PDA

View Full Version : My experience as a newbie

Voodoo_Pintle
11-16-2003, 06:07 PM
I was

always interested in the science of pheromones and then somehow i stumbled onto this website. I used to think that

marketed pheromone products all just had placebo effects but then I saw the forums and figured this many people cant

be fooled. I ended up ordering AE/m (old scent) and a couple scent of eros gel packs hoping to see what would

happen.

I have what you could call a clint eastwood or lone wolf complex as I am a 230lb recreational

bodybuilder. On two occasions I have wore the pheromones. On one night I wore 4 drops of AE/m and 1/3 pack of SOE

gel with a cologne on top, and on the other i just wore 6 drops of AE/m with no cologne on top. I found that girls

would randomly approach me and engage in conversation comfortably and were not as weary of me. They were chatty,

open, flirty, etc. This happened a few times on both nights and is very out of the ordinary for me, usually I am

the one who has to do all the approaching.

Although it is too early to come to conclusions I beleive there is

something to these pheromones and am willing to experiment with them further and I will post any relevant and

interesting information I can come up with. I have to say I am glad i stumbled upon this site.

Holmes
11-16-2003, 06:12 PM
Welcome

Voodoo. Have you tried WAGG?

Holmes

Ash
11-16-2003, 06:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Welcome Voodoo. Have you tried WAGG?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes!!! Definitely try WAGG.

bigdog
11-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Everybody

talks about WAGG but I have not heard experiences about when at clubs. I have WAGG myself but haven\'t seen the

benefits around women. More or less it seems to put guys at ease more than women.

This weekend I tried AE &amp;

TE together and I had a little success with women but strangely enough it\'s been guys that have been trying to

initiate talk and have touched me walking by and put there hands around me. Unlike any time before without mones. I

find this very strange since I wore none mostly. I\'ve at least learned to not act like an arse with nones and let

them affect my mind. I find it slightly dissapointing my mostly none combo seemed to elicit more guy response.

Perhaps I have a nol buildup. Well at least bouncers are not getting pissed off now. I am very interested in the new

products coming out.

Sacogoo
11-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Voodoo

writes:
I used to think that marketed pheromone

products all just had placebo effects but then I saw the forums and figured this many people cant be fooled.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lemmings, pilot whales, and sheep. Also, I hear that Clay Aiken sold

over a million copies of his album. And how many movies did Pauley Shore make?

Slinger
11-16-2003, 11:16 PM
LOL Sacagoo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Seriously though, good for you taking the leap Voodoo, as you

can see, these are FAR from placebos. Been using mixes of NPA, PI/m, SOE with great success. Mostly business and

social, PLENTY sexual hits, but I have morals and I can\'t seem to shake them off to followup on the sexual hits.

(DAMNIT LOL) I myself just used AE/m tonight, will post about it.

Slinger

Voodoo_Pintle
11-17-2003, 07:10 PM
wagg

is definately on my list of things to try

Bernard
11-18-2003, 02:30 AM

Lemmings, pilot whales, and sheep. Also, I hear

that Clay Aiken sold over a million copies of his album. And how many movies did Pauley Shore make?

Post Extras:

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

we set up a fan based club f/ Clay Aiken in

singapore.he\'s very famous especially with the profesionals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif