PDA

View Full Version : NEVER EVER AGAIN...

Icarus
11-17-2003, 06:45 AM
Shall I don any

WAGG.

I put it on with PI today, and am again uncharacteristically downtrodden and sad.

I\'m currently

questioning my own right to exist - and it\'s not a pretty feeling.

I was even in the bookstore before I

decided to fly to sanctuary when a (very pretty) girl from my course came over and started to speak to me - in that

expectant \"Let\'s get out of here and grab a coffee\" extending the conversation beyond it\'s natural limit,

sort of way... and I think I may have come across as downright rude when I made my excuses and left.

I

never want to feel this way again, without (God forbid) good reason. So WAGG is back on the shelf.

I\'m off

for a shower and an uplifting (hopefully) telephone conversation with my girlfriend. Doesn\'t help that I miss

her like crazy.

So, um.. WAGG bad.

Steve

Catharsis? You\'d better believe it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
11-17-2003, 06:47 AM
Awwwwwwwww

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
That sucks. See if anyone on the forum wants to trade you

something for your WAGG.

I am sure you will run into her again and have a chance to redeem yourself.

I hope

you feel better, sunshine.

Holmes
11-17-2003, 06:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I was even in the bookstore before I decided to fly

to sanctuary when a (very pretty) girl from my course came over and started to speak to me - in that expectant

\"Let\'s get out of here and grab a coffee\" extending the conversation beyond it\'s natural limit, sort of

way... and I think I may have come across as downright rude when I made my excuses and left.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This is truly painful to hear.

So, just PI and WAGG, then?

Sorry

about the experience. Hope you feel better.

Holmes

franki
11-17-2003, 07:07 AM

I was even in the bookstore before I decided to

fly to sanctuary when a (very pretty) girl from my course came over and started to speak to me - in that expectant

\"Let\'s get out of here and grab a coffee\" extending the conversation beyond it\'s natural limit, sort of

way... and I think I may have come across as downright rude when I made my excuses and left.

<hr

Sounds like me on a bad day.

Bruce
11-17-2003, 07:33 AM
Icarus,
At first I

thought you were just joking and maybe I still don\'t get what happened exactly, but when I was younger (maybe as

late as mid twenties) I would freeze from time to time when approached by an attractive woman. It was extremely

painful/depressing. I could tell you some stories that would bring tears to your eyes. I used to beat myself up

something awful about it for months afterwards too.

Is that what we are talking about here?

Bruce

Icarus
11-17-2003, 08:05 AM
I don\'t think

so Bruce... I was already feeling pretty bad before she came over, and usually have no problems in this area...

It\'s just that I had already made the decision to cut my losses and head home when she appeared, and I acted like

a jerk.

So to summarise.. I was already feeling low beforehand, so this just \'made\' my day, so to

speak.

Since my shower and stuff, I\'m feeling a lot better.. chatted to my girlfriend and decided that

we\'re gonna go to France for the weekend, cuz both of our study loads are starting to break a little...

Sorry

to say that the only thing that I can think of is the WAGG, cuz I never feel that low.. ever.

Thanks!

Steve

Holmes
11-17-2003, 08:11 AM
Where in

France?

Holmes

Icarus
11-17-2003, 08:18 AM
We\'re thinking

of going to Bordeaux... it\'s kinda up in the air right now... I\'ll grab some flights on Thursday or

something.

Steve

Holmes
11-17-2003, 08:20 AM
Nice! (No pun

intended.)

Holmes

Bruce
11-17-2003, 08:30 AM
OK, I get it

now.

I used to have a terrible problem of Ms. Right appearing suddenly in a public place somewhere, start up a

conversation, and I would fall apart and be unable to respond. It was awful.

Bruce

Icarus
11-17-2003, 08:36 AM
Sounds pretty bad,

dude.. There\'s nothing worse than walking away from someone (especially female in this case) then realising what

you should have said... You can\'t help but get slightly annoyed at yourself (especially when you can

imagine where it may have lead, intimate or otherwise)

Betcha glad you got over it, though?

(can one of our

lovely females initiate a group hug? I would, but fear that my masculinity already hangs by a

thread)

Cheers!

Steve

Sexyredhead
11-17-2003, 08:37 AM
Awww, Ssssst,

you poor guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Come on, Elana! SSG! Let\'s surround him and

squeeze! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
11-17-2003, 08:42 AM
There\'s nothing worse than walking away from

someone (especially female in this case) then realising what you should have said... You can\'t help but get

slightly annoyed at yourself (especially when you can imagine where it may have lead, intimate or otherwise)

<hr

No sh!t, Sherlock. A sucky scenerio indeed.

Holmes

Slinger
11-17-2003, 12:39 PM
That IS weird.

Have you tried WAGG by itself? PI by itself? What results from either by themselves? I say you should cowboy-up

and give it another shot, see if the same happens again, it seems like it was working on that hottie at the book

store, if I am reading your story correctly. For the -nol content it\'s got, and for the dinero it cost, and for

the \"hit\" you got, I would definitely give it at least ONE more try.

Slinger

xvs
11-17-2003, 01:18 PM
Does WAGG by itself

make you depressed?

A1 does that to me (and quite a few other guys), but WAGG hasn\'t had any negative effects

on me.

It\'s possible you\'re just one of the few guys who\'s sensitive to whatever\'s in it.

Sacogoo
11-17-2003, 03:57 PM
Icarus, flying

too close to the WAGG sun, writes:
I put it on

with PI today, and am again uncharacteristically downtrodden and sad.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, at least for me, the opposite is true. (Although, I have the WAGG-N versus the standard, run of the mill

WAGG.)

WAGG-N invokes a surge of sexual passion and desire when I apply it. It\'s like I have the irresistible

urge to ravish women immediately after it\'s application. I really get an emotional/primal rush from it that I

haven\'t experienced with the other pheromones. (Although, the new Pheromax does some crazy existential manner.)

JohnnyM
11-19-2003, 11:07 AM
Hmm, I find these

replies interesting. I have not noticed any such symptoms either way using WAGG. I don\'t feel any sadder or get

upset and I don\'t get any response from women I am around when wearing it either. lol Just like all of my

\'mones I\'ve tried (every combination) I get zero results. And trust me, I have been trying!

But no side

effects from WAGG, AE/m, SOE or TE and no real \"hits\" either. I would be interested to know if WAGG alone or PI

alone caused the problem though.

Icarus
11-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Seems most common

with SOE/WAGG combos... but it seems that WAGG is just a no go area for me....

Steve

MadMaxx
11-22-2003, 05:58 AM
Shall I don any WAGG.

I put it on with PI today,

and am again uncharacteristically downtrodden and sad.

I\'m currently questioning my own right to exist - and

it\'s not a pretty feeling.

I was even in the bookstore before I decided to fly to sanctuary when a (very

pretty) girl from my course came over and started to speak to me - in that expectant \"Let\'s get out of here and

grab a coffee\" extending the conversation beyond it\'s natural limit, sort of way... and I think I may have come

across as downright rude when I made my excuses and left.

I never want to feel this way again, without

(God forbid) good reason. So WAGG is back on the shelf.

I\'m off for a shower and an uplifting (hopefully)

telephone conversation with my girlfriend. Doesn\'t help that I miss her like crazy.

So, um.. WAGG

bad.

Steve

Catharsis? You\'d better believe it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WAGG did the

same thing for me. Probably the worst product for me that I have ever tried. In general -none is bad news on me;

makes me want to kill people. Add WAGG and I am like an angry, depressed old bull.

Icarus
11-24-2003, 06:42 AM
Yes

indeed! Back from France, fully refreshed, renewed sense of the basic decency of the human species and validation

of myself as a self-creating individual!

The relevance in this thread? I was sitting in my 9:00am lecture today

and Gillian (the chick that I snubbed awfully the week before: read back to the start of the thread for exactitude)

came and sat beside me.

I\'m currently de-moned (as they\'ve been scraped off me, and I didn\'t want to

make things odd over the weekend) so this ain\'t a hit story - but I was my usual charming (ahahah! ahahah!

patting self on back and shaking own hand) self and I think I managed to claw back my first impression. I bloody

hope so, as I\'m meeting her for lunch tomorrow and assume she isn\'t using it as a means to claim her

revenge.

Onwards and upwards, dear friends!

Steve

Holmes
11-24-2003, 10:08 AM
Cool! Good luck!

fully refreshed, renewed sense

of the basic decency of the human species and validation of myself as a self- creating individual!

<hr

Due for a trip there myself.

Holmes