PDA

View Full Version : lots of fun chemicals to play around with

kappakai
11-09-2003, 10:25 AM
well well. in line with my personal tradition of love for chemicals, i am now experimenting with pheromones, and

the possibility for life-changing um... changes.

after doing some light reading and research, i went ahead and

bought some datemate 2001 on ebay. however, a lack of literature on datemate caused me to look futher. i found

love-scent and another site, and decided to spend the extra financial aid (god bless uncle sam, provider of free

education, drugs and hopefully, love) i had on a variety of products. i got AE/m which seems to be a good starter,

and PCC was packaged with it. i also got NPA for the sexual hits, but it hasn\'t arrived yet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

i later added WAGG because of the lone wolf effect. i\'m

definitely more of a loner, though it\'s more because of situation rather than personality. at this point in time,

i\'m looking less to make that necessary effort, and would rather just have people come talk to me, at which point

i would more than happily open up. why is that? it\'s a comfort thing. i\'m chinese and in the south. i\'m a

good looking guy (6\'1, 170, 25, work out) and it\'s usually not a problem in LA (where i\'m from) or NYC. but

being in south, i\'ve gotten more than enough \"you speak english\" looks to make me not want to make much of an

effort here. maybe it\'s an ego thing, but long story short, the WAGG is there to make the girls come to me.

so

to summarize, i have:
datemate 2001
NPA
SoE
AE/m
PCC
WAGG

i\'ve read about several mixes involving NPA

with like AE or SoE, maybe WAGG. given my type and goals and what i\'ve got, etc, what can you all recommend?

i\'ve worn AE with a friend of mine at some bars, and we both have noticed definite effects. but, as expected, it

was more chatty and friendly, than overtly sexual. i was thinking of adding NPA to the AE, maybe some SoE/WAGG for

friendliness. any help would be great.

glad to be here!

belgareth
11-09-2003, 11:56 AM
You will be a lot better off to play with the products one at a time at first to familiarize yourself

with their effects and relative potency before you start mixing them. Also remember that they are only another tool,

much like nice clothes and personality. You are still going to need to make the effort to reach out and meet the

ladies to get anywhere with them. Some may come to you but not the majority.

kappakai
11-09-2003, 07:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Some may come to you but not the

majority.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

word. it doesn\'t take much to make me happy. but

yes, i totally understand the need to reach out.

i do plan to experiment and play around. but a point in the

right direction would be of help.