PDA

View Full Version : Too bad... I'm off,,,

baby2nite
11-17-2003, 09:39 AM
Wassup guys,

I\'ve been on this forum long enough and realized that phermones do not work for me. I\'ve tried all sorts of

different combinations and never did I find any substantial effect on women.
I am sure it works for some of you

other guys because I read that it works all the time on these posts, even though some may have been just a mind

illusion. Oh well, for those of you that work... keep up the good work!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I think I\'m gonna just attract and lay girls with just my

confident self. Don\'t need any of these to take the \"easy way\" out.
It\'ll be my last time in here so,

it\'s been fun.
Good luck guys, adios! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
11-17-2003, 10:11 AM
That sucks that

you never got to reap the benefits, but sometimes it is counterproductive when you are putting hope in them anyway.

You are probably right in just using your mentality, as it is the most pwerful thing, and focusing your mind on

pheromones can lead to negative thoughts when they are not getting results.

Good luck

Slinger
11-17-2003, 12:17 PM
That\'s good you have confidence,

that\'s the best way to go anywhere in this world, especially with women. Well, as long as you have at least 50%

of the goods to back the confidence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif ala Sophia Loren\'s quote

\"Sexiness is 50% what you have and 50% what people THINK you have.\"[/b] heheh I love that one, and in a related

topic, I love Sophia Loren LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I\'d like to know, what

pheros did you try? In what quantities, what situations, mixes, etc? Perhaps you were doing something wrong?

There are plenty of products out there to try, not all of them work with everyone, everyone has their own mix that

works best. Pheros are just the edge, you are the blade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But

still, if you\'re gonna be a blade, why not be the sharpest [censored] in the drawer?

Slinger

dogsbutt
11-17-2003, 06:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wassup guys, I\'ve been on this forum long enough

and realized that phermones do not work for me. I\'ve tried all sorts of different combinations and never did I

find any substantial effect on women.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

For some reason, I think

it\'s a good idea to have a massive overdose, if you\'ve got some stuff leftover. Whatever it is you\'ve got,

use at least four times the recommended dosage, or even more. Maybe you\'ll feel more comfortable going where you

don\'t know anybody, just to see what reactions you\'ll get.

This may not be true for anyone else, but

I\'ve found that after I got the first OD reaction, smaller amounts started to work exceptionally well. Maybe it

was purely psychological, maybe it\'s something else.

You might as well, since you\'ve given up on them

anyway.

AzMike
11-17-2003, 10:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Wassup guys, I\'ve been on this forum long enough and realized that

phermones do not work for me. I\'ve tried all sorts of different combinations and never did I find any

substantial effect on women.

For some reason, I think it\'s a

good idea to have a massive overdose, if you\'ve got some stuff leftover. Whatever it is you\'ve got, use at

least four times the recommended dosage, or even more. Maybe you\'ll feel more comfortable going where you

don\'t know anybody, just to see what reactions you\'ll get.

This may not be true for anyone else, but

I\'ve found that after I got the first OD reaction, smaller amounts started to work exceptionally well. Maybe it

was purely psychological, maybe it\'s something else.

You might as well, since you\'ve given up on them

anyway.

For somebody that has totally given up, I would second the

motion on this advice. He might as well do that. I might do this as well 2-3 months down the road.

Although

I\'ve yet to see evidence that mones work, I do feel that somebody should use up all of their remaining product,

rather than simply tossing it out. I could hardly believe these guys that tried them 2 or 3 times, often targeting

only one girl, and threw away their bottles after no good results with such a small number of tests. In my own

tests, I target any and all women who happen to be around me. An unusual reaction from any of them- even

unattractive ones- would be a hit.

I do have a dilemma in that I\'d like to test both small and large doses-

small doses when I\'m with a lot of people I know, large doses when I\'m mostly with strangers. But I now know

about mone buildup, and will shower very thoroughly before I apply a small dose, to try to get rid of residual mones

from previous medium or big doses. BTW, I have yet to get any NEGATIVE reactions from anybody, male or female, even

with doses like 4-5 big sprays of TE. Maybe I should try 10 sprays?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AzMike

JohnnyM
11-19-2003, 11:16 AM
I think

we\'re in the same boat AZMike. I\'m not getting any results either, but then again I\'ve never tried 5 sprays

of TE! lol Maybe tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AzMike
11-19-2003, 12:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think we\'re in the same boat AZMike. I\'m not getting any results

either, but then again I\'ve never tried 5 sprays of TE! lol Maybe tonight.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JohnnyM, I\'d

recommend trying both small doses (like one small drop), and large doses (like many sprays), to see what happens.

But before trying a small dose, shower and scrub thoroughly the area where you applied mones the past few times.

This will sharply reduce the residual buildup of mones from previous applications.

I\'ve been under the

influence of a rhinovirus lately (sniffle), so I\'m not doing any field tests for a few days here.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Let us know if you get any results with small or mega

doses.

AzMike