PDA

View Full Version : Nice little hit story :D

DZorro
11-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Today i used a

diffrent mix, i used a dab of NPA/m and two stripes of SOE/m then 1 drup of PI/m round the ears.

Went to the

buss, i enter it and i could smell something familiar, someone inside was wearing some AE/m

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif anyway, i went to sit there and the entire buss was filled with

mones. from AE/m to NPA/m /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif anyway the lot\'s of people in there

too, alot of people where talking inthere too where really friendly all of sudden after 5 minutes all conversation

turned from regular the wheater thing to sex. lot\'s of horny girls too. i could hear one of the girls telling the

other she was so excited she wanted sex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ,i was sitting right

behind here too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif but too bad fore me i was on my way too work

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif if it was in the weekend, i couldn\'t mind.

DZorro,

Pancho1188
11-06-2003, 11:46 AM
I\'m

moving to the Netherlands---I mean, nice hit story!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
11-06-2003, 11:46 AM
The thing

to do is hiijack the bus. Hiijack the bus!

That fits in with the usual \'balance the mones, boost the -none\'

idea of working with NPA/Edge.

bigdog
11-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Good story! I

was at a club last night and used TE again. Only out of ordinary thing was that a chick exclaimed to me\'I wanna

F_uck but it\'s not you it\'s this guy and she ravaged him. I had not even talked to her. It\'s happened 3

times now in the last month that a women has said she wants to f_ck out of the blue in a club. I was too shocked to

react to them. Also at a sports bar recently 4 women were talking softly and all of sudden they were talking louder

about how many times they have had sex recently and who they wanted now. By the way I got up too late to shower and

every body is being super social toward me today. I didn\'t put on WAGG or SOE . Perhaps change to nol? Strange

stuff!

DrSmellThis
11-07-2003, 03:54 AM
A little

-rone might help focus attention moreso on you.

Sagacious1420
11-07-2003, 05:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
A little -rone might help focus attention moreso on

you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MysteriousMan
11-09-2003, 03:14 AM
Nice

story!
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
someone inside was wearing some AE/m

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
In europe, it\'s

more likely that you smelled someone wearing ONS, not AE/m. It\'s te same fragrance, but much easier to get

here.

MM

DZorro
11-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Today was

diffrent then last week. I used 3 dabs of NPA/m 1 dab on my face 1 on my chest and 1 on my neck, then covered myself

up with SOE/m gel packets, and then used Axe to cover myself up, the reaction i got was a bit weird then ussual. The

reaction i got was a bit the same from what youdé expect when going out clubbing and lot\'s of alcohol involved,

people where acting goofy and drunk all day and lot\'s of giggles

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I used this mix before but never got this reaction before

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
But it was fun none the less.

DZorro,