PDA

View Full Version : To Piss or not to Piss!? That is the Question.

Phantom
11-13-2003, 03:03 PM
OK........ to all the L-S members out there, (choice 1#) do you like when a guy wears just enough

cologne to be smelled at really close contact (face in his shirt), (choice 2#) do you like when guys wear enough

cologne that you can smell it from close contact (1ft, sitting next to him in class ect..), (choice #3) enough

cologne that you can smell it from 3-4 ft away and if you were out doors you would get a good hint from it with a

passing breeze (6ft away) or (choice #4) your like a walking air freshener, you can explode a room with scent within

a few seconds of walking in, you make some people sneeze and lots of girls say \"damn did you bathe in your cologne

or something?\".

And lets say the cologne was Angel/m and you had to cover the scent of 8 dabs of TE/m, 4

spread out on forearms with aloe vera gel (alcohol based, non oil) and 4 spread out on neck with aloe vera

gel.

And lets say with (choice #1) you smell like cat piss with practically no cologne, with (choice #2) you

smell good from far away (2-3 feet) but when they get close to you (1ft) or hug you ect... they smell the cat piss,

(choice #3) you can\'t smell the cat piss even if you burry your nose in your forearms or neck, and smell

reasonably good but your friends say you smell girly or (choice #4), there\'s no chance in hell you smell the cat

piss, you can go a day without bathing and you smell good to your self because your nose has blocked out some of the

scent, but you make other people\'s eye\'s water and it\'s like you have some contagious disease because

people stay 10ft away from you but all your friends get laid because the TE/m got the girls horny.

Oh yea

-Choice #1 consist of 2 sprays of Angel/m, 1 on neck and 1 split on forearms (spread out with aloe vera

gel).

-Choice #2 consist of 4 of Angel/m, 2 sprays split on forearms and 2 on neck (spread out with aloe vera

gel).

-Choice #3 consists of 4 sprays split on forearms and 4 on neck (spread out with aloe vera gel)

-Choice

#4 consists of 16 sprays of Angel/m, 8 split on forearms and 8 on neck (spread out with aloe vera gel)

Also note

that the aloe vera gel weakens the scent a little and spreads out the TE/m for a bigger dispersal area (I find I get

more hits that way).

<FORM METHOD=POST

ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\"

VALUE=\"1068761027Phantom\">

OH! the.....Choices....choices...choices...
<input type=\"radio\"

name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Choice #1
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Choice

<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Choice #3
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\"

value=\"4\" />Choice #4
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\"

class=\"buttons\"></form>

I\'m serious so vote....

Pancho1188
11-13-2003, 03:06 PM
16 sprays!?!?!? You\'re going to be one smelly-ass phantom...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phantom
11-13-2003, 03:07 PM
It\'s all theoretical.... Which do you pick?

CJ01
11-13-2003, 03:15 PM
sorry dunno what Angel smells like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
11-13-2003, 03:16 PM
chocolate CJ!!! Not as good as pumpkin pie but pretty good

Sexyredhead
11-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Honestly, if it\'s something like Angel for men, I wanna be able to get a whiff of it if I\'m

standing next to a guy, but really have to put my nose next to his neck to really smell it. It\'s so yummy, it

just smells best when inhaled very close to warm male skin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unfortunately, if you\'re wearing that much -none, Angel for

men\'s probably not gonna cover it unless you bathe in it beforehand.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
11-13-2003, 04:26 PM
Is there any cologne you or anyone else would\'nt mind some guy to OD on like choice #4 cause it

smells so good?

Mtnjim
11-13-2003, 04:51 PM
The generally accepted rule (by the people who make up these rules--you know \"them\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)is that the scent should become noticable at 3 feet (1 meter),

also known as personal space\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jamesdeanmartin
11-13-2003, 05:44 PM
To my nose, Angel is really strong, so I wouldn\'t use much. I\'ve begun mixing Angel

w/WAGG-N this week. Two sprays of the mix on my neck made me naseous. Right now I\'m almost going with a pit

trick like scenario with two sprays to each pit and one to the chest. The smell is fainter and more pleasant through

the clothes and not as close to my eyes and nose.

Sexyredhead
11-13-2003, 10:58 PM
I can\'t think of any cologne I could stand for choice #4, unless you could barely smell it no matter

how much you put on. That\'s just too much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Icarus
11-13-2003, 11:36 PM
Bacon-fat.

Everyone loves bacon.

You\'d be the belle of the ball.