PDA

View Full Version : TE question and some comments

CollegeStudent
11-18-2003, 11:56 AM
I

dont know if any of you remember me, been a while since Ive posted on here. Just decided to get back to doing some

more research.

First off, I just ordered the newbie pack since I wanted TE and wanted to try the SOE gel as

well. For starters, what is the general application point and amount for usage? Ive seen anywhere from 3-5 drops,

1-3 sprays, from chest, neck, arms, etc. I got the unscented version, so would I need to cover EVERY application

point with a cover scent (I have at my disposal Acqua Di Gio, Tommy T, and Aspen, or I can go buy that Old Spice

Sport ive been reading about). If I have an application on my chest, and thus cover it, but dont cover the

application on my neck, would that not work well? I suppose you cant cover every application point, as that would

be alot of cologne. Although you can do that with Tommy T (its not that strong), but two sprays of Acqua Di Gio

will peel paint (found this out the hard way). Probably even worse on top of TE.

After asking that, I have

been reading alot of newbie\'s questions and initial usages and such, as well as moral concerns. Heres my

experiences so far, and why Im going to try a new product.

I have a bottle of APC (only used it twice) and a

bottle of AE/m new scent. I havent had much experience with the APC and originally got it as it is a vital

ingredient in alot of mixes (and am keeping it for that use). But I have used AE alot.

My problem is that I

have little confidence in asking someone out unless they show me *some* sort of sign that they are interested. Its

not the fear of rejection, its actually more like the fear of embarrasment of being rejected in front of friends or

whatever. And I doubt asking her to step outside so I can be rejected in privacy will work much either

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif HAHA so I do not even try without some sort of sign.

Well AE

definately has worked for me in one respect. I use it mostly on days that I am tutoring math in the math lab. I

can get face to face close to some very fine \"math needy\" females. What I have found, other than they think Im

really smart (which may be good or bad, but since they are in college too I guess they would consider that good), is

that they are definately very chit chatty. I had one that wouldnt stop giggling about every thing while showing her

how to convert base 10 numbers to base whatever. She thought it was the most amazing thing (and for females to be

that excited about math is odd, no offense to math loving females). But, its still just a friendly reaction. I

won\'t ask any of them out without some sort of different signal. Think about it: they are in need of help in

their math class, they come to math lab, they dont want to be stuck up with the tutors so they wont try to ask them

out but they dont want to be propositioned by every tutor they go to. I don\'t want to make them not want to come

to me because every female I tutor I ask out. Its like going into a department store where every turn you make

there is a salesperson annoying you to buy something. You wont go back to that store right?

So... I have been

seeing that TE usually does not produce friendly responses, only sexual responses. While AE has been known to

produce either or both, depending on person, location, and circumstances. Im not looking to get laid (not to say I

will turn the notion down), but I need a signal that is more than just friendliness. I could probably get

friendliness without mones (as Im pretty easy to get along with). Also understand my situation. I am 22, senior

year of my BS degree, and am planning on going on for a Phd in my field. When I was younger, I considered dating as

a way of getting laid. I didnt believe there was such a thing as \"love\" in a teenager\'s mind, only

\"lust\". That may or may not be true, but in either case, most younger people are dating for its own sake. They

really arent thinking about a \"relationship\" so to speak (at least probably not the males, females likely are

tho). Im not looking for someone to \"keep busy\" with, Im looking for a companion, hopefully eventually a

wife.

Im almost embarrased to say this, but Ive had one girlfriend in my life. Its probably not because Im not

good looking or charming, but because I don\'t try. But no matter the cause, when you don\'t have something

very much, and you finally do get it, you try your best not to let go of it. I am astounded by all these guys that

cheat on their girlfriends all the time, but then again they are the kind of guy that can get women all the time.

If you can get it all the time, you won\'t try to hang on to it.

Ok so most of that post had nothing to do

with mones or morality, but it sure feels good to get that off my chest. I know those paragraphs makes me sound

desperate, but I sorta am. If I wait much longer, most women of my age will be already married, or divorced (not to

say divorced women are bad, but it can complicate the issue).

From all the posts I have read, I can count about

4 things in this post that is going to upset someone, sorry.

bigdog
11-18-2003, 12:37 PM
First of

all I see no need for you to apoligize. There is nothing for you to apoligize about. You are only 22 and you have a

lot of great times ahead of you. I commend you for wanting to get to know someone slowly & extensively rather

than just for sex.

If AE works for you I would continue it. I don\'t think TE is just for sexual use. It can be

used as a confidence booster. If I were you I would just use AE on its own and TE with cologne only. Each in small

doses.

SOE and WAGG seem to be items that will greatly interest you. If you can afford them try them. Nol/Rone

gives me an upbeat and confident attitude as well as others around me. Both are hard to OD on. Good luck!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Irish
11-18-2003, 12:53 PM
You

don\'t want to od on pheros or cover scent - either way you repel.

The point of the cover is just to mask the

somewhat odd and/or unpleasant smell of many pheros. However and wherever you apply it to get that done will be

fine. You can\'t eliminate the smell of some pheros without overdoing the cologne - it\'s ok to just mask the

smell somewhat without burying it in too much cologne.

Try using your normal application of cologne, as if you

were wearing no pheros - and apply the lightest recommended phero dose somewhere close to the cologne. You can

always add more phero if you don\'t think it\'s enough.

A cologne od can be about as bad as a phero od - you

don\'t want to be \'that guy\' that wears too much cologne. Some colognes cover better too - I like fougeres

for that - but any experiment is ok. Let us know what works for you.

CollegeStudent
11-18-2003, 01:12 PM
Well what is the recommended dosage range for TE in dabs and drops? Ive been using AE from 3 to 4 drops, on neck,

arms, back of hands, etc. Should this be applied in same locations? or just neck and chest?

Also I wasnt

planning on using AE and TE together. Likely I might try the TE with a small amount of the SOE gel sometime, but

not right away.

Irish
11-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Click

\'Reference Material\' top of this page, Product Instructions.

For me, 1 Spray TE to collar area. One or

two dabs or drops of anything else I use, usually to either side of the head. Cologne spray to back of head or

collar. Other people have lots of different ways...