a little too, i used 4 sprays of TE/m essential Arouser, and used SOE/m to cover it up, and then used

Axe body spray to fully cover myself up. It looks like that TE/m essential don\'t get me into fights, like the

normal TE/m does, the girls where really wild today, some where even to wild that they got dettention

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif they where like humping on eachother and stuff like that, and

there wheren\'t even alcohol involved here, It took my concentration away from work

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif i don\'t think i got much job done today either. It\'s a good

thing the big boss was out today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif , this is defanatly a diffrent

dose i used today, then normal. I thought i tried something new for a change. It was like that in the train too

today.

DZorro,

bigdog
11-18-2003, 01:15 PM
It\'s definitely weird how the pheros can affect others weirdly and sometimes not put me in the

center of attention. I gues the rone level from SOE/AE helps that but it tends to damper the direct sexual hit a

little. The few times I\'ve used at a dance club I\'d think the mones are not working but then I\'d go out on

the dance floor and dance with a girl then it seems that I\'m surrounded by girls that are trying to get my

attention. Never happens before like that. If one shows interest others do when I use mones. Unfortunately guys have

been touching me unusually lately too even with just TE. That\'s why I\'m kinda hesitant to use much SOE or WAGG

at clubs because I already get guys that seem straight touching me. I have to determine if TE or NPA is better for

me. Obviously 4:1 ratio TE/NPA but I think one can be more suitable than the other for certain individuals.

CptKipling
11-19-2003, 01:28 PM
I get all kinds of reactions, but I have never had any real male agression problems. I guess I did a

while ago, but it seems to have fizzled out, lots of respect now. There is some very subtle challenging, but nothing

big.

Female reactions are very varied, but nothing at all that you could classify as negative. Last week I had a

girl tell me she was having sexual dreams about me, I wonder if thats the pheros

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif It\'s been funny with her recently, DIHLs almost every day, and

I\'m always catching her looking at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DZorro
11-20-2003, 10:53 AM
I running out of luck quickly, it seems i always get the best hits, when i\'m either feeling really

down, or really tired after work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif don\'t you hate it when that

happens ??

Today after work, i was really tired, went to sit in the train, there where lot\'s of people in

there, and a really hot blond sitted right next to me, and after 5 minutes i could sence she was watching me, but

since i was really tired, i did not do anthing about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but i

could really see she was getting too excited, but there where lot\'s of people looking too , so i was getting a

bit too shy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif anyway that seem to to turn her on even more. Too bad

my ride only lasted 20 minute. Or else it could had even be something, she even said bye to me

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif that really made my day.

DZorro,

DZorro,

bigdog
11-20-2003, 11:01 AM
I get a little run down sometimes the next day I use too much mones the night before. On the other hand

a couple other times I\'ve had great days the next day. I think mones can intrigue and create mystery to some if

they sense them and you are not reacting to the target. I would talk to her the next time you see her. I also think

SOE & WAGG work great but together can drag me down that or the next day.