PDA

View Full Version : TE + Lavender Androstenol mix OK?

Quixote
11-13-2003, 08:39 AM
.. Hi

newbie here, I got my beginner\'s kit and mixed most of the bottle of the Lavender potion with 1/4 bottle of TE

unscented. Was that a contradiction? I can still smell the TE but I smell the Lavender more, which is what I wanted,

but I\'m curious if they are cancelling each other out or if they\'re gonna work differently..

randa
11-13-2003, 09:23 AM
I\'m going to assume that since you got the lavender \'nol, you\'re a female. If I\'m wrong, sorry.

I

can only speak from my very slight experience, I haven\'t mixed the two products. I usually mix my \'nol with

PI/w and it\'s worked really well at getting people around me to be friendlier to one another, more talkative etc.

The TE/w I\'ve used even less. It seemed to make younger guys show an interest in me but not my intended target,

who\'s in his 40s. So, I really can\'t comment on what the two will do together, other than to say that I

don\'t think they\'ll cancel each other out. You might end up with some chatty men around you. Randa

Quixote
11-13-2003, 11:58 AM
Hi,

no, i\'m a guy, 28 actually. I received the beginner\'s kit with TE and Lavender w/Androstenol. I mixed them in

the atomizer to cover up the strong TE scent. I still use a few sprays of cologne (Boss #6) to blend. So far I

personally feel a bit energized and outgoing (due mostly to the fact that I want to put the pheros to play) but no

serious hits yet. I haven\'t been using them that long- 2 weeks maybe.
I\'m curious about the mixture I made

though, I wonder if anyone has tried that mix before? Thanks

xvs
11-13-2003, 06:15 PM
In

general, lavender is a good scent.

One of my favorites is lavender/vanilla/anise.

xvs
11-13-2003, 06:15 PM
In

general, lavender is a good scent.

One of my favorites is lavender/vanilla/anise.