PDA

View Full Version : New believer

TP19
11-12-2003, 06:14 PM
I have come to believe in the

effects of these mones. I have quite a few instances of clear reactions to wearing this stuff. I find it interesting

that I have been getting a chatty reation from TE/NPA when I recently used Jovan white musk as a cover. Has anyone

had any experience with this cover fragrance.

bigdog
11-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Interesting that TE/NPA

got you a chatty reactions. Both are similar and are more known as none/sexual mones. Usually the nol/rone mones

like SOE/WAGG/AE induce the chatterboxes.

Have not used Jovan but I\'ve heard it\'s ok. I will be testing NPA

or TE with Dolce & Gabbana or Chrome. I have mixed AE/SOE/WAGG with above with mixed results. I am looking to

come up with a good sexual combo.

TP19
11-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Yes I found it interesting

also. I couldn\'t shut them up. But it was fun. I thought it was the Jovan somehow adding to it. I was also

wondering if someone could explain what the rones major effect is. I think the none gets the sex stuff going and the

nol gets the nice guy thing and the opening up, but what about the rone.

Watcher
11-13-2003, 01:42 AM
It would seem to indicate

a musculine male that isnt so alpha but is likley to be a good provider but protective to women and also a stable

type and also Arone levels are higher in hetrosexual males than homosexual males - indicates that he is wired

correctly for fatherhood.

Also gives a trustworthy signal - good for sales.

bjf
11-13-2003, 06:38 AM
Watcher,

So how come

people tended to have not such impressive results using rone standalone in the old threads I have read?

I was

thinking about purchasing the CS rone, but the research I did on the forum led me not to.

What do you think?