PDA

View Full Version : 18 yr. old girl's snotty attitude..

randa
11-10-2003, 09:20 PM
When

I was wearing just PI/w & \'nol, 4 drops each, this girl was as friendly as could be. The past two weeks,

I\'ve been testing several mixes. The first was APC/w & NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. This week I\'m using lavender

\'nol & NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. Everyone else has stayed as friendly as ever, except this one girl. She\'\'

be turning 19 in about 2 weeks, she\'s chubby, and she\'s told several of us that she can\'t have children

because of \'medical reasons\'. Last week, there was just one or two comments, nothing really noticeable. But

this week, she\'s getting kinda hateful with all of us. I\'m wondering, could it be the NPA/w? Next week, I\'m

plannning on testing PI/w & NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. Should I? She seems to be the only one negatively affected

& my intended target does seem to be reacting. So? Any advice?

By the way, I\'ve created several EW mixes.

The first is in a full jar (6.7 oz) of Angel cream, I put 1 drop. The second is in a 4.75 oz bottle of Bath &

Body Works Green Tea & cucumber Body Splash, I added 5 drops. The third is in a 2.5 oz bottle of B & BW

Green Tea & Cucumber Body Lustre, I added 3 drops. I did this because my intended target at work seems to be

responding, FINALLY!! I wanted to up the ante, so to speak. The only one that has had the scent affected has been

the body lustre, in small quantities it smells like it is supposed to, but if I put on more that 2 little squirts,

it smells like rancid cucumbers. YUK!!! I then have to use a cover scent, but the other two work well alone with no

cover. I have to work an extra day, every other week and since this is also the day my IT gets off work early,

I\'ve been wearing an EW mix on that day.

Pancho1188
11-10-2003, 11:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

But this week, she\'s getting kinda

hateful with all of us. I\'m wondering, could it be the NPA/w? Next week, I\'m plannning on testing PI/w &amp;

NPA/w in a 7:3 ratio. Should I? She seems to be the only one negatively affected &amp; my intended target does seem

to be reacting. So? Any advice?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

To make an omelet, you have to

break a few eggs... Keep testing different mixes to see if you can keep the positive response from the others and

end the negative response from the one person, but if it doesn\'t work just do what you have to do to get your

target. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Besides, the negative effects don\'t have to be 100%

because of the -mones. Maybe once you start going out with the person you can only wear it on dates or something

(if that\'s your only purpose for wearing the -mones). That\'s just my two cents, but I hope it helps. Good

luck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
11-11-2003, 07:11 AM
You weren\'t wearing any EW on the days that girl was snotty, were you? I ask because I\'ve had

that reaction from PMS-ing women when I wore cops around them. PIw doesn\'t seem to have enough to do it, but EW

does.

DrSmellThis
11-11-2003, 05:41 PM
Good post, SRH. Was she PMS\'ing or on her period, Randa? If so, I have two thoughts, related to

SRH\'s comments. Firstly, maybe you chemically represent an outsider to her, since insiders within a group tend to

enjoy synchronous menstruation. More specifically, maybe the EW withdraws \'biogical permission\' for the girl

to have and \'enjoy\' her period, since chemically it represents ovulation and is perhaps a chemical attempt to

induce ovulation. Secondly, -none, which NPAw contains, seems to be especially obnoxious for women when

menstruating.

If she wasn\'t menstruating, then I have two other thoughts. First, maybe the -none and

secret ingredients, which can all trigger OD\'s, were at OD levels. Second, maybe she just has a

\'sensitivity\' to those same chemicals. Very young women are more sensitive to -none

anyway.

Suggestions: You could try adding A1 (which every woman that suffers from PMS or other

hormone-related mood difficulties should at least try) or WAGG (which other lesbian/bi women have found useful). If

your target doesn\'t react as strongly with either of these, but they work with others, you could keep one or both

on you in case they were needed. You could also try reducing the NPAw proportions, as they are reduced in the

formula \'DD lite\' versus \'DD\' (do a forum search). I think that would put you at like 10:1 instead of

7:3, if I remember correctly.

randa
11-12-2003, 08:46 AM
I don\'t think she was

having her period. This has continued on into this week, since maybe Wednesday of last week &amp; is still going on.

I\'ve been wearing my EW mixes on every other Friday, which is our extra day to work &amp; also my IT\'s night

to get off early. That way, if he does ask me to go to a club or to go out to eat

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I\'ll at least be a little ready. It\'s not so much that this

is getting to me, I mean, I\'m 40-she\'s almost 19, I\'ve got some serious seniority over her &amp; I\'m

basically an only child (I\'ve got some halves from my dad), so if she really gets snotty with me, I can

definitely accommodate her &amp; give her a verbal slam-down. She\'s causing friction w/in the group, we have a

young couple (he\'s 23, she\'s 19) &amp; she\'s saying stuff to the girl when the boy\'s not around that is

making problems for the relationship. So, I don\'t know if this is because of the \'mones, her being jealous of

the couple, her birthday coming up (we\'ve heard that her mother died 2 years ago, right after her birthday), we

have a new boss, or what.

As far as OD, I\'ve worn NPA/w alone to work, more drops than what I\'m using

in my mix. I think I used 4 drops, she didn\'t start acting like this until I started mixing the NPA/w with other

stuff. Here\'s how I make my mix: I\'ve taken an empty Amouage \'DIA\' sample atomizer &amp; gently pried

the sprayer off. I then drip in 5 days worth of NPA/w &amp; whatever, I then fill the atomizer almost to the top

w/perfume. Gently replace sprayer &amp; about 1 hour before work, I spritz on 1 spray on each side of neck/down onto

shoulder &amp; one spray on each arm. On the Fridays that we work, I cover this with my EW Angel cream (usually),

using maybe 2 tsp. total on neck, shoulders, both arms &amp; hands. I mainly stick with the Angel cause my IT has

said I really smell nice everytime he smells it on me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I\'m going to go back to my usual mix (PI/w &amp; \'nol, 4 drops each) next week &amp; see if she calms

down. If she does, I\'ll stick with that for work (except on those Fridays

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) and maybe carry my little sprayer in my purse w/a more potent

(sexual?) mix in it, in case my IT asks me out. If she doesn\'t, I\'ll just continue to test some mixes &amp;

continue to try to figure out what HER problem is. To be blunt about it, getting my IT is a lot more important to me

than she is. He\'s finally responding in a very encouraging way &amp; I\'m not going to let the opportunity pass

by. He\'s coming around more, fixing things for me w/out work orders, smiling, grinning &amp; just generally

TALKING to me more, telling me about himself. So, I\'ve seen little girls come &amp; go over the years, HE takes

first place in my condiderations over this. I WANT HIM &amp; I\'M GOING TO HAVE HIM!!! It\'s just taking a

while.

Also, about synchronous menstruation. As far as I\'ve been able to tell, that\'s not really

happening with our group. The 2 young girls, maybe. But the rest of us \'oldsters\', nope. I\'m still

irregular as alway, new boss-lady still on HER reg cycle &amp; my friend doesn\'t have it anymore. Maybe because

so many women work within our building and we come in contact on breaks, walk-throughs etc? Randa

SweetSeduceGurl
11-13-2003, 05:24 AM
I\'d say

she\'s pissed at the world! Nothing to do with mones in my opinion! You did say that she can\'t have children.

Maybe she feels cheated that she\'ll never be able to have kids, and is taking it out on everyone around her.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
11-13-2003, 05:27 AM
I\'d say she\'s pissed at the world! Nothing to

do with mones in my opinion! You did say that she can\'t have children. Maybe she feels cheated that she\'ll

never be able to have kids, and is taking it out on everyone around her.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You can only

blame that time on the month on so much. I agree with SSG. She just sounds like her life is sucking and she is

taking it out on everyone else.

Kari
11-13-2003, 06:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'d say she\'s pissed at the world! Nothing to do with mones in my

opinion! You did say that she can\'t have children. Maybe she feels cheated that she\'ll never be able to have

kids, and is taking it out on everyone around her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Gotta agree with the above two ladies. I think the babe is chronically

dissatisfied.

You can only blame that time on the month on so much. I agree with SSG. She just sounds like her

life is sucking and she is taking it out on everyone else.