PDA

View Full Version : How to experiment with my TE next?

moonuser
11-16-2003, 11:42 AM
Hello,

I recently received my TE and followed the instructions by using a few mils of TE with the same amount of

musk oil -- no results. I also tried mixing it with some of my own fragrance (CK Obsession) in the same way -- no

results. How else should I experiment with TE. I so far have tried using different amounts, starting with one

spray of the atomizer and increasing it throughout the night. I still do believe in mones and would like to give

them their fair chance before throwing in the towel.

franki
11-16-2003, 11:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hello,
How else should I experiment with TE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, since you are on the moon, and the gravity there is a lot

different than on earth you should use twice as much TE..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Seriously, keep trying! Look for small signs like people

(women) turning their heads when they are already past you but suddenly catch a whiff of your mones. To me, this is

so obvious and it happens a lot when I wear mones.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I so far have tried using different amounts, starting with one spray of the atomizer and increasing it

throughout the night.

Don\'t keep spraying all the time! That

is what I did as a noob 22 months ago! I thought more was better and I didn\'t really understand the concepts of

OD and \"less is better\".

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AzMike
11-16-2003, 04:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hello,

I recently received my TE and followed

the instructions by using a few mils of TE with the same amount of musk oil -- no results. I also tried mixing it

with some of my own fragrance (CK Obsession) in the same way -- no results. How else should I experiment with TE.

I so far have tried using different amounts, starting with one spray of the atomizer and increasing it throughout

the night. I still do believe in mones and would like to give them their fair chance before throwing in the towel.

How many sprays total did you have per evening? I can\'t offer

any advice to you, but others will want to know just how much you used. I will definitely be watching for responses

to your post.

BTW, Franki, the small signs you allude to above are one of the main things I\'ve been looking

for, and I have yet to notice any turned heads while wearing mones.

Signed,
Earthuser (AzMike)

GermanRican
11-18-2003, 12:19 AM
i did the same thing, followed newbie directions, tried using \'dabs\', went to spray my own ammount, i went up

to like 4 or 5 sprays from the actual bottle and noticed NO results. And for those saying \'you gotta give it a

chance, give it about a month\'...well...I eventually ran out of the stuff a few months later trying different

things and nothing worked. I just figured TE wasnt for me.
Now those little SOE Gel packets got me big time

responses, i squeezed 3 days out of the sample pack, and got 3 days of constant compliments about \'how good i

smelled\'
I plan to purchase more soe, but no job=no luxuries right now =o\\