PDA

View Full Version : Best phero mixes for young people?

DefconX3
11-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Hello

everyone, I am new to the forums. I hope I dont come off as being rude by having my first post be a question, but I

could not resist asking this. After researching pheromone products on this site I came across the conclusion that I

would order AE/m, The beginner special (TE/m, SOE), and PI/m . I placed the order Wednesday night and being the

impatient guy that I am, I payed for Fed-Ex overnight. I am hoping that I will get my stuff by Friday since it

usually ships next day.

Now, for my question. I am planning on going to a party tomorrow, a very large one in

fact, and I figured that it would be an excellent place to test my new goodies. I am 17 years old and male. I would

like to know what you guys think is the best mix that I can make with the stuff I have that will result in sexual

responces, most importantly. I know that the ages of the girls which I wish to attract will impact my mix and the

effectiveness of it. That is why I ask you guys, maybe you guys have some experience with this type of thing.

I

was thinking of using 2-3 drops of AE alone, or maybe with a little TE, but if a mix were more effective then I

would prefer that. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this and post a responce, any comments or

insight is welcomed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bigdog
11-13-2003, 09:13 PM
Since you are 17 it\'s likely your none level is somewhat high. I would say try 2-3 drops of AE first on it\'s

own. I would probably try the other products on their own also first. SOE is safe but TE 1 spray or 2 drops and PI

only 1 drop because easy to OD on. SOE/TE at 7:2-3 drop ratio could be tried later.

DefconX3
11-13-2003, 09:28 PM
Wow, talk about a fast responce! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was thinking the same thing

about the none levels. I think I will give the AE a try and tell you guys how it works out.

xvs
11-14-2003, 12:31 AM
You

probably have well enough -none.

I\'d go with WAGG!

CptKipling
11-14-2003, 10:22 AM
SOE, TE and AE.

From my experience that gives you a lot of flexibility.

But you could substitute SOE with

WAGG.

Sacogoo
11-14-2003, 11:23 AM
xvs and Cpt suggest WAGG, however, as the young man has already placed his order for The Edge, Primal Instinct, and

Alter Ego, I don\'t think that WAGG is an alternative at this point.

And, in all honesty, I think that it would

be foolish to supplant Scent of Eros in favor of WAGG/WAGG-N. SOE is an exceptional product that has resulted in

superlative sexual response that I have not experienced with other pheromone products. Others may have done a very

effective job in garnering attention or increasing sexual interest, but none of them has invoked the same depth of

response that I have received when utilizing Scent of Eros. (e.g. - Last night the wife gets home, looks dog tired

and has a bad attitude (like what else is new?). Having timed her arrival home to coincide with a hot shower and a

fresh application of SOE (gel pack form) in order to stimulate sexual interest (yeah, I\'m one crafty, sneaky

bastard) in her. I bug her a bit, and she gives in almost immediately. Right off the bat she is much more

aggressive sexually. Biddabang, biddaboom. Afterwards, I am informed \"That was the single best orgasm I have

ever experienced in my life.\" Now, I know that I didn\'t pull out any of my top secret, super special, surefire

moves that are guaranteed to result in claw marks on the back, bent/broken headboards, and serial stalking. Just a

bit of the standard, run o\' the mill stuff - a little dirty talk, a couple of different positions with

penetration, and finally some cunnilingus to finish it off. No different than usual. However, she\'s exclaiming

\"Best ever!\" status for something that I would have considered normal, perhaps even a bit pedestrian. She

proclaimed that it \"Just built, and built, and built, and then BAM! and it kept going and going.\" After

analyzing the situation, looking at the techniques involved, I attribute her aggressiveness and apparent extreme

finale to the incorporation of the Scent of Eros (freshly applied 1/3 of a gel pack - no more than 20 mintues from

initial application to sexual intercourse). This has happened previously - noticeably increased sexual aggression,

experimentation, stronger than normal orgasms, etc., when I have applied Scent of Eros exclusively.

Anyway,

back to the subject of a 17 year old purchasing pheromones:

Personally, I don\'t get why so many young guys are

slathering on pheromones when they should be producing copious amounts of them naturally. Actually, I do know why -

they want to get laid, but most don\'t have the experience in dealing with women in a manner that would lead to

sexual intercourse.

I find it somewhat sad and a little disturbing that there seems to be a number of young (and

17 is young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them in the same manner and for the same purpose as booze or

ruffies.

I\'d be interested in hearing from other forum members about their thoughts on the possibility of a

minimum age restriction required for the purchase of pheromones.

bigdog
11-14-2003, 11:58 AM
As

far as SOE goes it is great especially around acquaintentances. It will make most very talkative elevate their

mood.

Pheromones can be dangerous if not utilized correctly. My OD experiences prove that. I concur that those

younger than 21 should be careful using pheros for they are not to be taken lightly. They will not be regulated

unless they are more publicly known and proven that pheros are as powerful as they are. Pheromones definitely can

affect the user and affect others therefore restriction of use may certainly take place in the future. Hopefully no

lawsuits like those for the banned ephedrine ever happen.

JohnnyM
11-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Great post Sacogoo!

I for one am about to turn thirty-six and when I was seventeen, I know for sure I\'d have

tried this stuff back then. I find it interesting that certain \'mones affect certain ages differently.

I have

noted that SOE and WAGG seem to be used int he ame sentence quite often. Is it BAD to use both at the same time?

Hehe... I\'ve tried this before and got no reaction one way or the other (bad or good). Just nothing

noticable.

Maybe tonight I\'ll just go simple and use AE/m:SOE combo. In closing however, I really want to add

that it is posts like Sacogoo\'s that ecnourage me to keep trying.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigdog
11-14-2003, 12:51 PM
WAGG/SOe together great at work. Keeps others in a good mood and chatty. Yet it can be others lightheaded and

possibly DIHL. If I go out many get the illusion I am gay. I don\'t use AE much either for that reason. The

nol/rone combo is great socially but not for sexual hits.

cuddlebear
11-14-2003, 12:57 PM
A few things to note .. to the original poster, who may not know, CptKipling is also a teen and one of our more

experienced members. And judging from his posts, I would say he knows what he\'s doing/talking about. I\'m

sure he would be happy to give you some more detailed info if you PM him. (I\'m not putting words in your mouth,

am I dude?)

I find it interesting to see in the same thread a post claiming that SOE brought on the good stuff in

20 mins and right after it, one that said Nol/Rone was only good for social situations.

I think I\'m going

to get some SOE gel packs, even with all the stuff I already have around. For one thing, I like the smell of it

myself.

bigdog
11-14-2003, 01:02 PM
Nol/Rone are good for all situations. But when I use too much I don\'t get the sexzual responses I\'d like.

That\'s why I hesitate to use AE/SOE & WAGG in combo when clubbing. I use one of those with TE or NPA.

Phantom
11-14-2003, 01:02 PM
TE/m will get you laid (girls any age), I also had good success with AE/m+ NPA combo for younger girls.

bigdog
11-14-2003, 01:08 PM
Phantom-Do you use TE on its own? With colgone? How many dabs/sprays?

Phantom
11-14-2003, 02:20 PM
If

your going to be on a one on one date, 4 dabs of TE/m to the upper chest covered with a good cologne is enough to

get you laid. It may take a while for her to reach her peak of excitement, after about a hour you\'ll be in for a

pleasant suprise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Holmes
11-14-2003, 03:04 PM
TE

will not \"get you laid.\" You will get yourself \"laid.\" TE may help you in your pursuit (or it

may not). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now listening to: \"Crazy In Love,\" accordian

\'n\' tuba \"Umpa-delic Remix\" - Beyonce Knowles/Thievery Corporation (my favorite mix)

Holmes

DZorro
11-14-2003, 03:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
WAGG/SOe together great at work. Keeps others in a

good mood and chatty. Yet it can be others lightheaded and possibly DIHL. If I go out many get the illusion I am

gay. I don\'t use AE much either for that reason. The nol/rone combo is great socially but not for sexual hits.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I seem to get most of these impression too, SOE/m combined

WAGG/m It is weird. Some of the effects are even weirder. Some of the effects i got was people acting drunk, without

having any alcohol at all. In the middle of the week.

DZorro,

DefconX3
11-14-2003, 04:10 PM
Well thank you everyone for your responces. I was pleasantly suprised when I checked the topic today and found 15

responces. I have decided to to a test with AE/m first, about ~2.5 drops, not quite 3.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Personally, I don\'t get why so many young guys are slathering on

pheromones when they should be producing copious amounts of them naturally. Actually, I do know why - they want to

get laid, but most don\'t have the experience in dealing with women in a manner that would lead to sexual

intercourse.

I find it somewhat sad and a little disturbing that there seems to be a number of young (and 17 is

young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them in the same manner and for the same purpose as booze or

ruffies.

I wasnt looking to use pheromones as a product to get me

action from girls. I am about 6\' tall, 145lbs, and I have decent muscle mass but am on the skinny side. I dont

think of myself as ugly, and many girls tell me that im not. I never had a problem with girls before and I am just

trying pheros because they sound interesting and I wanted to see if I could gain an edge on the competition. I

don\'t see why that should be considered sad or disturbing, though everyone has their opinion.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ash
11-14-2003, 05:57 PM
Saco

wrote:

I find it somewhat sad and a little

disturbing that there seems to be a number of young (and 17 is young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them

in the same manner and for the same purpose as booze or ruffies.

I\'d be interested in hearing from other

forum members about their thoughts on the possibility of a minimum age restriction required for the purchase of

pheromones.

I don\'t think young men, aged 14 to 25,

should be allowed to have sex at all, let alone be able to use mones. There are two or three guys and one girl on

the Forum that shouldn\'t ever be allowed to have sex. EVER!!! Lest they slip up and accidently procreate. I

think the world would be a much better place if these people never had sex and if young women were only able to have

sex with older guys, age 26 through 90 or so. I could write book on the reasons I feel this way but I have to go

cuz I have a date with this really cute 16 year old babe!!!! YUM-YUM!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xvs
11-14-2003, 07:59 PM
xvs and Cpt suggest WAGG, however, as the young man

has already placed his order for The Edge, Primal Instinct, and Alter Ego, I don\'t think that WAGG is an

alternative at this point.

And, in all honesty, I think that it would be foolish to supplant Scent of Eros in

favor of WAGG/WAGG-N. SOE is an exceptional product that has resulted in superlative sexual response that I have

not experienced with other pheromone products.

Um hm... but how

old are you? Do -none products work well for you?

In my experience, if -none works for you then -rone will

probably work for you, and if one doesn\'t the other won\'t either.

Sacogoo
11-14-2003, 10:38 PM
DefconX3 writes:
I never had a problem with

girls before and I am just trying pheros because they sound interesting and I wanted to see if I could gain an edge

on the competition.

...in order to get laid. Why do you think

that 99.9% of the people purchase pheromones? To get laid. Anybody that says \"I\'m buying them to get people

to talk to me, or to be more friendly.\" is full of crap.

</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t see why that should be considered sad or disturbing

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Because most people under the age of 18 are emotionally retarded, and

don\'t fully understand the subconcious/mental implications that go along with sexual intercourse.

However,

if you are going to go forward with your purchase of pheromones in order to boost your chances of getting into

little Miss Mary Rottencrotch\'s pretty pink panties, then you should click on the following website:

Age of Consent (\"http://www.ageofconsent.com\")

Also, remember that if someone is too drunk to drive

(.08), then they are also too drunk to have sex, and you open yourself up to potential rape charges in such

situations.

Thus endeth the sermon for the day.

Sacogoo
11-14-2003, 10:52 PM
xvs writes:
Um hm... but how old are you?

Today I feel like I\'m about 24. Two days ago a woman attacked

me in a bar, and I\'ve put the hammer to my wife twice in the past 16 hours (which is a pretty big deal as we are

making list of who\'s going to take what pieces of furniture in the divorce in-between the shaggings). However,

chronologically, I seem to be 36.

Do -none

products work well for you?

Yep. But they haven\'t generated

the intense sexual drive during the act of lovemaking that I have experienced with Scent of Eros. (Just to check

that last night wasn\'t a fluke, I showered and re-applied SOE this afternoon, and lo and behold, she comes home

and within 5 minutes, we are going at it, and pulling out the toys as well. This don\'t happen - even when I make

my best attempt at getting her inebriated after dark, and this was going on in the middle of the afternoon after she

was called into work on her day off. She should have been pissed off beyond belief, but there we were with

Astroglide and jelly vibes all over the place.)

As such, I felt that the young man should go confidently forward

with his purchase of SOE. If he wants to buy WAGG/WAGG-N in the future, then that\'s fine. However, the boy

obviously wants to shag and shag fierce. He don\'t want buddies. He wants wet noodles. In my experience, SOE

does a bangup job in that regard.

Sacogoo
11-14-2003, 10:54 PM
Holmes writes:
Now listening to: \"Crazy In

Love,\" accordian \'n\' tuba \"Umpa-delic Remix\" - Beyonce Knowles/Thievery Corporation (my favorite mix)

Thievery Corporation? Very nice Holmes. You\'re okay in my

book.

Now listening to: Massive Attack vs. The Mad Professor\'s \"No Protection\"

Phantom
11-15-2003, 04:01 AM
TE will not \"get you laid.\" You will get

yourself \"laid.\" TE may help you in your pursuit (or it may not).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now listening to: \"Crazy In Love,\" accordian \'n\' tuba

\"Umpa-delic Remix\" - Beyonce Knowles/Thievery Corporation (my favorite mix)

Holmes

<hr

Well.. there\'s a much higher chance that TE will get you laid than any

other product (in my experience) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

xvs
11-15-2003, 04:02 AM
xvs writes:
</font><blockquote><font

Um hm... but how old are you?

chronologically, I seem to be 36.

Do -none

products work well for you?

Yep.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Q.E.D.

-none products don\'t tend to work as well for the young \'uns, and in my view

neither do -rone products.

Your opinion based on how they work on you doesn\'t really hold water because

you\'re so much older!

Maybe I\'m biased too because neither -none nor -rone products seem to work well for

me usually. But I\'m older than you! (I am pretty alpha though, apparently).

Anyway, it\'s all good.

There\'s never any harm in trying something to see if it will work!

Holmes
11-15-2003, 06:22 AM
Why do you think that 99.9% of the people purchase

pheromones? To get laid. Anybody that says \"I\'m buying them to get people to talk to me, or to be more

friendly.\" is full of crap.

Honestly.

</font><blockquote><font

Thievery Corporation?

Yeah,

them Thieves are great. Massive, too. I\'m crazy for all that stuff.

Still trying to figure out who this DJ

Phero is. What did he mix?

Holmes

Phantom
11-15-2003, 09:27 AM

Q.E.D.

-none products don\'t tend to work

as well for the young \'uns, and in my view neither do -rone products.

Your opinion based on how they work on

you doesn\'t really hold water because you\'re so much older!

Maybe I\'m biased too because neither -none

nor -rone products seem to work well for me usually. But I\'m older than you! (I am pretty alpha though,

apparently).

Anyway, it\'s all good. There\'s never any harm in trying something to see if it will work!

It\'s a common misconception that none products don\'t work

for younger people, lots of people say \"hey your young, drown yourself in Nol\". I\'m 18, i\'ll turn 19 in

febuary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I have never gotten laid using a nol or rone product or

any combination with none, nol and rone unless TE or NPA have some \"kind\" of nol in them. Lots of younger girls

like older or \"alpha, buff studs\" anyways (none usually portrays that picture). Hey i\'m not saying those

products wont get you anywhere, i\'m just saying none with the \"secret ingredients\" close the deal, period.

Holmes
11-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Phantom,

Have you had any success with NPA?

Holmes

Phantom
11-15-2003, 09:58 AM
I\'m in need for a refill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but from the extensive testing

i\'ve done... NPA is just too hard to cover up. That stuff practically dries on contact (hard to spread, as I

always do with a lotion ect..), it\'s good for mixes though. It\'s got me alot of makeout sessions and good

fellatio, but never a homerun (if you dont call that a home run). Maybe it was just the situation ect.... though, it

probably has the potential.

Never tried NPA/w or TE/w though.

DefconX3
11-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Anybody that says \"I\'m buying them to get

people to talk to me, or to be more friendly.\" is full of crap.

Sorry, but I disagree. First of all, you don\'t have the slightest clue as to what kind of person I am and

what I want from pheros. I will admit, of course, I am trying to use this to stimulate sexual responces, which in

the end will help \"get me layed\", but, I am a rather submissive guy and I would like to get more respect by the

use of pheromones just as much as to \"getting me layed\".

</font><blockquote><font

most people under the age of 18 are emotionally retarded

<hr

Maybe so, but what makes you think I am one of them. I do not think or

write like an emotionally retarted child nor should I be treated like one by you or anyone else on this board.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sorry, im just not used to being welcomed to a forum by being

flamed.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyways

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, I wanted to report to you guys my results. I am not sure whether I

really got any hits or not but I did notice that girls seemed to be especially touchy (bumping, grabbing, etc.). Im

not too sure if this is just the usual stuff or not, but I am going to go testing tonight when I go out to dinner

and a movie with a few girls, I\'ll keep you guys updated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Slinger
11-15-2003, 02:41 PM
Hmmmm. Sacagoo, with all due

respect, you have a thing or two to learn.

1) In this day and age, getting laid is one of the easiest things one

can attain, between teenage girls and guys especially.

Now, having realized this as something that CAN and DOES

happen on a disturbingly frequent basis, from an amoral standpoint one can only hope that they wear a condom, etc.

Ideally, their parents wouldn\'t let them screw around like they do, but parents these days are out-of-touch

and/or don\'t care, so that\'s a deep-rooted problem that will take years and years of social reprogramming to

fix, ie let\'s not even go there right now.

Now, I am curious as to why exactly you believe a minimum age

should be required for pheromone use. Do you think it will reduce teen pregnancy? Don\'t kid yourself buddy, see

the above paragraph for cause and effect of that, your blame on pheromones is wholly misguided.

As for older

people being more mature/being capable of raising a family, you are right. But then, after contraceptives became as

commonplace as a Snickers bar in the checkout line, that point means less than [censored]. Not saying I agree with

the way things are, as a matter of fact things are pretty f-ed up, but the maturity level/sexual activity age are

obsoleted because of contraceptive advances. You got a problem with teenagers having sex? Instill some values. Or

worse comes to worst tell them wear a condom. But take it from someone who\'s been there VERY recently (I\'m

20), teenagers are extremely sexually active, pheros or no, it makes no difference. And don\'t kid yourself

thinking that overweight, notsogoodlooking kids aren\'t getting themselves pussy from likewise females. That

happens just as often, if not MORE often, than with the kids of \"breeding genes\".
If anything, pheros help a

kid\'s social life at school, and there ain\'t nothing wrong with that. Where he goes from there is up to him,

but if he was already the type to screw around like an animal, I GUARANTEE you he already has been doing that for a

long while.

Slinger

franki
11-15-2003, 02:55 PM
I must have missed some things

as a minor. When I was 16 my gf didn\'t want to have sex because she wanted to stay a virgin...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bigdog
11-15-2003, 04:38 PM
I believe that most teens that

post here have good pheromonal intentions. They certainly can elevate one\'s self esteem and mood as well as

others. Last night I didn\'t think they were working well but when I left a club I talked to 2 different girls

briefly who asked me if they could go home with me. I didn\'t initiate that. One was not very attractive though

and the other had a friend that came in for the save. I doubt they would\'ve asked me this without the pheros. I

can see that there are those that who realize the power of mones may think they should be banned. They can certainly

influence the minds of teens and grownups and may help aid them in doing things they normally would not do.

Sacogoo
11-15-2003, 05:58 PM
DefconX3 writes:
First of all, you don\'t have

the slightest clue as to what kind of person I am and what I want from pheros.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Easy there tiger. When I said that 99.9% of the people purchasing pheromones were acquiring

them in order to help improve their odds in getting laid, I meant 99.9% of people - not just you specifically. I

did leave that .1% loophole for those special people who just want to become more friendly and lovable -

Platonically, of course.

Sorry, but I

disagree...I will admit, of course, I am trying to use this to stimulate sexual responces, which in the end will

help \"get me layed\"

Oh. So you are a part of the 99.9%

\"I\'m slathering this stinky goop all over me so that somebody will hopefully want to hump me silly\" crowd.

Welcome.

Maybe so, but what makes you think I

am one of them.

I never said that you, specifically, were an

emotionally retarded high schooler. I was speaking in generalities. However, I will acquiesce, and go along with

your assertion that you are the exception to the rule. I am sure you are wise and mature beyond your years. My

sincerest apologies for creating the impression that I theorized that you were a member of this group.

I am a rather submissive guy and I would like to

get more respect by the use of pheromones just as much as to \"getting me layed\".

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You could always just pay a couple of guys some money to be your enforcers, and then rule the

school through brute force.

Elana
11-15-2003, 06:08 PM
You could always just pay a couple of guys some

money to be your enforcers, and then rule the school through brute force.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, and I can\'t help you out with that. I have some ideas.

Sacogoo
11-15-2003, 07:09 PM
slinger writes:

Hmmmm. Sacagoo, with all due respect, you have a

thing or two to learn.

Okay, I just read and re-read your post.

I haven\'t hit the crack pipe yet tonight, and I\'m only on my 13th beer, so I\'m pretty coherent all things

considered. However, I didn\'t see where I was being taught something - anything. Maybe I missed something.

Let\'s see:

I am curious as to why exactly

you believe a minimum age should be required for pheromone use.

Actually, I never stated that I believed that there should be a minimum age restriction for the purchase of

pheromones. It might have been implied, but I simply posed the question of what other forum members thought of the

idea of establishing minimum age restrictions on pheromones.

</font><blockquote><font

You got a problem with teenagers having sex?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Not as long as both parties are capable (from a legal perspective) of having consenual sex.

(And I never said that I had a problem with teenagers having sex. Did you even read my post?)

And don\'t kid yourself thinking that overweight,

notsogoodlooking kids aren\'t getting themselves pussy from likewise females.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I don\'t think I was. What\'s your point, by the way?

</font><blockquote><font

If anything, pheros help a kid\'s social life at school, and there

ain\'t nothing wrong with that.

And how would they help a

kid\'s social life at school beyond the kid thinking that they might help him get to third base or beyond? Do you

really think that the vast (and I mean VAST) majority of teenage males are purchasing pheromones for anything other

than an attempt to nail their girlfriend, who, up to this point, won\'t let them go beyond second base, or having

them believe that by slathering them on that the homecoming queen is going to beg them to jump her bones?

Where he goes from there is up to him, but if he

was already the type to screw around like an animal, I GUARANTEE you he already has been doing that for a long

while.

And?

Can I make a suggestion? If you are going to make

the statement \"You\'ve got a lot to learn.\", make sure that you actually make a coherent, and relevant point,

and that in doing so, you actually address the specific issue of what the individual needs to learn. Basically, I

don\'t see anything in your post that refutes or educates me with regards to a misperception or erroneous

statement in my original post.

felly
11-15-2003, 11:57 PM
I find it somewhat sad and a little disturbing that

there seems to be a number of young (and 17 is young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them in the same

manner and for the same purpose as booze or ruffies.

I find it sad

and disturbing that some middle-aged guy is purchasing pheromones in order to nail his uninterested wife.

Sexyredhead
11-16-2003, 09:49 AM
I find it sad and disturbing that some

middle-aged guy is purchasing pheromones in order to nail his uninterested wife.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ouch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That was a low blow.

What a

way to make an entrance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Holmes
11-16-2003, 09:53 AM
What a way to make an entrance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Seriously.

Holmes

felly
11-16-2003, 10:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font

What a way to make an entrance.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Seriously.

I don\'t really think it\'s all

that sad and disturbing. As a matter of fact, I find it as normal and appropriate as defconx3\'s desires.

I

just don\'t find his judgment of somebody else\'s intentions, regardless of age, to be all that

enlightened.

I mean, so what if some seventeen year old wants some? What\'s the difference between that and a

married guy wanting some?

Now, 80 year olds? That\'s sick!

felly

Sexyredhead
11-16-2003, 10:14 AM

I don\'t really think it\'s all that sad

and disturbing. As a matter of fact, I find it as normal and appropriate as defconx3\'s desires.

I just

don\'t find his judgment of somebody else\'s intentions, regardless of age, to be all that enlightened.

I

mean, so what if some seventeen year old wants some? What\'s the difference between that and a married guy

wanting some?

Now, 80 year olds? That\'s sick!

felly

I

actually agree with Sacogoo. The difference between a 17-year-old (or at least the vast majority of them) and a 35-

or 80-year-old is that the vast majority of the 35 and up crowd is mature enough to know what to do with them and

can financially afford any results that may or may not come of it. How many 17-year-olds can you say that

about?

Sure, there are a lot of 17-year-olds who wanna get laid. There are also a lot of 17-year-olds who think

they want to have kids and be moms/dads while they\'re still in high school. Yeah, they\'re growing up, but

they\'re still not at the point where they can really understand the consequences for themselves and others of

doing what they want.

belgareth
11-16-2003, 11:05 AM
Sure, there are a lot of 17-year-olds who wanna

get laid. There are also a lot of 17-year-olds who think they want to have kids and be moms/dads while they\'re

still in high school. Yeah, they\'re growing up, but they\'re still not at the point where they can really

understand the consequences for themselves and others of doing what they want.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I only partially agree with this. My kids are in that age group. They and their friends are

surprisingly aware of the consequences of their actions. Of course there are still many that are not but I think

(hope) they are in the minority. I think we all are guilty of under-estimating our young people, I know I am. They

catch me by surprise all too often.

Slinger
11-16-2003, 11:34 AM
For future reference, Sacagoo,

when you strongly IMPLY something in a conversation, that\'s as good as saying you\'re all for it. But I guess

the \"implication\" angle is good because it\'s easier for you to jump ship when it starts to sink.

Now,

where were we? Ah yes; you have a problem with young people using pheromones. Hmmm. Let\'s get this straight,

you have NO problem with teenagers having sex, but you object to them using pheromones. You\'re really going to

have to expound on that one. I\'m waiting.

Slinger

dogsbutt
11-16-2003, 11:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Yeah, they\'re growing up, but they\'re still not at the point where they

can really understand the consequences for themselves and others of doing what they want.

<hr

The same can, and should, be

said of every age group I have ever encountered in my life, to no less a degree. Sure, I look back and think

\"what was I thinking at age 17? Thank God I wised up.\" But, I said that about being 27 as well.

In terms of

17 year olds wanting to engage in sexual activity, however, I don\'t think it should be a pheromone issue nor

should it be a desire issue. As has been pointed out before, they are loaded with their own pheromones. So why

should it be a point of contention if they buy some?

I think the real issue should be making them aware of the

consequences of their actions. Be protected, be careful. This should be a parental issue, I feel. They ARE going

to have sex, regardless of whether we want them to or not, regardless of whether they have pheromones or

not.

My kids are in that age group. They and

their friends are surprisingly aware of the consequences of their actions. Of course there are still many that are

not but I think (hope) they are in the minority. I think we all are guilty of under-estimating our young people, I

know I am. They catch me by surprise all too often.

Good call.

Sometimes the 30 year olds I hang out with also surprise me with their level of maturity

Ash
11-16-2003, 12:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I find it somewhat sad and a little disturbing that there seems to be a

number of young (and 17 is young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them in the same manner and for the same

purpose as booze or ruffies.

I find it sad and disturbing that some

middle-aged guy is purchasing pheromones in order to nail his uninterested wife.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I bet the wife doesn\'t find it disturbing!!!

Elana
11-16-2003, 12:39 PM
I bet the wife doesn\'t find it disturbing!!!

lucky bitch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

belgareth
11-16-2003, 01:42 PM
I think the real issue should be making them

aware of the consequences of their actions. Be protected, be careful. This should be a parental issue, I feel. They

ARE going to have sex, regardless of whether we want them to or not, regardless of whether they have pheromones or

not.

That\'s right. Our society spends so much time either

trying to legislate morality, which the legislators have precious little of themselves, or trying to tell people

what to do and how to live that we have taken much of the personal responsibility out of raising our kids or even

our own lives. Educate the kids to make decisions then trust them to do so. You\'ll be amazed at how well they do.

Kids are much more worldly now than when I was in high school, in large part because they have so mmuch more

information. Simply telling them no does not work. It didn\'t when I was a kid and it doesn\'t now. Worse yet,

trying to enforce unenforceable rules only breeds contempt for all rules and that leads to anarchy. A really good

example is the drug war. Does anybody besides me remember the government sponsered comedy entitled Reefer Madness?

Ash
11-16-2003, 04:39 PM
Does anybody besides me remember the government

sponsered comedy entitled Reefer Madness?

Reefer Madness was a

comedy? Damn. Well I was stoned when I saw it so there ya go.

Holmes
11-16-2003, 04:44 PM
The

best of all the Cheech &amp; Chong movies.

Holmes

belgareth
11-16-2003, 04:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Does anybody besides me remember the government sponsered comedy entitled

Reefer Madness?

Reefer Madness was a comedy? Damn. Well I was

stoned when I saw it so there ya go.

It may not have been

intended as a comedy but it was awfully funny.

Ash
11-16-2003, 05:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Does

anybody besides me remember the government sponsered comedy entitled Reefer Madness?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Reefer Madness was a comedy? Damn. Well I was stoned when I saw it so there ya go.

<hr

It may not have been intended as a comedy but it was awfully funny.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Now I\'m

really confused. Does that mean all those things about \"brain fry\" aren\'t true?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sacogoo
11-16-2003, 09:59 PM
felly writes:
I find it sad and disturbing that

some middle-aged guy is purchasing pheromones in order to nail his uninterested wife.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Take it easy tough guy. Was I too mean to your boyfriend or something?

BTW - I never said

that she was uninterested. Just pissed off.

Sacogoo
11-16-2003, 10:36 PM
felly writes:
I mean, so what if some seventeen

year old wants some? What\'s the difference between that and a married guy wanting some?

<hr

Well, the main difference is that a married person is already in a

dedicated relationship where sex has taken place, and possible results from that sex (aka - children) are considered

by society as a normal, expected thing. A high school kid who is attempting to subconsciously coerce the other

party into sex through the use of pheromones and ends up knocked up or with a STD is not.

I just don\'t find his judgment of somebody

else\'s intentions, regardless of age, to be all that enlightened.

I have no problem with peoples sexual intentions, as long as they are capable of dealing responsibly with the

consequences of those actions. There\'s a reason why people can\'t vote until they are 18, can\'t drink until

they are 21, and why sexually suggestive/implict movies are off limits to those under 17. It\'s because the vast

majority of people under the age of 18 are emotional morons - they are immature. Sure, they might be able to

compose a sentence, or just scored a 1480 on their SAT. However, most lack the necessary life experiences that

enable them to fully understand and deal with life in a proper, adult manner.

That\'s why I wouldn\'t be

opposed to an age restriction for the purchase of pheromones.

BTW - If I found out that my 15 - 16 year old

daughter\'s (when she gets that old) 17 year old boyfriend was using pheromones in an effort to subconsciously

increase her sexual desires in order to have sex with her, I would kick his ass up one side and down the other.

I\'d hit him so hard I\'d knock a fart out of him that sounded like a cyclone going through a knot hole.

Slinger
11-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Sacagoo,

could you lay off the lame personal attacks please? I\'m no prude, I\'ve gotten kicked off of at least 10

different message boards myself, but let\'s try to keep the flames off, out of respect for Bruce and his board,

yes?
If you want to have a pathetic internet pissing match, there are places for that (and also a bunch that

AREN\'T but it\'s still fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif) but I\'d really rather not see

a most invaluable resource, as this board, go to the dogs.

Slinger

Slinger
11-16-2003, 11:04 PM
Well, the main difference is that a married person

is already in a dedicated relationship where sex has taken place, and possible results from that sex (aka -

children) are considered by society as a normal, expected thing. A high school kid who is attempting to

subconsciously coerce the other party into sex through the use of pheromones and ends up knocked up or with a STD is

not.

You already said you didn\'t object to teenagers having sex.

So what are you saying here? You have no problem with \"regular\" sex among teenagers, just NO \"pheromone\"

sex? You\'re not being very clear on what it is exactly that you are objecting to.

</font><blockquote><font

That\'s why I wouldn\'t be opposed to an age restriction for the purchase

of pheromones.

Yes, but not age restrictions on the use of condoms

or teenage sex. Because, like you said before, you have no problem with that. And everyone knows how well the

liquor laws work, so much so that 40% of fatal automobile accidents are caused by DUI. I wonder how many of those

were LEGAL AGE DRINKERS? I\'m guessing \"most\" of them were. And what if some 50 year old creep wants to

seduce underage girls with the help of pheromones? Here comes that \"age\" law to the rescue! Oh wait, no it

doesn\'t.

You can\'t expect impotent regulations on tangible goods to remedy deep-rooted social woes, my

friend.

BTW - If I found out that my 15 - 16 year

old daughter\'s (when she gets that old) 17 year old boyfriend was using pheromones in an effort to subconsciously

increase her sexual desires in order to have sex with her, I would kick his etc. etc. blah blah

<hr

But if he just wanted to have regular ol\' teenage sex with her,

you\'d have no problem with that, just like you stated before.

Sacagoo, I\'m sorry, but I think you\'re

confused.

Slinger

Sacogoo
11-16-2003, 11:12 PM
slinger writes:
Sacagoo, could you lay off the

lame personal attacks please?

What can I say, I\'m an Old

Testament kind of guy.

If you want to have a

pathetic internet pissing match, there are places for that (and also a bunch that AREN\'T but it\'s still fun )

but I\'d really rather not see a most invaluable resource, as this board, go to the dogs.

<hr

Then you shouldn\'t go around telling people that \"they have a few

things to learn\" and then don\'t address a single relevant topic regarding what they need to \"learn.\"

Also, you should have sent this via a private email where it wouldn\'t have wasted any public bandwidth as it

has absolutely no relevence to the topic at hand, and where I could have ignored it privately.

I still can\'t

figure out where I went from positively supporting the original posters purchase of SOE to completely cheesing off

the binky and diaper crowd.

Geez, and to think that I was just looking for some quality repartee when I posed

the question \"What do you think about age restrictions on the purchase of pheromones?\"

Ash
11-16-2003, 11:42 PM
Slinger

wrote:
I\'ve gotten kicked off of at least

10 different message boards myself

That\'s something to

boast about!!! Thanks for the info.

Slinger
11-16-2003, 11:49 PM
Also, you should have sent this via a

private email where it wouldn\'t have wasted any public bandwidth as it has absolutely no relevence to the topic

at hand, and where I could have ignored it privately.

It has

everything to do with what you have made this topic about, but of course you weren\'t really paying attention, so

you didn\'t get that. Ignored it? LOL, don\'t break your arm jacking yourself off there buddy, you\'re the

one who replied, and I will expect a reply to my other post as well. You know; the one about how you\'re confused

and YOU don\'t even know what you\'re talking about anymore.

Slinger

Icarus
11-17-2003, 12:37 AM
So... I\'m confused. Does this make the toilet-seat the uncle, or the aunty?

Sorry for the

irreverence, I\'m just trying to diffuse this unnecessary animosity...

In short; kids suck; adults suck; old

people suck; babies suck.

Monkies: Now here\'s something we can work with!

Pheromones on Monkeys, there is

no sweeter sin.

Steve

Holmes
11-17-2003, 06:17 AM

Or Pink.

Pink + -none: the ultimate sin.

How sweet it

is!

Holmes

Elana
11-17-2003, 06:24 AM
Am I the only one that thinks that Ssssssst and Holmes are the same person? They both seem to \"get\"

each other a little too well. I don\'t believe that there are two people that messed up.

Back to the

subject....space suits, beards, young people getting sex......continue on...

Icarus
11-17-2003, 06:33 AM
Caught out again. Looks like there\'s no room for a dual(ling) personality anywhere.

Let\'s go

back to Wisconsin.

Steve

Holmes
11-17-2003, 06:41 AM

Let\'s go back to

Wisconsin.

Ah, yes. Land of the Brave, Home of the Cheese.

Let\'s go! &lt;Holding hands, skipping, and singing the theme from \"The Smurfs\"&gt;

BTW, I object to young

people having sex in space suits! I thought the Reagan Administration outlawed that back in the 80s. The Cosmic

Humpty Act, I think it was called.

Holmes

Elana
11-17-2003, 06:49 AM
Ah, yes. Land of the Brave, Home of

the Cheese. Let\'s go! &lt;Holding hands, skipping, and singing the theme from \"The Smurfs\"&gt;

<hr

Bye Bye SsssHolmes....I\'ll miss you

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Holmes
11-17-2003, 07:18 AM
Not to worry, it\'s just a winter getaway. Great skiing there--really extreme stuff in

Wisconsin.

SsssHolmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

So, are you thinking a Jekyll/Hyde thing or what?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am an honorable man!

Holmes

felly
11-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Take it easy tough guy. Was I too mean to your

boyfriend or something?

Not really. I just don\'t like your

sermons.

BTW - I never said that she was

uninterested. Just pissed off.

Whatever helps you sleep at

night.

</font><blockquote><font

I mean, so what if some seventeen year old wants some? What\'s the

difference between that and a married guy wanting some?

Well, the

main difference is that a married person is already in a dedicated relationship where sex has taken place, and

possible results from that sex (aka - children) are considered by society as a normal, expected thing. A high

school kid who is attempting to subconsciously coerce the other party into sex through the use of pheromones and

ends up knocked up or with a STD is not.

By that account, anybody

who uses pheromones for the express purpose of attracting someone they haven\'t yet slept with is doing something

that society doesn\'t deem \"normal\" nor \"expected.\" Teenagers would just be a small portion of that

group. Pheromones should only be used by married people, so that sex can never be considered \"coerced.\"

Just

out of curiosity, does your wife know you use pheromones? If she doesn\'t, isn\'t that also a little bit of

subconscious coercion? Is that acceptable, because society\'s okay with it? Or, would society not be okay with

that because, as you\'ve stated, you\'re on the verge of divorce ; implying that she wants out of the

relationship (you probably don\'t, since you\'re using pheromones).

</font><blockquote><font

I have no problem with peoples sexual intentions, as long as they are capable

of dealing responsibly with the consequences of those actions.

So

then we\'re all in total agreement. That\'s great.

</font><blockquote><font

There\'s a reason why people can\'t vote until they are 18, can\'t

drink until they are 21, and why sexually suggestive/implict movies are off limits to those under 17. It\'s

because the vast majority of people under the age of 18 are emotional morons.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Whether or not most people agree with these laws doesn\'t change the fact that the young folk

are still doing it (minus the voting). By that token, people in Europe must be raising their kids right, since they

don\'t impose these age restrictions; no emotional morons there.

Your logic defies me; is it okay for them to

have sex, as long as they\'re aware of the consequences, but less okay if they\'re using pheromones (even if

they\'re aware of the consequences)? Or, is it not okay at all because they\'re emotionally inept to handle the

consequences (one could make the argument that getting your wife pregnant when divorce is eminent demonstrates a

certain ineptitude). Pheromones are a form of coercion when used outside of marriage, but inside marriage,

perfectly healthy and normal? If you could just clearly lay out your stance, it would be appreciated.

felly

Elana
11-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Felly....cut the crap. You just got here and you are just begging to start [censored]. I am not sure what you have

against Sacogoo\'s posts, but you and the other new guy are the only ones that seem troubled by them. He really

has a lot of power to get under your skin like that.

tallmacky
11-18-2003, 12:15 AM
I don\'t get it?

What is all the fuss about what Sacogoo said? It wasn\'t anything offensive, it wasn\'t some kind of Middle East

discussion gone bad. Before anyone goes on a rampage or a character assassination attempt, one should first look at

that person and honestly contemplate that person\'s personality and just general goodness. A lot of this seems to

be driven by personality differences and the so called points are hacked up to be the main issue when it comes down

to someone holding animosity.....From what I have read from Sacogoo I think I understand his personality enough to

know what he was really saying and the basics of what he means (read between the lines). Sacogoo from what I\'ve

seen in the past, is a sweet (straight guys can say that), cool, confident, nice, unique, and fun guy. I think he

can often say things that are interpreted as absolute such as \"No swimming after 9 pm\", of course I don\'t

believe it is a mandate from heaven just an opinion, not drawn out like I am doing now...Do you see how long it

takes me to make a point? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So no need to ruin a really

good thread, what I noticed is it wasn\'t even a true debate. I hate the type of weaseling stuff, the manipulation

of words, the quoting someone sentence by sentence and replying in that unflattering fashion, the personal attacks,

the nagging and whinning about a non-issue...come on. Felly for a first post that is kind of odd, are you a past

user? Anyhow I am sure you\'re a smart guy felly maybe you like to make others know that as well? Still though you

seem potentially cool so welcome to the forum and splash the pheros.

Ash
11-18-2003, 12:36 AM
What

Elana and Tallmacky said...me too!!!! This is a great place Felly. Lighten up and have some fun with us! OK?

tallmacky
11-18-2003, 12:57 AM
I\'m now 18 and used Pheromones all through-out the last half of my senior year and summer school (17). I really

don\'t see the point of a age limit on pheromones. That is yes jumping the gun. If it was majority speaking, a

problem among 20 and under guys I may give it some merit. It doesn\'t seem to be, men are perverts at all ages and

I don\'t think there is a huge danger or potential danger in a younger guy using pheromones. Like Defcon, I bought

them for increased attention, attraction, and more ease with little hassle. Boosting yourself to a bit of a higher

level when it comes to \"want\". It is indeed boring with the guy wanting it more than the other...it becomes a

\"power\" issue...besides all of that I am lazy and do not like to \"work\" for that. I wouldn\'t want a

restriction on age personally speaking, I would have missed out on some fun and funny ass testing/experimenting and

I did learn a lot. Let\'s not over hype anything though, as many of the past pheromone forum gods have said, they

won\'t just get you laid. It\'s easier to already be an attractive guy to start out with as it gives some

realism, it helps with social/personality issues which were mine. Below average guys should have some magic too as

the girl probably gets a gut feeling of attraction but has no idea

why.pfff./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif -Mones can illicit more feelings than normal from a

female? Possibly.

I doubt a guy using pheromones and doing your daughter, did your daughter because of the

-mones alone, though it may have helped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifThe -mones give you a boost

of \"he\'s sexy\" \"he\'s just got it\", that is good if a girl is staring at you and maybe wondering about

you (curiousity is good) but women will seldomly ever make the initial and drawn out move. Most girls will not chase

most guys no matter how attractive for very long if at all. Most women are not that visual except Elana. So that guy

with the -mones would also have to talk to that potential girl and share...ewww emotions

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif In a school/college setting which is where these will be used it

is safe and fun, as long as you are one of the few or only who is using them..muhahhah. No one is getting a BJ in

the back of Chemisty class though I bet it happens without the -mones elsewhere.

Remember that behavior is

very important, even the most experienced phermone user really quesitons whether every hit was actually due to

pheromones or not. Even when applying pheromones one\'s attitude may change, mine did a bit to more confident

etc...There is also a placebo effect when you splash on some -mones you are well aware that they are on every second

of the day, you may be over analyzing or noticing what was always there....Besides all of that, -mones in some way

or another are good and safe, with a few doubts there are many more beliefs about them that I have and seem true,

lots and lots of stares, and other sexually interested signs....but you can read that anywhere.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith

_100/102b_dating_advice.html (\"http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/102b_dating_advice.html\")

Ash
11-18-2003, 02:22 AM
Good

post Tallmacky and a great link! Thanks!

EXIT63
11-18-2003, 05:25 AM
and finally some cunnilingus to finish it

off.

that\'s disgusting

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-18-2003, 08:40 AM
Felly, and Slinger, WTF. You two are something else. You come on this board and slam another member

for asking a question. Sacogoo has given a lot of good advice since coming on the this board. Exactly what have you

two done, aside from starting a rift between the forum members? I\'d like to know what your points are here? Did

you simply make the statements you made, to prove that you have a point of view? If so, your point has not been

taken!

I don\'t agree that a teen is capable of making a mature decision when it comes to a lot of things,

let alone sex. Things haven\'t changed that much. Teens still think that they are invincible. When it comes to

sex, I don\'t think that most teens will take the proper precautions. It wasn\'t that long ago since I was a

teen and I know that guys are not too keen about wearing rubbers at that age. People not only have to worry about

pregnancy, or the other contractable sexual deseases of the past, they also have to worry about aids. It\'s like

putting a loaded gun to your head, and I don\'t think that teens are responsible enough to take the appropriate

precautions where sex is concerned. Parents shouldn\'t assume that their kid is responsible when it comes to sex.

As a parent, you better be sure that he/she really is. Ask questions. Your teen is a kid with an adult body. Adults

don\'t make the wisest decisions when sex is involved. What makes you think that a sixteen year old will, or is

even capable of making the right decisions? You must remember that these young adults are experiencing these

feelings for the first time and more often, then not, they will follow through with their sexual desires. The

question that Sacogoo asked was a straight forward one, and was not a debatable one. It was a yes, or no, question,

that turned into something entirely different. If the 2 of you debated Sacogoo to show off your intellect, it

didn\'t work. Good luck getting a question asked, answered. I don\'t think anyone will be too anxious to answer

it if this is the type response they will get in return.

As for Felly, and Slinger, think before you post.

Being banned from 10 boards is not something to be proud of.

franki
11-18-2003, 08:48 AM
I

have to disagree with some of the things that have been said in this thread.

I am not familiar with the

situation in the USA, the western country with the highest teenage pregnancy rate (by far), but I do know that when

I was a teenager, we were told about condoms, the pill and sexual transmitted diseases SO OFTEN that it almost made

you crazy.

At least for myself I can say I (still) have the feeling I knew enough about the risks to make a

good decision. I have to agree with what Belgareth said about this.

Franki

Slinger
11-18-2003, 08:58 AM
SweetSeduceGurl, maybe you should pay attention in class and read your textbook before you open the old

mouth.

Go over the posts in this thread. Where exactly do you find me being rude to Sacagoo? I wasn\'t. He

got ruse with me, basically called Felly a homosexual, etc. and given the circumstances, I have kept it civil on my

part.

Given your replies, you OBVIOUSLY have NOT read, or have FAILED to COMPREHEND what Felly or myself have

written on this subject, so I suggest you go back and do that before you go any further. Oh, and if you STILL gotta

problem with anything I\'ve said, please address the issues one at a time, like any good debator would do. Like

this:

[their quote]

[your rebuttal]

[their quote]

[your rebuttal]

etc.

Please, no more of

this mixed-and-mashed-and-put-words-in-other-peoples-mouths-before-even-knowing-whats-going-on-yourself,

eh?

Slinger

belgareth
11-18-2003, 09:01 AM
Other than finding new and exciting ways to irritate one another, are we accomplishing anything with this thread?

franki
11-18-2003, 09:15 AM
are we accomplishing anything with this thread?

I don\'t think Bruce is gonna stop selling pheromones to

teenagers, so the answer is no... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

EXIT63
11-18-2003, 09:26 AM
SweetSeduceGurl, maybe you should pay attention in

class and read your textbook before you open the old mouth.

That\'s certainly no way to speak to a lady! You should be ashamed of yourself.

SSG,

&lt;deleted&gt; BTW, have I told you today how much I love you?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif