PDA

View Full Version : Different NPA/w bottle...

randa
11-12-2003, 07:57 AM
Is it at all

possible to suggest to the manufacturer to either change the bottle to one similar to AE or EW, with a little

dropper, or to change the dropper-thingy in the current one, to one that has a smaller hole & therefore more

control over how much product drips out? Everytime I go to mix up a little mix w/ NPA/w I end up with more drops

coming out that what I need & my mixes aren\'t as accurate as I\'d like. Thanks, Randa

Bruce
11-12-2003, 08:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is it at all possible to suggest to the

manufacturer to either change the bottle to one similar to AE or EW, with a little dropper, or to change the

dropper-thingy in the current one, to one that has a smaller hole &amp; therefore more control over how much product

drips out? Everytime I go to mix up a little mix w/ NPA/w I end up with more drops coming out that what I need &amp;

my mixes aren\'t as accurate as I\'d like. Thanks, Randa

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hello Randa,

I have *begged* the manufacturer for an eye-dropper top like AE and EW. They

just can not get them over there at a reasonable price. I can ask them about the current dripper tops. Anyone else

have a problem with it?

Bruce

JohnnyM
11-12-2003, 09:52 AM
I have a

similar request for WAGG. I just got it and after you remove the cap, there is an insert in the mouth of the bottle

and whether you\'re just putting your finger over it for a dab, or trying to get a drop out of it leaks all over.

Giving much more product than intended because it\'s not coming out the center hole only, but from the sides of

the stopper as well. So it gets all over. I have no idea how much product I am ending up with because it ends up

covering my entire finger tip. So yeah, allow me to add this request for better bottles/droppers!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EDIT: I should add that i do not yet have NPA, so I cannot

comment on that bottle.

bjf
11-12-2003, 10:03 AM
Those dripper

tops suck, but a good way to do it is too get a peice of shiny, glossy construction paper, hold the dripeper upside

down over the paper, and bam, one drop will fall (you won\'t have to do the shaking and such which causes excess

to drip out), and then you flip it back over with no waste.

I actually use the thin, shiny pastic squares that

Clean &amp; Clear acne overnight patches are stuck on. They are thin and flexible, so I can put on a drop and then

wipe the plastic all around my neck. It does not absorb the liquid, and rather gets spread around, while you skin

quickly absorbs the liquid.

Bruce
11-12-2003, 10:09 AM
I didn\'t

even know WAGG had one of those dripper tops on it. I thought it was an open mouth like RM. The sample I got was

like that. I\'ll have to check one of those out. I\'ll write those folks now.

Thanks for the

feedback,
Bruce

CptKipling
11-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Getting

open tops for all the products mentioned would be a big improvement.

bjf
11-12-2003, 11:00 AM
it isn\'t too

hard to pull off the dripper tops, just need to use your teeth.

CptKipling
11-12-2003, 11:32 AM
I can get

them off easily enough, but I dont see any point in them, and it makes a rushed application very messy.

randa
11-13-2003, 08:48 AM
The NPA/w

dropper insert, in mine at least, has three holes in it. The big center hole which I think is the one intended for

dropping from and then on either side, down in the little ridge area, are two little pin-pricked size holes that

are, I assume, air holes to aid the big hole in getting the drop to come out. I also have PI/w, which also has this

type dropper. But, the one in PI/w has a smaller center hole &amp; only has 1 air hole. I have no problem getting

just one drop from my PI/w just the NPA/w. Maybe, they could just switch to a different dropper insert that has

smaller holes. Randa

JohnnyM
11-13-2003, 08:56 AM
I\'ll

give this a shot and see how it works! Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif