PDA

View Full Version : Overdose with Attraction...I think

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:25 PM
I think I overdosed on Attraction the other day and I combined it with Contact 18. Felt all giddy driving around but it could also be my imagination because I was pretty stressed out as I was running late for an appointment.
Has anynone else ever overdosed and got affected in a similar way? I felt a bit lightheaded at the time.
CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:26 PM
Yeah i know that feeling well

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey CJ,
Sounds like you got a dose of the \"Buzz\".

**DONOTDELETE**
I wonder i wonder it does sound like you had the BUZZ so to speak id say yes it was definitley the pheromones, this should add to the information gathering capability of anyone that comes into the forum.
If anyone really wants to gather all the assoicated information from this site, it would be helpful for people to learn to speed read you can increase your reading speed up to 4 or 5 times of what it is currently and this also increases comprehension and recall, it just involves to begin with to fix instead of one word at a time to glance across each line at four or five words as is the case as i am typing this this is very helpful and is better than one word at the time

**DONOTDELETE**
So what about this idea?
Instead of going out this weekend, I can rent some old X-files, overload my girlfriend with Attraction, she can overload me with Andro, and we can travel to that realm where only Paul has gone before.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Ok people im not a nut, i just get funny so to speak sometimes i just say a episode of the xfile the other day and it just stuck in my head this thought of xfiles pheros and aliens and other stuff so i started the thread and it sort of got out of control but anyhows this sort of things happen sometimes

**DONOTDELETE**
Please don\'t get me wrong. I\'m glad that you can get funny. And I really would like to overload on pheros this weekend, just to see what hapens. I never implied that you were nuts, just joking about getting a buzz off pheromones.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
CJ- I think that was definitely the \"buzz\". Otherwise how could you explain being stressed out, yet you still felt so giddy and lightheaded?