PDA

View Full Version : DD#1 - 70% SOE and 30% NPA

ToBeOrNotToBe
11-13-2003, 10:30 AM
If I

make that mix in my atomizer, but use it for dabbing (take the spray off and use only the \"bottle\"), how many

dabs do you think I should use? I mean, what is usually the optimum dosage for you? I\'m 20 years old, by the way.

abductor
12-16-2003, 01:24 PM
I was

thinking about DD#1 .. DD#1 works well for me. But Some times AE/m works better... especially when i use it with

women who use contraceptive pills (in accordance with JVK web link

here (\"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2677697.stm\"). So looking pmixcalc chart we can notice that AE

NONE is high. I think to make DD#1 more similar to AE mones balance is better use 1:1 SoE/NPA. I really want take

advantage of NPA Secrets but with AE balance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
What do you think

guys?

DrSmellThis
12-16-2003, 06:58 PM
I

think I recommended that 1:1 ratio long ago for the exact same reasons. Too much -nol creates a metallic smell, and

is too feminine for me. DD was about smell, not pheromones, as I said at the time.

So you might need a

little sandalwood oil or something to keep the mones from stinking, using that ratio. (randomly combining whole

colognes doesn\'t often smell good.)

abductor
12-17-2003, 07:26 AM
I am a

sandalwood fan! Doc do you know where I can find sandalwood oil?

Watcher
12-17-2003, 01:23 PM
Well when

i put put DD#1 together i was thinking that some young guys who produce a lot of Anone naturally needed somethng

heavy on Anol with a small amount of Anone and the Arone - NPA secret ingredients did something - the smells

(colonges) mixed and it would the way it was meant to.
It worked for the under 25.
You can modify it to suit

individual tastes various offsets were created ie DD#2 and DD# Lite JBDD#1 and of course WKM#1

DrSmellThis
12-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Cheapest for what you get is Liberty Natural Products, but they have a $50 minimum. Oshadi and Primavera Life have

excellent sandalwoods, and Aromaland sometimes has good stuff for the price (but othertimes it sucks).