PDA

View Full Version : NOL & NONE help!!

masterphlex
11-17-2003, 04:22 PM
Hiya everybody!

After reading some and hearing so much about \'mones I just ordered the Newbie pack. Consequently I am curious

about the different pheromone chemicals. Would NONE still work for the younger ladies (17-24)ish? Or would it be too

aggressive. Would it be safe to try a mix of NOL and NONE, or just NOL? Note; I am 18 and would be interested in

potential results of women near the same age.

DefconX3
11-17-2003, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the

club, I am 17 and was wondering the same question, I actually posted a topic similar to this but it turned out to be

more of a flame fest then anything really enlightening. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
11-17-2003, 08:25 PM
None is still fine

for younger ladies, and nol is good too. I don\'t think its a good idea to wear much none around girls in junior

high, but you shoudl get plenty of hits with 17-24.

Ash
11-18-2003, 12:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
None is still fine for younger ladies, and nol is

good too. I don\'t think its a good idea to wear much none around girls in junior high, but you shoudl get plenty

of hits with 17-24.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Masterphlex and DefconX3. bjf\'s advice is

good for both of you. You might do a search for WKM and KRM and read up on those mixes. If it was me at your age

I\'d be using KRM #1. At least that\'s where I\'d start. This is all experimentation; that is, finding what

works for you. Remember, be kind! Get to know the girls before you hump them silly. And...don\'t kiss and tell!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif