PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Trilogy

abductor
11-07-2003, 08:25 AM
Man I agree with this

guy...
But I recommend not read it if you did not see all the 3 films... Very long post

Dear Friends,
I

will tell you what I believe...

I believe that The Matrix Trilogy, one of the must interesting of history,

would not, by any chance, finish so simply and no sense...

I believe the W. Brothers are really smart and

that they give their final lance of geniality, making everybody believes in one thing (the apparent or explicit

final) that isn’t true!!! Just like in the Matrix!!! Makes completely sense to me and the other guys that believe

like me...

I believe many will deny the truth, just like the majority of people deny that the Matrix isn’t

the real world in the first movie and are still plugged and will stay like this for the rest of their

lives...

Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Matrix Trilogy and here goes the Theory that makes sense to

me!!! As you will see, the theory bellow fixes so many wierd things that aren\'t satisfactory explained by the

explicit theory of Zion being the real world...

I know for sure that almost 100% understood, or at least

interpreted, Zion like being the real world and Neo really becoming a truly superpower guy in this real world just

like in the Matrix, but this theory sounds just too ridicules to me, just trash, too pathetic, a big packet of 100%

[censored]. It doesn’t at all fits to the idea that I have about the geniality of W. Brothers. What a trivial

solutions, it sounds to simple to me, it sound like ok, I lost myself and I can give a sci-fi satisfactory

conclusion to my series and “appeal” to triviality. Too sad to me if the Wackoschi were so ingenues like this. I

really don’t believe that the explanation of everything could be so much simple!!!

In our to keep my believe

that the Matrix Trilogy was something but just a pure waste of my time, I believe that there is something behind the

obvious that few people are really seeing and that avoid the pathetic superpower of Neo in the real world (or the

equivalent bullshit of “wireless” connected and giving orders to self-explosion to sentinels from inside of Matrix)

without speak about that ridicules “last hour trick” about gain, from one time to other, the “infrared” type

vision.

The solutions that it is given by the “default” (but in my opinion wrong) interpretations of the

movie is in huge contradiction with laws of Darwin theories (where to evolution is made slowly after millions of

years), biological and physical. It is a too hard to accept this so trivial and ridicules solutions. Remember how

precise was the explanations in the first Matrix??? It is beautiful and the Reloaded and Revolutions should, by any

chance, have the same beauty,

If Neo doesn’t have really superpowers but just he can connect “wirelessly” to

Matrix and give inside commands of self-destruction to sentinels, why did he need in the end of the move to be full

connected by the Deus Ex-Machine to fight Smith??? Why it even needed to went to the “machines city” to talk to Deus

Ex-Machine??? Think of Smith taking the Bane body in the real world is also a little forced too me, but it is the

limit of my acceptance...

If the orange vision was just the Neo new “miracle” “infrared or something” vision

(I hate to use miracle solutions in sci-fi movies), why we see sometimes he inside of the image of the orange vision

and even worst, why we have seen the “orange vision” even when he was dead??? Why during the [censored] there

movies, the oracle offers to Neo, repeatedly, red candy’s??? Why the Oracle seems always to Know what is going to

happen but doesn’t the [censored] true clearly??? She, and the Architecture, are manipulating everything!!! Why

Morpheus ask in the and of the movie if it was real??? Why the Seraph wanted so much to fight against Neo in

Reload??? Because the Humans and the Machines agreed about a peace??? It doesn’t fill well to me...

Did you

remember in Matrix Reloaded how Neo saw Seraph just before he fight against him??? He saw Seraph the [censored]

orange think, just like repeatedly in revolutions!!! Do you know where Neo was??? He was inside the Matrix!!! So,

this makes a complete connection analogy that the orange things that he saw so many times in Matrix Revolutions, are

in fact, inside a some kind of Matrix and Zion isn’t the real world in fact. As the times goes by, he becomes deeper

into the understanding of the Matrix (this represents the orange view) and he finally realize that Zion is in fact

another Matrix. Otherwise, what is the proposal of, inside of the Matrix, to show in the same shot a piece orange

and another green if the Neo’s orange view is suppose to happen in the “real world”. Remember Software is cold and

cold is blue, not orange!!! Orange is hot, Human are hot.

My vision of the movie that, at least to me, saves

Matrix trilogy to be completely no-sense and ridicules is that Zion is, in fact, the second level Matrix and the

real wold is the world is the world that appears in the end of the movie during the conversations between the Oracle

and the Architecture. Neo was the first man that ever understood this and become to see this second and last level

of Matrix in a orange color!!! This is why he stop the sentinel into the air just like he did with bullets inside of

the Matrix!!! This is why the Oracle offers him repeatedly during all the movies, the [censored] red candy’s!!! She

is trying to weak Neo to the real world, not that bullshit of Zion, but the beautiful real world that exist actually

into the and of the movie. No war between Machines and Men did happening in fact, the men in the future live a

normal live without bigger problems!!! They just went to play like god sometimes in their own worlds. Isn’t that

funny???

The Architect and the Oracle, in a distant future, created the Matrix and they also created Zion to

the guys that notices that the Matrix wasn’t, in fact, real!!! Zion is a second and last level of the Matrix and

sometimes the Architect needed to destroy it to avoid people in Zion to wake-up the real world, the world of the end

of movie, where himself, the Oracle, Smith and Seraph are real Human. You should notice that the Architecture and

the Oracle seems really to familiar, really true friends in the end of the movie, they don’t look at all like truly

adversaries, they look like “playing a big game”!!! They look like they just finish a cheers game and they are

“guessing” what is going to happen or not from know on!!! Oracle play with men and the Architecture with Machines,

who wins??? Who loses??? They are having a fairly fascinate “god” game!!!

All that [censored] about the

prophecy that Oracle trying to make the men believe it, it is just a way to do her arm, the men, more confident and

strong. Actually, Neo is the best result that she gets with this strategy and he possibilities to her to obtain a

temporally “peace” in her game against her friends in the real world, the Architecture and he just accept the peace

because her designed Matrix was in problems with the program Smith that was completely without

control!!!

Oracle avoid the reloaded in the second film because this represents the dissipation of her arm,

the men of Zion, and need to again “free” minds of the Matrix Architecture world to rebuild your arm and fight

again. How does she avoided the reloaded??? She makes Neo loves Trinity in such a way that would make her prefer to

save her instead of do the reloaded. Point to Oracle!!!

What out the free will, one of the main topics of the

trilogy??? Very simple, the Oracle and the Architecture did in fact created the Matrix and Zion world, but world the

real funny if they could inexorably make choice for your guys??? The real challenger of both creators was really

trying to give them the most important rule of the game: Your guys has to have free will!!! This is a big

challenger!!! How to create something and give it a real free will???

Why do you think the sky is blue above

that black clouds??? Do you really think it would like that way that if Zion was real??? Truly this would not be the

case, much more probably the ozone should be gone and the sky should not more be blue !!! Where the hell the

[censored] Zion sky is blue??? Just because the little girl did it!!! She is smart human and will probably succeed

the Oracle...

Why did Seraph fight against Neo in reloaded??? Did you believe in that [censored] of “to

really know someone, you have to fight him”. I didn’t. He fight because he want to how it is to fight against the

best, that is a real challenger to the human that he is. It is really interesting!!! Why the Sentinels can cross

through Neo in that orange scene inside of that aircraft when he was going to the Machine city??? Don’t tell that

this is also possible in the real world because if it the W. Brothers really think this, just put the holy movie

into the wastebasket...

I do really believe that this explanation is wonderful, really bright and

satisfactory, at least to me (that is what really matters for each one) and I am really convinced that the Brothers

know that some few guys will understand of this point of view. I am think the trilogy is amazing it interpreted in

such a way.

What I think it is most unbelievable is that the all trilogy is about that question of what is

real and what isn’t, and that almost the trick (makes the virtual seems real) was done in the last chapter of the

trilogy (of course the W. Brothers were very less explicit this time) and such a few people really understand the

message!!!

The play all the time with the phase “Few will see that true, the majority won’t even realize that

they are plugged” That’s the way it is and they, in fact, really show they were right. If they do think like this, I

do really congratulate them for their unbelievable smartness!!!

We (I and my friends) are really having at

the top of our mind lots of others suggestions that confirms more and more this implicit and wonderful theory and I

will keep updating it frequently...

FREE YOUR MIND
ZION IS NOT REAL
MY THEORY
--TEcBoy

tallmacky
11-07-2003, 01:13 PM
The post you quoted

was BRILLANT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It all lines up in this theory....The brothers

left clues all along...To me what struck me the most was the sky, Neo\'s response to seeing the truth when they

were within the main machine area, Neo closing up to everyone around him, and the sentinel going right through

him....The brothers did not make any mistakes here they left those clues as you said for the few who would actually

pick up on them....This movie does have great visuals as you will see every critic talk about, but it was wrapped in

a kick-ass action movie for that very purpose to make another subtle meaning not so sightful, to leave those who

could not see it behind and many of the critics too.

There are too many points which could not happen, and

the theory above is the best I have seen and truly one of someone who was actually thinking...I noticed many of the

these like the sky again and many more but I didn\'t have the extra umph to wisely put it all together.

So

there is one half of the pie what happens within the matrix such as neo and agent smith evening eachother out and

everything becoming easy as pie, but there is a higher level AKA oracle and Archetect......

By the way

where does the article link to? I would like to get the source thanks.

Jones
11-07-2003, 04:34 PM
\"Why do you think the

sky is blue above that black clouds??? Do you really think it would like that way that if Zion was real??? Truly

this would not be the case, much more probably the ozone should be gone and the sky should not more be blue !!!

Where the hell the [censored] Zion sky is blue??? Just because the little girl did it!!! She is smart human and will

probably succeed the Oracle... \"

In the first move, morpheus states \"we scorched the skies\" in an atempt

to stop the machines from using the suns energy. The atmostphere is incredible thick relative to the region

containing clounds; the ozone could still exist, the sky could still be blue. The existence of the black clouds is

enough evidence the verify this fact; the clouds would not be there if there was no ozone or other upper layers of

the atmosphere.

As far as the orange; you must remember that neo had a very special connection with the machines,

and this is likely respsonsible for his ability to \'feel\' them.

Pancho1188
11-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Let\'s not forget

the \'moral\' of the story. This is a great story for psychologists because it\'s all about optimism vs.

pessimism, internal vs. external locus of control, and fate vs. free will. Do you believe you control your own

destiny? Do you feel you have purpose in your existence?

Neo believed he had free will. He believed in love,

freedom, and happiness and fought for it. Agent Smith believed that life was just inevitably dying. He thought

that purpose, love, hope, dreams, etc. were all a big illusion made by people to feel important and special while

they go on destroying things.

The \'moral\' of the story is you can just think like agent Smith, but your

life won\'t be very fulfilling. You\'ll just go around trying to be better than everyone else or try to get

more power. If you think like Neo, you will fight for what is right and have a fulfilling life. You must take

control of your life and do what you feel you have to do. You can pretty much reason out the many other things that

go along with this yourself.

I realize that the story itself involved the questions of whether Zion really

existed and what happens now because neither the humans nor the machines won, but also recognize the moral values

placed in the characters and the underlining themes that are presented in the movie because I\'m sure the genius

creators would have wanted you to appreciate these as well.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, I love psychology. So sue me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:13 AM
Awwww....look at my

little nerd boys. I want to scoop you all up and kiss you all over.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
11-08-2003, 09:14 AM
avoid the underarm area

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
avoid the underarm area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s where

all the good mones are lurking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icarus
11-08-2003, 09:18 AM
along with some other

unsavory characters.

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:19 AM
Oh my.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Awwww....look at my little nerd boys. I want to

scoop you all up and kiss you all over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m too lazy to read all that! This thread is boring! Let\'s

spice it up and talk about sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Who wants to

go first? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:22 AM
I knew I liked you.

What\'s on your mind? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:26 AM
I knew I liked you. What\'s on your mind?

hmmmmm!

Let\'s see? How about talking about the first thing that pops up.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif would any of you nerds like to start?

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:27 AM
HEY! Only I can call

them that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:28 AM
You can call them dorks

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:29 AM
HEY! Only I can call them that.

ooooops sorry!

Don\'t want to step on any \"members\" head! I mean toes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:30 AM
You can call them dorks

NERDS! Fits

better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:31 AM
dweebs?

Pancho1188
11-08-2003, 09:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Awwww....look at my little nerd boys. I want to scoop you all up and kiss you

all over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m too lazy to read all that! This thread is boring! Let\'s spice it up and talk about

sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Who wants to go first?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

Seinfeld has the answer to everything:
George: Look, you wanna have sex

right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let\'s go! C\'mon, let\'s go baby! C\'mon!

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Awwww....look

at my little nerd boys. I want to scoop you all up and kiss you all over.

I\'m too lazy

to read all that! This thread is boring! Let\'s spice it up and talk about sex.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Who wants to go first?

<hr

Seinfeld has the answer to everything:
George: Look, you wanna have sex

right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let\'s go! C\'mon, let\'s go baby! C\'mon!

<hr

George is a wise man! No beating around the bush! My kind of guy.

Elana
11-08-2003, 09:34 AM
Costansa is by far the

leader of all nerds everywhere.

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Costansa is by far the leader of all nerds

everywhere.

Elana
No beating around the bush!

<hr

See..I tend to like when they do that.

Pancho1188
Costansa is by far the leader of all nerds

everywhere.

George: Don\'t insult me. No one\'s a bigger

idiot than me.

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font

No beating around the bush!

See..I tend to like when they do that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

And more of course! I know what you mean! A good place to start!

Pancho1188
11-08-2003, 09:42 AM
This is

realllllllllll smart. Talk about sex in the sexually-frustrated area.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
11-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Abductor, ma

brotha! Grande post! Curti ler mas quase q adormecia! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m trapped in da matrix!! But da matrix is not real! So, how

can I be trapped inside something that does not exist?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 02:29 PM
</font><blockquote><font

No beating

around the bush!

See..I tend to like when they do that.

And more of

course! I know what you mean! A good place to start! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Does being shaved count as a bush? Will men still beat around it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 02:32 PM
That\'s the only way

to go...but I prefer to wax. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 03:12 PM
This is realllllllllll smart. Talk about sex in

the sexually-frustrated area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The more frustrated the better sexually they are, I\'d say!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 03:20 PM
That\'s the only way to go...but I prefer to wax.

Oh me too!

Sooooooo smooooth. Had a date tonight with a really really really hot guy. He\'s so hot that he puts a new meaning

to the word. The jerk cancelled on me at the last minute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif No-one

stands up this girl. He won\'t get another chance with this chick I\'ll guarantee you that. What\'s he think I

am chopped liver! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I guess it will be a night with the toys. Hope I have enough

astroglide. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jones
11-08-2003, 03:39 PM
What in neo\'s name

happened to this thread

Jones
11-08-2003, 03:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font

That\'s the

only way to go...but I prefer to wax. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Oh me too! Sooooooo smooooth. Had a date tonight with a really really

really hot guy. He\'s so hot that he puts a new meaning to the word. The jerk cancelled on me at the last minute.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif No-one stands up this girl. He won\'t get another chance with this

chick I\'ll guarantee you that. What\'s he think I am chopped liver!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I guess it will

be a night with the toys. Hope I have enough astroglide. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(ooh this

water feels so good...)

tallmacky
11-08-2003, 03:49 PM
Surprising you seem

highly sexual SSG, not a rarity around here for the ladies. I seem pretty smart, what did you think of the Matrix

Trilogy?

Elana
11-08-2003, 03:54 PM
what did you think of the Matrix Trilogy?

<hr

Oh...my lil nerd boy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Surprising you seem highly sexual SSG, not a rarity

around here for the ladies. I seem pretty smart, what did you think of the Matrix Trilogy?

<hr

Would you want us any other way? Now get your face out of that book and

let\'s play. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

<hr

He so cute isn\'t he? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 04:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

He so cute isn\'t he?

He is

adorable...and I own him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 04:09 PM
He won\'t get another chance with this chick

I\'ll guarantee you that.

Agreed. That\'s a one strike

you\'re out deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:11 PM
He is adorable...and I own him.

<hr

Can I borrow him? He looks like he\'d be a lot of fun?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll give him back, I promise!

Elana
11-08-2003, 04:12 PM
That\'s up to him

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font

He won\'t get another chance with this chick I\'ll guarantee you that.

Agreed. That\'s a one strike you\'re out deal.

Especially when

he doesn\'t even make it to the first date!

Should I wait for a year for him to come around? I wonder? NOT!

tallmacky
11-08-2003, 04:14 PM
sorry SSG. its all

about Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Should I wait for a year for him to come around? I

wonder? NOT!

Don\'t wonder with your thoughts too much.

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:16 PM
That\'s up to him

Thanks! Hey

tallmacky, how bout it? You yummy boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
11-08-2003, 04:17 PM
No that\'s ok but,

thanks SSG...I am already REALLY happy as of now...no need to blow anything with e, but to get blowed by her. ok.

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:18 PM
sorry SSG. its all about Elana

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 04:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font

No that\'s ok but, thanks SSG...I am already REALLY happy as of now...no

need to blow anything with e, but to get blowed ok.

tallmacky
11-08-2003, 04:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

<hr

Nothing to be worried about SSG, I may be the genetic achievement of the

super masculine guy, but through this genetic testing I am very annoying and Elana is the only one who can

counteract my behavior...plus she ummm is very very 10.

Bernard lives near you I hear try that, even on this

digi-thing I would be the dumbest idiot (I am the second to the dumbest though) to screw anything up especially

that.

TAP THAT ASS BERNARD!

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 04:23 PM
No that\'s ok but, thanks SSG...I am already

REALLY happy as of now...no need to blow anything with e, but to get blowed by her. ok.

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Kisses you sexy

boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
11-08-2003, 04:28 PM
TAP THAT ASS BERNARD!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
11-08-2003, 04:29 PM
Wooo SSG you sound a

little drunk? What kind of odd drink creation have you thrown together?

Anyhow BERNARD GET HERE NOW and take her

home and if she lets you dismount her ass in the back of the Taxi..no MERCY brotha.

EXIT63
11-08-2003, 04:46 PM
I hate all of you for

not including me in your reindeer games. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Where\'s my fried food. Oh Dr Atkins...You\'re My Hero!

Kari
11-08-2003, 04:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font

What in neo\'s name happened to this thread

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It went from an erudite discussion of a cinematographic classic to.... toys and Astroglide. Not

unusual for US. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 05:10 PM
TAP THAT ASS BERNARD!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No I\'m not drunk! I\'m a little PMSy! While I\'m a little horny this time of the month,

I can also be very nasty! Be careful tallmacky! You could be my next victim.

Nobody taps this ass unless this ass says it\'s ok.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You owe me an apology tallmacky.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 05:40 PM
I hate all of you for not including me in your

reindeer games. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Where\'s

my fried food. Oh Dr Atkins...You\'re My Hero! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Exit baby! We\'d never forget you. You can join in anytime honey!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fried food???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

tallmacky
11-08-2003, 07:06 PM
You sure you\'re

not just a little tipsey SSG?

Hey girl it\'s your world (two snaps of the fingers) you do what you want when

you want....Ok I apologize but still...heh.

All that is needed is permission? Bernard what are you waiting for!

Icarus
11-09-2003, 04:10 AM
\"Picking through the

ashes....Something happened here...Something....Huge....\"

And I missed it. Poor me was writing an essay.

ON A SATURDAY NIGHT. I was writing an essay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Wutnt out. Wutnt with company. Wuz all alone with my books

and my thoughts. Wutnt even able to check this phorum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

\"But it\'s all over\" He murmured as he looked past

the clouds, \"for now...\"

I was even given the option of going to a groovy housepart (flatparty -

whatever) but I said no. I WAS WRITING AN ESSAY.

Ok. I\'m done ranting. Continue to flirt amongst

yourselves. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve

Pancho1188
11-09-2003, 08:57 AM

Continue to flirt amongst yourselves.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Okay!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, SSG, how

you doin\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Hey, Elana, how you doin\'?

Hey, CJ, how you doin\'?

Hey, SRH, how you doin\'?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Hey, Kari, how you doin\'?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Hey, WT, how you doin\'?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

franki
11-09-2003, 09:35 AM
Ok, that\'s enough

Pancho.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Icarus
11-09-2003, 09:47 AM
Dude, don\'t distract

him.. He\'s in the ZONE!!!!

Pancho, kept meaning to mention this:

The night after I arrived in Edinburgh

when I moved back here I went out for a few drinks, and there was some crazy guy with a scottish flag wrapped round

him laying in the road with a couple of girls throwing bits of tomato at him. He just kept saying: \"Hey Pancho,

buy me a F__ing Kebab!\"

Thing is, he already had a kebab!

I wish I could make this stuff up....

Steve

Pancho1188
11-09-2003, 10:18 AM
Dude, don\'t distract him.. He\'s in the

ZONE!!!!

Pancho, kept meaning to mention this:

The night after I arrived in Edinburgh when I moved back here

I went out for a few drinks, and there was some crazy guy with a scottish flag wrapped round him laying in the road

with a couple of girls throwing bits of tomato at him. He just kept saying: \"Hey Pancho, buy me a F__ing

Kebab!\"

Thing is, he already had a kebab!

I wish I could make this stuff up....

Steve

<hr

Oh, my God!!! DUNCAN!?!?!?! Man, it\'s a small world!!! That guy used

to work at the local grill I\'d go to after work with my buddies who gave me the name \'Pancho\', and he could

cook the meanest food, man! I always told him to come sit with us and I\'d buy him a kebab!!! That drunk mofo

actually remembers!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Damn, I only wish that story were true

because it\'s sounds so cool!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Now I\'m depressed that that

actually didn\'t happen... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Seriously, though, that\'s

awesome! Apparently my exploits are well-known to men with Scottish flags for kilts.

Pancho1188
11-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Ok, that\'s enough Pancho..

<hr

Hey, I\'m sorry I\'m not as cool as you and can just hypnotize women

with your cool looks and debonaire smile. When I master that ability, I will cease the shallow, sad pick-up line of

Joey Tribiani.